707 posts in this topic

Just discovered my case status changed to Approved on Jan 8th. only found this out through a my USCIS account(https://my.uscis.gov/ free to sign up for and track your case number). the 'check case status' on USCIS homepage still only gives me the date my case was received.

Nebraska Service center

I-130 Sent : 2018-04-09

I-130 NOA1 : 2018-04-20

I-130 Approved : 2019-01-08

hang in there everyone else, you'll get yours soon

On 1/13/2019 at 1:12 AM, zeeshan916 said:

For anyone that’s at the NVC stage, how long did it take to get a case number?

6 weeks after NVC received it, but it also took them a couple of weeks to receive from USCIS.

S

On 1/13/2019 at 2:22 AM, Bocay said:

Just discovered my case status changed to Approved on Jan 8th. only found this out through a my USCIS account(https://my.uscis.gov/ free to sign up for and track your case number). the 'check case status' on USCIS homepage still only gives me the date my case was received.

Nebraska Service center

I-130 Sent : 2018-04-09

I-130 NOA1 : 2018-04-20

I-130 Approved : 2019-01-08

hang in there everyone else, you'll get yours soon

So, you haven't received any emails or mail yet? I have to set up my account but I am not sure what A-number is?

On 1/14/2019 at 4:24 AM, Apelcina said:

6 weeks after NVC received it, but it also took them a couple of weeks to receive from USCIS.

I'm at week 5 and still no case number. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/12/2019 at 7:12 PM, zeeshan916 said:

For anyone that’s at the NVC stage, how long did it take to get a case number?

Exactly two months for us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 minutes ago, an1992 said:

Exactly two months for us!

2 months after approval 

8 weeks after nvc received our case

Edited by Loubalam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Seems like Nebraska is working on April cases but just seems to me like they work from the end of the month to the beginning of the month (30th-1st).  PD April 2nd, still waiting. Frustrating, that's all.  Congrats to all April filers that has been approved so far.  As for the rest of us, our turn is coming.

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, rbzdjyummy said:

Seems like Nebraska is working on April cases but just seems to me like they work from the end of the month to the beginning of the month (30th-1st).  PD April 2nd, still waiting. Frustrating, that's all.  Congrats to all April filers that has been approved so far.  As for the rest of us, our turn is coming.

I am April 12 filer still no news while 4/25 got news already

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
28 minutes ago, nyokie said:

We got approved on January 11th!

Potomac center

I had a RFIE back in October and mine was approved on January 10th. Potomac Service Center. So for everyone’s information, a RFIE does not reset a case.

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Sonone said:

I had a RFIE back in October and mine was approved on January 10th. Potomac Service Center. So for everyone’s information, a RFIE does not reset a case.

This is good news. Congrats 🎉 

Timeline

I need  NSC April filers from PD 1-12 to contact USCIS and speak to level two officers to request for current status of their case. I did call today and got a goos news of my case been approved on the Jan 17th. PD April 12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.