John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
9 hours ago, Arnold & Marc said:

NOA 1 April 2 2018 

Our NOA 2 approved 10/01/2018 received letter today by postal 10/06/2018 .

Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 hours ago, BJ & Christine said:

Takes 3 to 5 days to recieve hard copy. I live in Michigan and it only took 3 days for my rfe to arrive.

Great thank you, we are in Pennsylvania

NOA1 Apr 11-2018

RFE Oct 11-2018

PD.: I saw a message about somenone with 3 different dates: receipt date, notice date and website date, you said first time seeing that. I also have 3 different dates, just sharing that. 

Edited by Valmabe

®️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Need advice for RFE .

Hello everyone,

We filed in April and just received an RFE requesting intent to Marry from my fiancé in Europe. For those of you who got approved, can you please share what you submitted? 

In the guide it suggest orginal statements from both parties, does that mean it requires a wet signature on her letter of intent? 

Im really confused because on some other forums it said nothing was needed from my fiancé yet I got this RFE.

Did you guys submit more evidence on location of wedding including guest list and reception receipts?

any advise will help,

thank you in advance 

E20B80C6-080F-482F-9378-A56280779293.jpeg

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Valmabe said:

Great thank you, we are in Pennsylvania

NOA1 Apr 11-2018

RFE Oct 11-2018

PD.: I saw a message about somenone with 3 different dates: receipt date, notice date and website date, you said first time seeing that. I also have 3 different dates, just sharing that. 

Hello,

can you let me know the reason for your Rfe and how you plan on fixing it?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mozambique
Timeline

I feel like there is a higher rate of RFEs lately. Anyone else feeling this way as well? Or maybe it's just that people with RFEs are more likely to seek out help? It's making me mentally double and triple check what all I sent in back in April every time I see that someone else has received one. 

So sorry to all you that have received an RFE, but be encouraged that they have been working on your case and you are getting closer to approval. 

I-129F Sent: April 12, 2018

I-129F Received: April 13, 2018 (confirmation by email)

I-129F NOA1: April 18, 2018

I-129F NOA2: October 5, 2018 (received by mail on October 12, 2018)

NVC Received: November 1, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: November 2, 2018

Left NVC: November 13, 2018

Arrived at Embassy: November 19, 2018

Packet 3: November 27, 2018

Packet 4: December 14, 2018

Interview: February 7, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hme53 said:

Hello,

can you let me know the reason for your Rfe and how you plan on fixing it?

Hi,

I don't know yet. We got the notification only yesterday. I'll let you know when get it.

®️

4 hours ago, jackthomas053 said:

Got requested for more information today. Absolutely gutted. 

Actually an RFE is not bad new! is better than nothing, maybe is an easy fix u send it and u woud hear back flike in two weeks normally!

I wish u good luck! and i know everything is gonna be alright!

16 minutes ago, Valmabe said:

Hi,

I don't know yet. We got the notification only yesterday. I'll let you know when get it.

Cool keep us post! maybe is an easy fix! 

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

35 minutes ago, Hme53 said:

Need advice for RFE .

Hey this is an easy fix, wet signature is not required anymore. So u can tell your fiance redact an statement intent to marry( here in visa Journey there is available in guides section, samples),  signed and dated and send u an scan copy of the original one! you just have to send what they are requesting.

Also here there is an template:

https://www.visatutor.com/i-129f-cover-letter-sample/

Good luck and not be discourage! An RFE is actually  a good new!!!

Edited by Kyle&Ana
typo

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

35 minutes ago, Hme53 said:

Need advice for RFE .

Hello everyone,

We filed in April and just received an RFE requesting intent to Marry from my fiancé in Europe. For those of you who got approved, can you please share what you submitted? 

In the guide it suggest orginal statements from both parties, does that mean it requires a wet signature on her letter of intent? 

Im really confused because on some other forums it said nothing was needed from my fiancé yet I got this RFE.

Did you guys submit more evidence on location of wedding including guest list and reception receipts?

any advise will help,

thank you in advance 

E20B80C6-080F-482F-9378-A56280779293.jpeg

Am I getting this right? The only thing you submitted was 2 letters from each saying that you are willing to marry each other within the 90 days? And they sent you an RFE for more evidence ?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NinPran said:

Am I getting this right? The only thing you submitted was 2 letters from each saying that you are willing to marry each other within the 90 days? And they sent you an RFE for more evidence ?

I sent a ton of evidence, I’m guessing the only thing they need from me is the letter from her with an intent to marry me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

For Intent to Marry, we each wrote a letter with this general format:

https://www.visatutor.com/i-129f-evidence-of-intent-to-marry/

We also included chat logs where the subject was discussed (highlighted), evidence that I'd met her parents, and a receipt for a wedding ring.

Spoiler

Prepping N-400

7 minutes ago, Hme53 said:

I sent a ton of evidence, I’m guessing the only thing they need from me is the letter from her with an intent to marry me

I haven't received my NOA2 yet, but this is a list of the things I sent. 

2 letters (one from me and one from him) Admitting to get married within the 90 days period. 

Ring receipt. 

Chat logs ( from different dates, for example, old chats and recent ones to show that its on going )

Pictures from different occasions ( proposal ) ( Dinners with family members of ours ) (Vacations) (Flight tickets, his and mine that show we were going to the same destination at the same time ) ( 2 pages letter explaining how we met.) ( passaport stamps that show we traveled together. ( Airbnb reservations) that's it I think...

I don't know if this will help, but this is what I submitted. Again I haven't received my Noa2 so I don't even know if they will request more evidence from us as well. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Hme53 said:

Hi,

The RFE is asking your fiance to send a letter of intent to marry. If you go to the "Guides" tab on here,  under "K1 Visa Example Forms" you will find a sample of the letter of intent. You can send this to your fiance via e-mail, she can sign it, date it, and scan it back to you. You can print it and send it in like that to not waste time sending it through regular mail.

Good luck !

1 minute ago, Olichka said:

Hi,

The RFE is asking your fiance to send a letter of intent to marry. If you go to the "Guides" tab on here,  under "K1 Visa Example Forms" you will find a sample of the letter of intent. You can send this to your fiance via e-mail, she can sign it, date it, and scan it back to you. You can print it and send it in like that to not waste time sending it through regular mail.

Good luck !

also remember u have to answer back with the original RFE letter uscis sent u, just a note because i have seen a few with that mistake! 

Good luck! and dont waste time!

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Hme53 said:

did you not include a letter of intent to marry from both of you in the package? it is a stated requirement (FYI youll need to do another one for the consulate).

it doesnt have to be anything fancy. a brief letter stating your intent to marry upon arrival. Few sentences is all thats needed.

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.