TBoneTX

July 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

820 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I see.  Thank you :)  Could you kindly consider updating your timeline to show that you replied to the RFE on the February 12th?  This helps us all get an idea about current timelines.

Okay, so it's been about a month since you answered your RFE then.  It's hard to say because it's different for everyone, but as long as they're satisfied with your answer, you should hear something very soon now.   And then it will go more quickly.  If you hear back this month and you get your documents together without trouble,  then I think you have a very good chance of getting your interview in May.

Good luck!! :)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Timeline
3 hours ago, D and T said:

I see.  Thank you :)  Could you kindly consider updating your timeline to show that you replied to the RFE on the February 12th?  This helps us all get an idea about current timelines.

Okay, so it's been about a month since you answered your RFE then.  It's hard to say because it's different for everyone, but as long as they're satisfied with your answer, you should hear something very soon now.   And then it will go more quickly.  If you hear back this month and you get your documents together without trouble,  then I think you have a very good chance of getting your interview in May.

Good luck!! :)

Updated 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Today my emotions are like a roller coaster, my fiance suffered a heart attack last week while on vacation with me ... he had to return to the states last night and I feel desperate and scary ... I guess that July will continue to be ignored by the USCIS ...

what am I supposed to do? We sent an inquiry for being out of time and they just told us that it will take 45 more days to know if they approve, need more evidence or deny

Edited by Isabella3

Timeline

@Shav

WHAT???  Approved four days ago??!!  Awesome!!! LOL 

Congratulations! Now, things are really gonna move. Interview in May for sure now...who knows maybe you could even sneak in in April...?   I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :) :)  

Yay!

(L)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Timeline
8 minutes ago, D and T said:

@Shav

WHAT???  Approved four days ago??!!  Awesome!!! LOL 

Congratulations! Now, things are really gonna move. Interview in May for sure now...who knows maybe you could even sneak in in April...?   I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :) :)  

Yay!

(L)

1-Yup !!!! that’s strange too 😬😬 right @D and T like i checked online with my reciept numberand it still says like REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE WAS MAILED 😆😆😆

2- The case tracker says the same thing REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE WAS MAILED (last status change 41 days ago)

3- All of a sudden my fiance got email at 3:05 pm on march 12,2018 that our case was approved on march 08,2018🎉

4- still em confused and I cannot believe that email is the only way to notify us or what like we have to wait for approval notice by mail at home address. 

Well 🤷🏻‍♀️ May be that’s how uscis works now

surprises in email 😂😂😂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Shav said:

:wub:            CASE APPROVED     :wub:

Wohhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SUPER EXCITED 😆 LOL

WE WERE ALREADY APPROVED ON 8 MARCH 2018 🎉🙏🏻😍 

JUST TODAY I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THAT WHEN MY FIANCE JUST CALLED ME THAT I GOT AN EMAIL 😜😜

then i said what now what they want from us he said they gave us their blessings i said what do u mean he said BABY WE ARE APPROVED,, i was like common I don’t want jokes this time em at work he is like no seriously check your mailbox 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And i read that email like 6 times straight and i was crying 😭 and i was so happy excited like mixed emotions after all the wait time OUR TIME HAS COME 

THEN HE SAID READY EM COMING 😍❤️💕

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

HERE I KNOW NO ONE ELSE IS AS IRRATATED AND FRUSTRATED LIKE ME BUT I WISH AND PRAY FOR ALL LOVELY COUPLES ❤️❤️ They will be united soon😘

THANKS TO — @Jaquelly @D and T @Naes @John & Rose ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

i have attached the email here from uscis .🙏🏻

87FEA99D-3652-41AB-88DE-BD5F848823FC.png

83EB0EC1-5377-4758-A047-968E77C4E98E.jpeg

Mubarak hu tum k ya shaad jaldi tumhare 😂😂😂song lagana ab 

Edited by Faisal1

Timeline
Just now, Shav said:

Dhanyaawaad 🙏🏻👍🏻🎉

shukriyaaaa

meharbaaan

kadardaan😂😂😂

Hahahaha  song sun lena or dance bi karna tora hahahhah

Edited by Faisal1

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Hahahaha  song sun lena or dance bi karna tora hahahhah

Aur nahi tohh kyaa

jisdin call ki humney uscis valon ko usii din approval bhej diyaa 😜😜 bata toh detyy uscis valy hum vese e itny din ladtyy rahy lol

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Shav said:

:wub:            CASE APPROVED     :wub:

Wohhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SUPER EXCITED 😆 LOL

WE WERE ALREADY APPROVED ON 8 MARCH 2018 🎉🙏🏻😍 

JUST TODAY I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THAT WHEN MY FIANCE JUST CALLED ME THAT I GOT AN EMAIL 😜😜

then i said what now what they want from us he said they gave us their blessings i said what do u mean he said BABY WE ARE APPROVED,, i was like common I don’t want jokes this time em at work he is like no seriously check your mailbox 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And i read that email like 6 times straight and i was crying 😭 and i was so happy excited like mixed emotions after all the wait time OUR TIME HAS COME 

THEN HE SAID READY EM COMING 😍❤️💕

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

HERE I KNOW NO ONE ELSE IS AS IRRATATED AND FRUSTRATED LIKE ME BUT I WISH AND PRAY FOR ALL LOVELY COUPLES ❤️❤️ They will be united soon😘

THANKS TO — @Jaquelly @D and T @Naes @John & Rose ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

i have attached the email here from uscis .🙏🏻

87FEA99D-3652-41AB-88DE-BD5F848823FC.png

83EB0EC1-5377-4758-A047-968E77C4E98E.jpeg

Finallyyyyyyyyy :D 

Congrats!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Shav said:

Aur nahi tohh kyaa

jisdin call ki humney uscis valon ko usii din approval bhej diyaa 😜😜 bata toh detyy uscis valy hum vese e itny din ladtyy rahy lol

Han ji  good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Our case is in Administrative Processing after the interview. I stressed myself out so much about resigning tomorrow that I nearly ate a whole pizza. I hope that other July filers have a more effective way of dealing with stress.  The July thread seems to have dwindled a lot. Have people run away after NOA2?  I am still here to support peeps.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kat&Joel said:

Our case is in Administrative Processing after the interview. I stressed myself out so much about resigning tomorrow that I nearly ate a whole pizza. I hope that other July filers have a more effective way of dealing with stress.  The July thread seems to have dwindled a lot. Have people run away after NOA2?  I am still here to support peeps.

Not run away but kinda feel bad that we are moving forward when so many people are still waiting (if that makes sense) I have my medical on Friday and interview on the 3rd April. I have so many different emotions it's crazy. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.