TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hadassah123 said:

Ah great! I love seeing the green, so it's been fun to update whenever I do/did :)

Haha! I saw your fb post. Good for you! :lol:

I'll enjoy my quiet day.... (so far - it's only 10.30am) :)

I'll leave a bit early today, cause I've got cakes to bake - my bday tomorrow! :D

Happy birthday!!!!!!🎈🎂🎉🎁🎊 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

Ah great! I love seeing the green, so it's been fun to update whenever I do/did :)

I'll leave a bit early today, cause I've got cakes to bake - my bday tomorrow! :D

:jest:Happy Birthday in advance:jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

What did you initially submit for evidence of having met? If I may ask. I'm curious bc I'm worried for mine. 

honestly, not much. I had 5 photos that weren't dated, I had a photo of the boarding pass to Rio since I didn't have the physical copy ( I was wise to take a photo of it when I had it incase I lost it) , and I cant remember if I sent a copy of the boarding pass back to the US, and I think I forgot to copy the passport stamp ( derrrrp)  so I really didn't provide much.... but I forget since it was so long ago! ..

so what I did for the RFE was make sure to resend the photo of the boarding passes to Rio and the copy of the boarding pass back to the US, as well as the copy of my passport stamp, as well as some more photos with me AND his family, which I handwrote the date on the back, and then a page and a half detailing my activities including the date of arrival and departure and even the explanation why I couldn't stay long ( I was only there for 4 days because my son was 1.5 years old at the time I visited Jorge and I couldn't leave him for longer than that esp bc I share custody with his father and my absence would have posed some issues regarding visitation nights and exchanges)  but I didn't say all that. I just mentioned since my son was so young, and I had to find care for him I could only make a short trip... etc.... and just pretty much said what we did each day.  I got approved with all that info in less than a week!  I'm sure if you provided photos and the passport stamp you will be okay.  :-)

Timeline
6 hours ago, INNSU09 said:

Hello active members and fellow lurkers!

We had 29 days from NOA2 to Having a case number. Oooooh so close naaaa. :D:wub:

you mean you got your NVC case number in 29 days? and were you calling every day. I'm at day 15... so I am wondering when I should "start calling" ( I already have twice bahahaha) but I told myself I'm gonna wait until next Friday ( day 23)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

How many of the received can we assume are not updated online cases? 

For June we are guessing at least 6-700 but they updated a lot last week so I need to check that again. 

Edited by Naes

Timeline
10 hours ago, Adamma Jerome said:

NVC , Case number was ready today..

so in optimistic theory............ since you recvd NOA2 8 days before me.... and received NVC # today/yesterday?...... I could receive mine 8 days after you.......... which is next Friday............   is it safe to assume USCIS is picking up some speed?  you recvd in 24 days !  day 23 for me is next Friday.............................................  

3 hours ago, Hadassah123 said:

Happy Birthday! ;)

Timeline
9 hours ago, Adamma Jerome said:

oh yes mine arrived yesterday looks like 25 to 35 days i was shocked 

I PROPHESIED THAT NVC WOULD CUT TIME DOWN FROM 48 DAYS AVERAGE TO 30 DAYS AVERAGE AFTER  I RECVD NOA2 ... LOLOLOLOL.    you just MADE MY DAY  ( jan 2 NOA2 here)  GIRRRRLLLLL

9 hours ago, Dee28 said:

Hi All, 

i checked my nvc case status today and it's states it's ready for interview. So all others waiting may have some luck today. As for the rest of the June bugs that are waiting for NOA2 I'm following along with you and praying you get it soon. @John & Rose and @Trinab80 keeping an eye on you guys hoping for good news. Stay positive even when it's hard we will all be with our love ones soon.

how did you check NVC case status?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Lisa & Jorge said:

honestly, not much. I had 5 photos that weren't dated, I had a photo of the boarding pass to Rio since I didn't have the physical copy ( I was wise to take a photo of it when I had it incase I lost it) , and I cant remember if I sent a copy of the boarding pass back to the US, and I think I forgot to copy the passport stamp ( derrrrp)  so I really didn't provide much.... but I forget since it was so long ago! ..

so what I did for the RFE was make sure to resend the photo of the boarding passes to Rio and the copy of the boarding pass back to the US, as well as the copy of my passport stamp, as well as some more photos with me AND his family, which I handwrote the date on the back, and then a page and a half detailing my activities including the date of arrival and departure and even the explanation why I couldn't stay long ( I was only there for 4 days because my son was 1.5 years old at the time I visited Jorge and I couldn't leave him for longer than that esp bc I share custody with his father and my absence would have posed some issues regarding visitation nights and exchanges)  but I didn't say all that. I just mentioned since my son was so young, and I had to find care for him I could only make a short trip... etc.... and just pretty much said what we did each day.  I got approved with all that info in less than a week!  I'm sure if you provided photos and the passport stamp you will be okay.  :-)

I put in my boarding pass to romania. Passport stamps on my passport. 7 photos with stick it notes stating: who, where, date, and a 1 sentance describing occasion. And also printed my emailed flight tickets and flight confirmation. I didn't have hotel or train tickets though bc I never thought of this process too :( do you think I have good evidance? I didn't write a page or anything. I was told to keep it short...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Naes said:

For June we are guessing at least 6-700 but they updated a lot last week so I need to check that again. 

And what about the rest of the received? About 600 or so...

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

I put in my boarding pass to romania. Passport stamps on my passport. 7 photos with stick it notes stating: who, where, date, and a 1 sentance describing occasion. And also printed my emailed flight tickets and flight confirmation. I didn't have hotel or train tickets though bc I never thought of this process too :( do you think I have good evidance? I didn't write a page or anything. I was told to keep it short...

I think what you have is good.. in my RFE letter, it said to write an explanation of the visit as supporting info ( that's why I did it) But I didn't do it initially... if that is everything you sent to USCIS the first time, I think you are fine... I also included the flight confirmations but I think the kicker was I didn't include the passport stamped page --- which is OBVIOUSLY the most important piece of info... again... derrrrrrrppppp...

now, remember that its still possible to get an RFE for something else, for basically no reason... they do it all the time and it happens a lot. so think positively but be prepared. I don't know your case specifics, but it sounds like you got it covered :-) so hopefully no surprises for you!!!    the RFE I got was actually a pleasant surprise bc I thought I was going to get one for something else, and it was super easy to send what they asked for the proof of meeting RFE reason :wub: and it was approved in 6 days

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

And what about the rest of the received? About 600 or so...

Well they are still waiting. June still has a bit more to go, if that's what you're trying to understand.

Cases do not go in order, so we still also have people here in vj received. doesn't matter the date.

We even have people in May still received.

Timeline

@Lisa & Jorge

No crying! we are getting through this :) this week has a good flow. 

I'll try to update that list we created at the start to see how many of Juners left 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

How many of the received can we assume are not updated online cases? 

We're one of those people that haven't gotten any update online or the app. We got our NOA 2 dated 1/9 in the mail. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.