TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Haha oh gosh! Just caught up. Part 3 is a clear sign USCIS need to pull their fingers out of their you know what :D

On 1/20/2018 at 1:28 AM, Lotts said:

GUYS....

I GOT A RFE

Not an approval but... IT IS SOMETHING!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHH.

It took me a second to realise what I was reading.😳

Ghad knows what they want.

Still. AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH

1033.gif

oh goooosh! glad to hear - don't take this the wrong way! but at least it's touched and you know you are a few breaths away from the approval :D

hope you get the mail soon to find out what it's for!!! 

tschakkkaaaaaaaaaa to a quick fix :D

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Taden said:

Hi guys! My NOA1 did not have my middle name on it...am the B. Do they normally  send NOA1 with just the first and last name or  the full name provided?

My NOA1 was also missing my middle name (even though it was written in the I129F), and we were approved. I don't think it's anything to stress about.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jeto said:

My NOA1 was also missing my middle name (even though it was written in the I129F), and we were approved. I don't think it's anything to stress about.

@Taden

same here, it's normal no worries ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
5 hours ago, George & Roth said:

See you back next week when you’re approved. 

Hey George, got some questions for you since you're only Cambodia filer.

have you prepare any paperwork ahead of time before the interview since you got your NoA2?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

My case got approve since Jan 2nd got hard copy on the 8th, no notification or email alert, and still showing on website as Case Received :help:

anyone else having the same problem?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
32 minutes ago, JRLee said:

My case got approve since Jan 2nd got hard copy on the 8th, no notification or email alert, and still showing on website as Case Received :help:

anyone else having the same problem?

Yep lots of people. They are not updating the system.

it doesn't affect anything if you have hard copy. No worries. It probably won't update, but you won't need thy number so it's ok.

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

Are you sure this is right? I just filled out I134 and nowhere in the instruction does it say it needs copy of tax papers or w2’s. Only states employment letter and bank letter. Tax papers are only if your self employed i believe. 

Please correct me if im wrong, cause now im freaking out that im missing something.

Sorry for the late reply as i was out for the night. I applied through Rapid Visa and these are the exact instructions sent to me on what I need to do.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
23 hours ago, Naes said:

Hello everyone!

At least finally finally yesterday USCIS decided to update status online!

I couldn't wait to finally be able to report some good news!

Here are the overall activities for January after the updates of yesterday.

June        July     Total
Jan W1 231 4 235
Jan W2 311 22 333
Jan W3 551 323 874
Total 1093 349 1442

I'm sure you can see how different it looks when they actually update things online!

We still have lots of cases (dates) that are not updated in the first part of June. 

But here are the latest view into every month!

June         July           Aug           Sept            Oct          Nov        Dec     Total
Approved 1317 263 13 6   1   1600
Received 1358 2941 3519 3176 3770 3304 3297 21365
Touched 996 206 139 129 128 67 27 1692
Excluded 370 386 404 287 244 205 185 2081
Total 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 3509 26738

Here is how the June is going on at the moment:

It changed so much from yesterday's graph it made me cry....

image.png.cdea9de15f2ab941374cb2e84c91a698.png

Now I admit everybody from every day is waiting. and everyone hit 200s 

But we are all here...hoping that they will come. and this will be over.

Please stay positive, even though it is hard.

Because spending those days in dark won't suddenly bring NOA2, but your health and your passion towards your relationship may suffer.

I know being sad is so easy, and saying don't be also sounds so easy. But we are here,your partner is also here with you. Please remember that :)

Love you all...I'm a little emotional this week...:wub:

You are wonderful(L)

Since we are tired of waiting, and seems we would still be apart till June 😢😭,my partner and I have decided to go ahead with our plans to tour African countries, starting with Ghana 🇬🇭, plan was to travel as some sorta honeymoon together from the US but seems we would meet halfway 😢.. we actually love adventures so here we go, who knows an amazing 5 star hotel/ resort in Ghana we could stay. Uscis received our rfe response since 21st of December, we still here 😡. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, Martin3517 said:

I know my waiting days are nothing compared to other people, going to this forum makes me smile, laugh, and sad. I am really happy for those cases that got approved already, but at the same time it makes me miss my fiance so much. Just now, I was going through the scan and I noticed, A tear rolled down on my cheek. I'll ebe signing off from everything including my informed delivery, uscis case status notification, VJ and also the app. I'll only post when I get a hard copy of my NOA2. but anything else, I'll talk to you guys next time! Love you guys! thank you @vocaledge, @John & Rose for everything!

martin3517 signing off.....

Image result for dean winchester crying gif:(

We are with you even if you are off for a while.

1 hour ago, Lotts said:

I'm happy about them getting to my file. That paperwork has been in the States (and I've been waiting) since April. I'm glad it has been finally reached. Spoken to him loads talking about what it could possibly be, preparing ourselves for what ever it is we have to send. Also spoke of doing the courthouse thing on May 4th, if I am there, going for a meal with some family, then going home to celebrate with cups of tea and 4, 5, 6 of Star Wars. 😍 Suddenly all hope and enthusiasm has come flooding back. 

Plenty more Community .GIFs to come ;)

My plan is also doing courthouse on May 4th, me and my fiancée both like Star Wars, but since everything slows down right now, seems like it would be unlikely for me to make it, I’m a July filer.... 

I-485/765/131:

06/01/2018 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP through UPS, received NOA1 on 6/11. Received bio appointment on 6/15 and completed on scheduled date 6/29.

07/06/2018 - Submitted EAD expedite request with job offer, reason was financial loss. Received EAD/AP combo card on 08/04. AOS changed to 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview' on 7/24.

07/23/2019 - AOS interview was scheduled on 8/27. In the interview USCIS can't make decision because original K1 file got split up somewhere.

11/25/2019 - AOS got approved, received the actual card in mail on 12/2.

I-751:

09/05/2021 - Sent ROC through FedEx, delivered on 9/7, received message e-notification on 9/9 stated case was received, check is cashed on 9/10, NOA1 in mailbox on 9/13.

10/28/2021 - Fingerprints have been taken (Reuse).

01/17/2023 -  Case was transferred To Another Office

01/26/2023 - Case Was Approved

N-400:

08/28/2022 - Submitted N-400 online, NOA1 on 08/29/2022, with estimate time 10 months for decision. Biometrics is reused.

11/23/2022 - Interview was scheduled on 1/11/2023, it was a combo interview for I751/N400. Both cases were verbally approved. System hasn't been updated yet. 

01/26/2023 - Form N-400 recommended to be approved --> Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

02/06/2023 -  Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed, Oath on 2/22

02/22/2023 - Oath Ceremony, applied passport the same day, with estimated receiving date in middle of May. ALL DONE!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.