Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Alvy91 said:

Then what are those april filers that still didn't get their NOA2 told when they call to inquire about their cases? They are waaaaaaaaay out of the normal processing time? I am just curious now 

seriously ?! is there still April filers that wait for their NOA 2 ?!

ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! what's happening in this world ?!

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Alvy91 said:

Then what are those april filers that still didn't get their NOA2 told when they call to inquire about their cases? They are waaaaaaaaay out of the normal processing time? I am just curious now 

Yes, I believe that’s what they are told - haha!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

seriously ?! is there still April filers that wait for their NOA 2 ?!

ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! what's happening in this world ?!

Unfortunately there are...

7 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

Yes, I believe that’s what they are told - haha!

Yikes...so they are basically lying straight to their faces

Edited by Alvy91

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Alvy91 said:

Unfortunately there are...

Yikes...so they are basically lying straight to their faces

No, they say ‘You’re waaaaaaayyyyy out of normal processing time!’ 

Edited by June2017UK

yesterday there was no movement! I received an email from the CSC follow up email center my case is again within normal processing times. I pulled my hair screamed and cried! then i had a snickers and took a nap. Prayers up not giving up. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, useful89 said:

I know I keep saying it here but when it comes to clarifying or giving useful info USCIS just isn't our friend 

USCIS is your friend if you want to spend a lot of money, though! :D

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Supposed to?  No, they can do whatever they want. They do update it but since the big slowdown that dates don’t change much. I suspect they will be processing August before it changes to June 1. That way they don’t have to deal with the inquiries. 

Exactly, they do whatever they want and there's no recourse or accountability; lazy bums if you ask me, just sayin...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

I'm so sad!! June 8th here while many dates after mine are being approved. I do not know if I should be excited for my approval this month, or January, or February... as you guys said, uscis do not have a deadline to approve a case and to update the processing times on the website. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, George & Roth said:

They haven’t finished much of June and December is nearly over. Will June take up January?

For each month forms they tackle is it taking 3-4 months for them to process it? 

This is is going to be even worse than expected for people after June and it’s just heartless. It must be driven by this https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/time-end-chain-migration/

It’s 17 slides of that,  doesn’t say any specific action but why else the insane delays?

Oh yes, June will take up January. I just saw they put some more days on our timeline. It shows January 1st. now and it really hurts ...:( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Day 200 today.

Like many of you, I am despondent over this situation and having difficulty keeping my attitude positive.

My fiance and I need to see each other and spend quality time together. Christmas is a write-off for us both, we cannot see each other over the holidays.

But I'd like to visit him in January for a month. However, in anticipation of moving, I gave up my apartment two months ago to bunk with family and have no lease or home ownership in my name anymore. What can I say, it seemed like a good idea back when the timeline on VJ here suggested that this ordeal would be over by now.  Save money and have the bulk of the work of disposing of my apartment done and over with by the time the interview rolled around. *sigh*

Anyhow. I work part time, from home, don't make much money and can't produce a letter or any guarantees in that department. So, other than a return plane ticket home, I'd have nothing to show as proof of ties.

As for visits to the US: I spent a lot of time in 2016 with him at this home, but in 2017 I spent only a week in January, and six weeks mid-March through to beginning May. I haven't been back since.

In addition, his work schedule makes it much more difficult for him to visit me here, even if I had a place to host him anymore.

What do you guys think? Should I take a chance on trying to fly down for a visit? Any thoughts?

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sabi486 said:

I’m at 179 days now 😏 

just in case we don’t get our case approved or not soon enough (till the end of April)..our wedding is in June in the Staates.... what would be our plan B? 

It’s still a while till then but I’m getting worried I might need a plan B 😖

It´s going to be tight... but I guess your approval will be soon enough for a wedding in June! Hang in there!!!  

This is so funny!!! i have up the current time in California on one tab, then i have USCIS tab as well and of course my new best friend VISA JOURNEY! letsss goooooooooooo if not mama might have to get her behind on a plane!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
28 minutes ago, D and T said:

Day 200 today.

Like many of you, I am despondent over this situation and having difficulty keeping my attitude positive.

My fiance and I need to see each other and spend quality time together. Christmas is a write-off for us both, we cannot see each other over the holidays.

But I'd like to visit him in January for a month. However, in anticipation of moving, I gave up my apartment two months ago to bunk with family and have no lease or home ownership in my name anymore. What can I say, it seemed like a good idea back when the timeline on VJ here suggested that this ordeal would be over by now.  Save money and have the bulk of the work of disposing of my apartment done and over with by the time the interview rolled around. *sigh*

Anyhow. I work part time, from home, don't make much money and can't produce a letter or any guarantees in that department. So, other than a return plane ticket home, I'd have nothing to show as proof of ties.

As for visits to the US: I spent a lot of time in 2016 with him at this home, but in 2017 I spent only a week in January, and six weeks mid-March through to beginning May. I haven't been back since.

In addition, his work schedule makes it much more difficult for him to visit me here, even if I had a place to host him anymore.

What do you guys think? Should I take a chance on trying to fly down for a visit? Any thoughts?

I'd say do it!

Fly down, just have proof of a return flight, and get insurance just in case lol. 

The return flight info is the max they have ever asked of me and a work badge (no letter).

I have visited about 6 times this year,. I drove once.

You just have to be honest and sincere. Let them know you will be coming back.

Let them know you miss him and you just want to spend some time with him.

I'm currently trying to find cheap last minute flights for the 22nd, but it's sooo expensive :(

2 hours ago, Alvy91 said:

They are told that they will look into the inquiry and should expect an answer in about 6 weeks.  Yep, that is the answer they will get.

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.