Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, vocaledge said:

Either they aren't uploading updates to the system today, or they took the day off... Literally nothing.

I'm gonna go with - there are NOA2s heading out with no updates.... (cos I choose to try and be positive and not think that they did nothing in June for the first 8 hours of their workday)

We have seen that before after they (updated) their systems.  Hopefully a lot of happy unsuspecting people with Mondays Mail.

June 9th NOA1          December 15th NOA2      January 18th NVC Received

January 29th NVC Number     January 31 NVC left    Feb 5th Embassy Received

Feb 9th Filed DS-160 and scheduled interview      March 21st Medical 😭   March 27 second medical 

April 02 medical results   Interview: Grandmother's Birthday. :)  Arrival of Fiancee: 04/13/2018

Wedding Date: 5/27/2018  AOS sent: 6/02/2018 Bio-meterics 8/17/2018  Approved 2 year Green Card: 10/10/2018 Notice of Action 10/15/2018

2 Year conditional Green Card 10/17/2018  Now living our life keeping in mind to fill paperwork for 10 year card 7/20/2020.

4 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Either they aren't uploading updates to the system today, or they took the day off... Literally nothing.

I'm gonna go with - there are NOA2s heading out with no updates.... (cos I choose to try and be positive and not think that they did nothing in June for the first 8 hours of their workday)

Or maybe today was the day all the approvals went to the nvc yayayayayayayaya  thinking positive for all those approved already. Just thinking positive 

Edited by Desi1012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Desi1012 said:

Or maybe today was the day all the approvals went to the nvc yayayayayayayaya  thinking positive for all those approved already. Just

That's too hopeful haha. But maybe soon! 

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

1 minute ago, Meech said:

1 minute ago, Meech said:

I’ll stick to just that and all the bulk left to nvc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Just now, Desi1012 said:

I’ll stick to just that and all the bulk left to nvc

Well actually a fellow May filer who got approved back in November reached out to tier 2 today and got told that their case was sent to NVC on december 14th! So maybe they are starting to send them.

K-1 Visa process

05/02/2017: Received Date
05/04/2017: NOA1 
10/24/2017: Request for Additional Evidence
10/28/2017: Request for Additional Evidence hard copy in mail
11/03/2017: Sent RFE response
11/15/2017: USCIS received reply

12/05/2017: NOA2
12/07/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/17/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/19/2018: Case Number Received
01/25/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/27/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/15/2018: Medical
02/22/2018: Interview 
02/22/2018: APPROVED!

03/01/2018: Visa in Hand
03/05/2018: POE Airport
04/18/2018: Married! 

AOS process

05/21/2018 AOS Package Mailed

05/21/2018 Package delivered

06/06/2018 Email and Text notifications received (This is the date on NOA1 too)

06/11/2018 NOA1 in Mail

10/05/2018 EAD/AP received

08/12/2019 Interview scheduled

09/16/2019 Interview date

09/17/2019 Card was sent for production (Approved)

09/19/2019 Card was mailed

09/23/2019 Green card on hand :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
26 minutes ago, sneilck said:

Guys, I kinda got nervous now about uscis judgement. My fiancé sometimes calls me wifey because he says I'm wife material. But we are not married! Now I'm afraid uscis Will misunderstand it because of some screenshots we sent as proof of relationship (where he calls me wifey) and deny our k1 visa. Should I be concerned? 

Please try not to think this way. Trust that you put together a solid petition with the best knowledge you had at the time. If it results in an RFE then oh well, but it does no good to stress about that now. It's out of your hands at the moment.

Also, I think wifey is a pretty standard term . I doubt USCIS really thinks I'm a child because my fiance calls me "baby". :) 

Edited by Jessica829

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
31 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

No. At the worst scenario, they will give an RFE and ask you to prove you aren't married - at which point you can explain that, knowing thats what has caused their confusion.

7 minutes ago, Jessica829 said:

Please try not to think this way. Trust that you put together a solid petition with the best knowledge you had at the time. If it results in an RFE then oh well, but it does no good to stress about that now. It's out of your hands at the moment.

Also, I think wifey is a pretty standard term . I doubt USCIS really thinks I'm a child because my fiance calls me "baby". :) 

Thanks guys! I really hope it isn't a problem for us. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, daleguthery said:

My congressman called me today to tell me the same thing that tier 2 told me, that my case has been assigned to an adjudicator. He also said that there was an 11 week backlog of cases at NVC over the fall, but at this time they have it cut down to 5 or 6 weeks.

lol when was this backlog? No one here ever mentioned an 11 week backlog 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lana&Tyler said:

It just doesn’t make any sense..... 

it states which consulate they’re choosing for me and then that they are forwarding it to the consulate mentioned. I don’t get it.....  not a single word of NVC

also weird is that they chose Berlin as my consulate when I thought only Frankfurt is handling the K1 Visa. 

Highly confused. 

I would love to upload a photo of the notice but for some reason it’s not letting me upload anything. 

Sigh. 

i think a may filer posted in here yesterday that its taking over a month for the NVC # ........that people who received approval in end of October are waiting and everyone from November....i dont know if this is just a temporary thing or any other details about it.  im sorry :(

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lana&Tyler said:

It just doesn’t make any sense..... 

it states which consulate they’re choosing for me and then that they are forwarding it to the consulate mentioned. I don’t get it.....  not a single word of NVC

also weird is that they chose Berlin as my consulate when I thought only Frankfurt is handling the K1 Visa. 

Highly confused. 

I would love to upload a photo of the notice but for some reason it’s not letting me upload anything. 

Sigh. 

Better post in the May or even March/April thread. I remember reading about this before, someone had the same message. Just dont know which month or which user. 

K1                                                                                            AoS                                                                                                                                 N-400

I-129F Received: 05-June-2017                                        AoS, EAD & AP Filed: 15-June-2018                                                                         N-400 Filed: 29-Sept-2020

NOA2: 09-January-2018                                                      NOA1 on all three: 27-June-2018                                                                             NOA1: 28-Sept-2020

NVC Received/Case #: 24-January-2018                         Biometrics: 20-July-2018                                                                                           Interview Date: 16-Feb-2021

Consulate Received: 02-February-2018                           Case Ready For Interview: 24-July-2018                                                                 Oath Ceremony: 18-Feb-2021

Interview: 13-March-2018                                                   EAD & AP Approvals: 18-October-2018                                                                   Expedited under section 319(b) - overseas military orders

VOH: 17-March-2018                                                           Interview Scheduled: 8-April-2019 / Rescheduled on 17-April-2019                  Biometrics re-used from AOS application. Skipped ROC

POE (LAX): 11-April-2018                                                    Interview Date: 28-April-2019 - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

hi everyone , i received the RFE in mail today.

1 they said the photo of my fiancé should """"on plain withe background """"( he uses that photo for his passport ,we thought that should be safe for this application ,seems we are wrong, maybe it is not white enough)

2 they also request the letter of "intent to marry " which we also did ,and we also wrote we plan to marry within 90 days...seems they dont like our letter . 

so now i really confused about the letter . can i ask for help that how you guys(who already get approved ) write the letter ?

thank you guys 

2 hours ago, Fchesca1 said:

omg my fiancé is from San Cristobal as well. June 26 filer and still waiting. ugh..

WEPAAAAAAAA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 minutes ago, MrsM&MrM said:

hi everyone , i received the RFE in mail today.

1 they said the photo of my fiancé should """"on plain withe background """"( he uses that photo for his passport ,we thought that should be safe for this application ,seems we are wrong, maybe it is not white enough)

2 they also request the letter of "intent to marry " which we also did ,and we also wrote we plan to marry within 90 days...seems they dont like our letter . 

so now i really confused about the letter . can i ask for help that how you guys(who already get approved ) write the letter ?

thank you guys 

They could’ve lost your letter of intent (Did you supply 2 separate letters with wet signatures? They want a letter from each of you). I don’t know about the photo, white is white isn’t it?

However, you’re not the first to report that they are requesting evidence that you have already submitted. There was talk on the may filers’ board that it maybe a stalling tactic. Who knows.

If you look at @Meech‘s signature, I think there is a link to spreadsheet for RFE’s so you’ll get a better picture.

But send them what they’re requesting asap. Best wishes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.