967 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Georgia
Timeline
1 hour ago, doggieandsam said:

Hmmm...interesting. Weren't you the one who didn't receive the interview letter? Maybe this is the letter. It's weird that they say "card/document production" though....confusing.

This one also follows, i forgot to post here:

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

7 minutes ago, Dachis said:

This one also follows, i forgot to post here:

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application. If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

yeah, very interesting! let us know what it ends up being! :)

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just wanted to give you guys an update that we got approved after the interview. I have the card/document production email now. Interview was really easy and was just like chatting with a friend, especially considering my wife is currently deployed, and i went alone.

So hang in there guys, and don't give up. Hope is on the way!

Also really thankful to everyone here for the updates, and all the help.

N400

Filed Online : 06/02/2021

Receipt notice: 06/02/2021

Biometrics Reuse: 06/02/2021

Interview scheduled: 02/07/2022

Oath Ceremony: 02/25/2022 - Yay! 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey guys just want to ask my case status was change to case is ready for scheduled interview last august 30,2018 my question was how many days will i received the letter for interview?? im a november filer 2017

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/31/2018 at 5:29 PM, StuTor said:

Just wanted to give you guys an update that we got approved after the interview. I have the card/document production email now. Interview was really easy and was just like chatting with a friend, especially considering my wife is currently deployed, and i went alone.

So hang in there guys, and don't give up. Hope is on the way!

Also really thankful to everyone here for the updates, and all the help.

how many days u received ur letter for interview after ur case was scheduled for ibterview?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Emmz said:

how many days u received ur letter for interview after ur case was scheduled for ibterview?

Almost 2 months. Ready to be scheduled in May, Got interview letter ending of july

N400

Timeline
7 hours ago, Emmz said:

tnx wen did u file?

You can check my TL, but it's nov 17

N400

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Does anyone know if I can visit my home country for Christmas with passport that expires 4 months later (in April 2019)? I know with other visas - J1, B2 etc - your passport must be valid at least 6 months when you are entering US. 

Can I enter US with this passport when I am waiting for Adjustment of Status (having AP document in hand)?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 hour ago, GBPackers said:

Does anyone know if I can visit my home country for Christmas with passport that expires 4 months later (in April 2019)? I know with other visas - J1, B2 etc - your passport must be valid at least 6 months when you are entering US. 

Can I enter US with this passport when I am waiting for Adjustment of Status (having AP document in hand)?

You need a valid passport my wife went to her country and renewed her passport.   

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, GBPackers said:

Sorry I'm not able to give a more clear answer, but is there any way you can renew it online?  My husband was able to renew his online because it was expiring just a few months after we got married, and the whole renewal process took about 2-3 weeks to get his new passport.  If you are able to renew online, just be sure to send it by trackable courier (FedEx) and ensure that the renewal includes a return of your original passport with your original visa in it.  I can't recall if it was the DMV that required the original visa or if it was the Social Security office when he applied for his SSN, but one of the two needed to see the original visa to verify he was who he said he was.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/28/2018 at 4:11 PM, Aquilina said:

The address is good, I just don't understand why they wrote "care of my dad" instead of my husband. The only time I wrote my dad's name was when they ask in the forms where he lives.

I never got an email or text messages to notify me but I weekly checked USCIS website. My case was ready to be scheduled back in january and "we are scheduling your interview" on August 16th. According to the the letter they sent me and website, they scheduled my interview on August 20th

This is not a mistake
If you have a common name, USCIS is using "care of dad's name" to differentiate applicants

Because if two people have the exact same name, you know who's who by stating who their father is

Edited by emekus94

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Any Wisconsin filers got their interview scheduled ?? As per my findings - All  October 2017  filers interviews were scheduled early last month. 

Anyone who filed in November and has their interview scheduled, please share your timeline! 

Thanks in advance!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Finally received our interview notice for October 4th!!! :joy: 

I have a question they are asking for a medical and affidavit of support. Medical is still valid from the k1 I believe, and the affidavit of support I submitted with the application. Do I need to bring those into the interview again?

5 minutes ago, theredcomet said:

Finally received our interview notice for October 4th!!! :joy: 

I have a question they are asking for a medical and affidavit of support. Medical is still valid from the k1 I believe, and the affidavit of support I submitted with the application. Do I need to bring those into the interview again?

Hello.. Even if you did submitted those papers (medical and affidavit of support) i will advice you to bring them on your interview.. The same medical and affidavit of support that you submitted with your application.. And comply all the lists from the notice they gave you.. It is better to complete all those papers than bringing nothing or incomplete papers on your interview.. You need to be ready 100%, so that if they request some papers or form you are ready..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.