973 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/5/2018 at 5:25 PM, beatka1 said:

Hi Guys.I have received my interview notice PD November 23/2017,Interview second week of  12/2018

My husband has the exact same dates as you, but his interview is December 20. Starting preparing the packet last night. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Emmz said:

hello everyone i had ibterview on dec 17,2018 just want to ask if we still need to bring 2x2 pic for interview?

Houston?

Timeline
On 11/21/2018 at 9:03 PM, Emmz said:

hello everyone i had ibterview on dec 17,2018 just want to ask if we still need to bring 2x2 pic for interview?

Was it on the Interview Invitation letter (I-797)? It's not listed on ours, but we are in Philly.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

Sigh... Yesterday was our one year anniversary of the AOS NOA😡 Going on month 2 since the interview and still no response regarding the GC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 11/28/2018 at 11:37 AM, FloridaMinsk said:

Finally got out GC interview date.   Almost 13 months from filing.   

same as here i got my interview date dec 17,2018 and im nov 13,2017 filer got my combo card last sept 15, 2018  Goodluck to us Godbless🙏🏻

Timeline
On 11/28/2018 at 2:32 PM, theredcomet said:

Sigh... Yesterday was our one year anniversary of the AOS NOA😡 Going on month 2 since the interview and still no response regarding the GC.

Really? Did they say anything in the interview? I thought you get the green card in like a week, two at the most when approved. Have you reached out? Maybe it was "lost" in the mail.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/8/2018 at 9:02 AM, tab0712 said:

Really? Did they say anything in the interview? I thought you get the green card in like a week, two at the most when approved. Have you reached out? Maybe it was "lost" in the mail.

All they said was "we will make a decision within 120 days"... Case hasnt updated online either.  I was now forced to send a renewal for the work permit since it expires in about a month and a half.

Timeline
6 hours ago, theredcomet said:

All they said was "we will make a decision within 120 days"... Case hasnt updated online either.  I was now forced to send a renewal for the work permit since it expires in about a month and a half.

WOW! I am so sorry to hear that. It's AOS...already approved for K1, submitted the AOS documents appropriately, and then left to hang following the interview??? That is utter BS. They didn't ask for any further documents or evidence? 

On 12/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, theredcomet said:

we got that also, Interview was on 12/6/18, just got updated on the app that they are producing our new card. They said they had to wait for our original application to get there, i thought we were gonna have to wait the 120 days also, thats the paper we received at the interview. Hang in there and lets all hope its sooner for you. !!!!!!!!.

K1 visa adventure 

02/20/2017- I-129F packet send to Dallas

02/22/2017- I-129F packet delivered

02/28/2017-- check cashed

03/01/2017-- NOA1 text and email received transferred to (CSC)

03/06/2017-- NOA1 hard copy received in the mail.

05/23/2017 -- Notified RFE

06/16/2017 -- Replied RFE

06/19/2017 -- CSC Received reply

06/26/2017-- Approved 

06/30/2017-- received NOA2

07/10/2017-- NVC Recived case

07/11/2017-- Case number assigned

08/14/2017-- Interview ( APPROVED )

AOS

11/29/17- Packet sent to Chicago lockbox ( I-485, I-765, I-131 included)

12/1/2017- recieved packet

12/6/2017 NOA1 text and email recieved

12/8/2017 NOA1 Hard copy recieved

12/26/2017 Biometrics done

03/31/2018 RFE - I-131

04/19/2018 Approved I-765, I-131 ( EAD & AP )

04/26/2018 Received combo card in mail

12/06/2018 Interview done - no decision

12/27/2018  APPROVED - card being produced

Timeline
On 12/26/2018 at 5:22 PM, tab0712 said:

WOW! I am so sorry to hear that. It's AOS...already approved for K1, submitted the AOS documents appropriately, and then left to hang following the interview??? That is utter BS. They didn't ask for any further documents or evidence? 

Yup, they didnt ask for anything else. No RFE or anything and im just stuck waiting for 120 days. 

15 hours ago, mighty836 said:

we got that also, Interview was on 12/6/18, just got updated on the app that they are producing our new card. They said they had to wait for our original application to get there, i thought we were gonna have to wait the 120 days also, thats the paper we received at the interview. Hang in there and lets all hope its sooner for you. !!!!!!!!.

I think it has to do with the Baltimore service center sucking big time right now. I got in touch with another member who had his interview on 08/27 got the 120 notice and still hasnt received his response. so it makes lose all hope that we will receive any response anytime soon. The only good thing right now is that the EAD renewal packet has been received by them so hopefully they can speed that up. I dont want my wife's driver's license to expire 😭

Timeline

Good news! Finally got approved after 90 days of waiting. Card is being produced!!! How long does it take to get the actual card in the mail?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.