Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

AOA. i hope everyone are doing well and healthy. Does anyone got any visa recently or received any response from Embassy. My Parents case has been under AP since June 2017 and still no update. i am so tired of this waiting, and i give up.

2 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

AOA. i hope everyone are doing well and healthy. Does anyone got any visa recently or received any response from Embassy. My Parents case has been under AP since June 2017 and still no update. i am so tired of this waiting, and i give up.

Wsalam .. yes i got two updates 10th and 15th July and then on 17th received email redoing medical for my son who is under Ap since 8 Feb 2018 . He submitted medical on 23rd July and now waiting .. will keep updating. Dont give up , just leave and forget about this visa thing .. Just keep praying 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Finally after two years in Ap Islamabad  visa issued for my son. THANKS GOD ,was a long painful journey thanks to all who helped me mentally,remembered me in their prayers. PLEASE DON'T LOSE HOPE. I pray for all to get visa soon,and be with their love ones soon. 

On 8/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, Zaib212 said:

You should really go for a lawsuit. Its been more than 2 years thats ridiculous. Wish you all the best. If you need any info you can PM me. I havent personally done a lawsuit but I know a lot of info about it. 

Timeline

Hello all, my parents have been asked to resubmit photos and medical to US embassy Islamabad. How do we get these photos over to the embassy? There was no instructions in email. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/4/2019 at 10:23 AM, Rosepetal3333 said:

You should really go for a lawsuit. Its been more than 2 years thats ridiculous. Wish you all the best. If you need any info you can PM me. I havent personally done a lawsuit but I know a lot of info about it. 

Lawsuit mean??

1 minute ago, MZe said:

Have you approached your representative? Do your parents have a lot of travel history?

How would approaching a representative be appropriate here?  That poster needs to find out how to do what the embassy has asked for, which is to provide photos.  Congressional representatives cannot and do not get involved in the minutiae of consular processes, including vetting and security checks.  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:33 AM, MZe said:

Hello all, my parents have been asked to resubmit photos and medical to US embassy Islamabad. How do we get these photos over to the embassy? There was no instructions in email. 

I would start with searching for a phone number or email contact for that specific embassy and attempting to get ahold of someone there who can give you more direction as to how they want to receive the medical/photos.

You can also search for the Pakistan form here on Visa Journey and ask there as well.

I-129F Sent: 12/29/17

I-129F NOA 1: 1/4/18

I-129F NOA 2: 7/9/18

NVC Received: 7/18/18

Consulate Received: 8/9/18

Packet 3 Received: 8/13/18

Interview Date: 9/20/18

Interview Result: Administrative Processing

*Visitor's visa interview: December 2016, called back by embassy for second interview on same visa application in January 2019 - visitor's visa finally issued May 2019.

*Fiance visa placed in administrative processing September 2018. 

*Beneficiary's Country: Norway via Iran.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Norway
Timeline
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:38 AM, Zaib212 said:

1 hour ago, MZe said:

Have you approached your representative? Do your parents have a lot of travel history?

Since you're parent's case has been stuck in AP for 2+ years, I would definitely be contacting your state rep. - they may not be able to speed anything up, but they can sometimes get a slightly more detailed response than the average citizen would get.

I-129F Sent: 12/29/17

I-129F NOA 1: 1/4/18

I-129F NOA 2: 7/9/18

NVC Received: 7/18/18

Consulate Received: 8/9/18

Packet 3 Received: 8/13/18

Interview Date: 9/20/18

Interview Result: Administrative Processing

*Visitor's visa interview: December 2016, called back by embassy for second interview on same visa application in January 2019 - visitor's visa finally issued May 2019.

*Fiance visa placed in administrative processing September 2018. 

*Beneficiary's Country: Norway via Iran.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

How would approaching a representative be appropriate here?  That poster needs to find out how to do what the embassy has asked for, which is to provide photos.  Congressional representatives cannot and do not get involved in the minutiae of consular processes, including vetting and security checks.  

What are you talking about lol.. read the forum carefully before responding of what that person was told to do before I posted this 😂

Edited by MZe
Separate posts out

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/2/2019 at 11:08 PM, Munazza said:

Wsalam .. yes i got two updates 10th and 15th July and then on 17th received email redoing medical for my son who is under Ap since 8 Feb 2018 . He submitted medical on 23rd July and now waiting .. will keep updating. Dont give up , just leave and forget about this visa thing .. Just keep praying 

Did you contact embassy or it happened on its own? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.