Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2019 at 3:12 PM, MZe said:

What are you talking about lol.. read the forum carefully before responding of what that person was told to do before I posted this 😂

I did read it carefully.  Did you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Haseeb alam said:

I am in ap since april 2018.i can better feel your pain.where is your wife right now ? Do u have kids ?

My wife is in Pakistan living with us , she thought i would get visa by June but it didn't happen so she stays .

3 minutes ago, umerdec08 said:

My wife is in Pakistan living with us , she thought i would get visa by June but it didn't happen so she stays .

I pray and hope for your visa.Insha allah you will soon hear good news.i am seeing that visa are issuing to those who are in ap for 15 months.i think you will get email for medical in mid september and u will get visa at ending september

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Haseeb alam said:

I pray and hope for your visa.Insha allah you will soon hear good news.i am seeing that visa are issuing to those who are in ap for 15 months.i think you will get email for medical in mid september and u will get visa at ending september

apke mun mai ghee shakar :)

I am not worried about myself going to US, I am more worried about my wife refusing to go back without me, I can't forcefully send her back , she is so emotional and refused to go back , she been here is big concern as we have Load shedding problem , food , water etc . I am worried that she might get sick :(

1 minute ago, umerdec08 said:

apke mun mai ghee shakar :)

I am not worried about myself going to US, I am more worried about my wife refusing to go back without me, I can't forcefully send her back , she is so emotional and refused to go back , she been here is big concern as we have Load shedding problem , food , water etc . I am worried that she might get sick :(

Bro what you are facing right now i am also facing same.i and my wife are suffering from load shedding bad water issue also my wife is pregnant this.yes its so horrible and working in embassy are too late.even if you send a simple birth certificate so they will take nearly 3 months to verify and process it.so relax just keep sit and watch.i am too facing this hard time.but what we can do? Nothing !! Just wait. So bro dont worry insha allah your visa will be issued.22 crore logon ka mulk hai or sirf ak hi embassy hai time to lagega hi

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Haseeb alam said:

Bro what you are facing right now i am also facing same.i and my wife are suffering from load shedding bad water issue also my wife is pregnant this.yes its so horrible and working in embassy are too late.even if you send a simple birth certificate so they will take nearly 3 months to verify and process it.so relax just keep sit and watch.i am too facing this hard time.but what we can do? Nothing !! Just wait. So bro dont worry insha allah your visa will be issued.22 crore logon ka mulk hai or sirf ak hi embassy hai time to lagega hi

Inshallah 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Haseeb alam said:

So there is no problem insha allah you will get your visa asap

I hope so brother . I am planning to send more Pictures of us to American embassy 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Haseeb alam said:

Thats a good idea.but you cant do that.you cant send any documents to embassy unless embassy ask you itself.

well I have that paper the give me which they mark the stuff i need to send, and i got no confirmation of if they get my documents or not , so maybe i can send it using the same paper ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.