Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2019 at 2:35 PM, Umar - NVC ISB said:

Can you tell me how long has your case been in AP and when did they ask you for updated medical? I have seen from other cases in this forum that they ask for updated medical when AP is complete and they are ready to issue visa.  

Do you how long it took after submitting the medicals again?Thanks

On August 2, 2019 at 11:08 PM, Munazza said:

Wsalam .. yes i got two updates 10th and 15th July and then on 17th received email redoing medical for my son who is under Ap since 8 Feb 2018 . He submitted medical on 23rd July and now waiting .. will keep updating. Dont give up , just leave and forget about this visa thing .. Just keep praying 

Did your son get his visa?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aoa and good morning, I hope everyone are doing ok.. Did anyone receive any update or any responses from Embassy,,

Edited by Zaib212

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, dera1234 said:

Hi guys, does anyone know after submitting second medical to American embassy in Islamabad, how long they take to issue the visa?

I have seen many cases issued visas in 3 weeks after second medical. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, dera1234 said:

Hi guys, does anyone know after submitting second medical to American embassy in Islamabad, how long they take to issue the visa?

how long have you been waiting since submitting your medical if you dont mind me asking?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, ms123 said:

Hello everyone,

My husband's case has been in AP for the past 2 months in US consulate, Islamabad. Is there any way that this can be sped up? Perhaps by filing for a waiver or such?

Would appreciate any sort of help. Thank you

No unfortunately  there is no expedite for AP and no waiver.   Two months is nothing many have been waiting 6 months and above.   At this point the only option is to be patient hopefully it will go quickly for you.

5 hours ago, ms123 said:

Is there any way that this can be sped up? No.

Perhaps by filing for a waiver or such? Waiver for what?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.