Racheyy

I-130 September 2017 Filers

582 posts in this topic

On 08/03/2018 at 5:41 AM, Sahal Muse said:

Congratulation all those who got their  approvals. I filled on September 23 2017. I am still waiting for response hopefully by the end of this month.:)

I am September 22. One day before you.

Timeline

Question: Once the visa is approved and received by the immigrant spouse, how long before their visa expires? For instance, if they get their visa in May but not able to travel until July, how much time are they given to travel? 

Edited by MJ4477

9 hours ago, MJ4477 said:

Question: Once the visa is approved and received by the immigrant spouse, how long before their visa expires? For instance, if they get their visa in May but not able to travel until July, how much time are they given to travel? 

Six months from the medical date.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 3/6/2018 at 11:13 AM, rhs2011 said:

I withdrew a i129 fiance visa because we decided to get married April 2017 and submitted an i130 September 2017 and received NOA1 in Septemeber Texas center. Emailed Ciudad Juarez a copy our marriage certificate which they requested and they voided and sent our case back our i129 petition to USCIS so there wouldn't be a conflict. Been a long road but it looks like August i130 petitions are being approved now in Texas.  Septembers next in line??

I considered FV too but then realized it was just a waste of time and money for me when I started seeing how long FV were taking.  It is a good option for couples that are very far apart geographically but for me at the time 3.5 hours being separated wasn't worth it for a FV. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
On 3/11/2018 at 7:16 AM, buckeyestud said:

For those of you who have received your NOA2, did you receive it by email first?  Or mail?

Finally...aproved...03/06/2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
47 minutes ago, bia and Luc said:

Just got approved ......... 03/07/2018 :jest:

Oh my goodness!! Congrats. We are 9/15 out of Potomac!! 

Hello everyone :)

I'm currently overseas but my parents received my approval in the mail today no update online though.

NOA1 9/15/2015

Approval 3/5/2018 from Texas Service Center.  So excited to move on!!!!! ^^

Can I just say how excited I am for everyone getting their approvals from Potomac and Texas Service Center 😊😊!

All I can do is pray for those of us at NSC. Hopefully we hear good news by next month 🙏

Edited by AissataD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, jcvantonio said:

NOA2 received today. My PD is Sept. 05, 2017. My service center is Texas.

Cool. Good to hear TX are being approved. My PD is 9/25 TX!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, jcvantonio said:

NOA2 received today. My PD is Sept. 05, 2017. My service center is Texas.

Politics, circumstances, oceans, imaginary lines and borders that keep us apart...family and love keep us together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.