Racheyy

I-130 September 2017 Filers

582 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Anna Rock said:

Do you know how long it takes between NVC and the really end ? My case has just ben approved from Potomac PD 5th September 2017 :)

Congratulations!! Wow! I think you are the first September filer getting approved!! :dancing:

Do you mind sharing your NOA2 date? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, afatim2 said:

Congratulations!! Wow! I think you are the first September filer getting approved!! :dancing:

Yes..you should add your timeline! There are now three sep Potomac ones approved including this one!! Yay!!

Dear all, newbie here. I am so happy to see that people are getting their NOA2! Thanks so much for sharing the most up-to-date.

Being a Sept filer, my anxiety level is all time high now. Isn't that bad for the health? I try to pull myself away from the computer screen everyday; still I am seeing validation error everyday on USCIS website. (sign~)

May the force with us all! ^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
11 hours ago, afatim2 said:

Sure ! Potomac - NOA1 05/09/17 and NOA2 28/02/18 :)

Edited by Anna Rock

Timeline
9 hours ago, kendraf said:

Yes..you should add your timeline! There are now three sep Potomac ones approved including this one!! Yay!!

Just added my timeline ;) Thanks!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
23 hours ago, Anna Rock said:

Do you know how long it takes between NVC and the really end ? My case has just ben approved from Potomac PD 5th September 2017 :)

it take 6 weeks from USCIS to NVC, then you can call in NVC and ask if they received your package, make sure ask when they received so you can count from that day to 2 weeks to get the case number.

after you get the case number then you can wait 3 days to paid your first fee then another 3 days to pay the next week then you mail your documents to NVC.

when they received it then you can count up to 5- 11 weeks for case completed.

some people get case completed in 3 weeks so I wish you good luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

people when you get approved please add your timeline, that way it can help others.

once you get approved if you are sharing it on here make sure say your pd and service center and which date they approved your case.

so far Potomac is looking good and pray it still smooth.

have a great day

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Anna Rock said:

Just added my timeline ;) Thanks!!

Yay! Just curious it doesn't say the beneficiary country..is it Canada by chance? I am trying to track all Canadian timelines.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, nyokie said:

it take 6 weeks from USCIS to NVC, then you can call in NVC and ask if they received your package, make sure ask when they received so you can count from that day to 2 weeks to get the case number.

after you get the case number then you can wait 3 days to paid your first fee then another 3 days to pay the next week then you mail your documents to NVC.

when they received it then you can count up to 5- 11 weeks for case completed.

some people get case completed in 3 weeks so I wish you good luck.

Thank you very much for all the details !! :) :)

Timeline
47 minutes ago, kendraf said:

Yay! Just curious it doesn't say the beneficiary country..is it Canada by chance? I am trying to track all Canadian timelines.

France ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Djibouti
Timeline

Congratulation all those who got their  approvals. I filled on September 23 2017. I am still waiting for response hopefully by the end of this month.:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.