Racheyy

I-130 September 2017 Filers

582 posts in this topic

On 1/1/2018 at 8:51 PM, TZ23 said:

HI All :)

Seeking advice/help!

My wife (US citizen) and I (Australian Citizen) submitted our I-130 and all relevant documents late SEPT. (Sept 24 Priority date) 

Received Receipt number, currently at Nebraska processing center *sigh*  the receipt number does not recognize online but we were assured over the phone that it is in line for processing.

Here's were i need help!

We are both currently living in Australia with our 2yo daughter and we have another on the way!

my wife HAS to go back to the states in April as she can't travel after the third trimester. 

Based on the timeline for Nebraska my I-130 won't be approved until at least June, then for the NVC part.

Does anyone know of anyway or anyone to contact to see if this could all be expedited due to the circumstances??

We called the National Customer service center, from Australia (expensive phone call) and whilst reassuring it was no help at all in terms of getting put in contact with anyone that could listen to our situation.

Thanks in advance :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
17 hours ago, maverickmc said:

Hi- is there a thread for September filers? 

If you mean I-130 September 2017 filers then you on the right track.

this is the only one I know.

Timeline

Hi all! I've been lurking, so I guess I'll post where I'm at. 

Priority Date: September 11, 2017 (Really sad about this date)

Texas Service Center

Beneficiary Country: Canada

Praying something happens soon. I was hoping to have my wife here by August, but I'm thinking that is unlikely now. Any thoughts?

35 minutes ago, Luis Nunes said:

You got NOA2 already?

yes ever since 11/18/2017

Manila CRBA & Passport Experience

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/657133-usem-crba-experience/

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

09/12/2017: I-130 package sent to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox

09/18/2017: NOA1 Email

09/26/2017: NOA1 Hardcopy(Texas Service Center)

10/01/2017: Expedite Request Sent

11/18/2017: NOA2 Email

11/30/2017: NOA2 Hardcopy

12/27/2017: Checked receipt number on the USCIS website and they had just forwarded the case to NVC that day *shame*

NVC

01/03/2018: Case received at NVC

01/10/2018: Expedite request sent

01/11/2018: Email received from NVC expedite that inquiry is under review

01/16/2018: IIN and Case number issued

01/18/2018: Expedite approved and immediately forwarded to US Embassy Manila. CEAC says "In Transit"

Medical & Embassy

01/23/2018: Embassy Received case file. CEAC says "Ready"

01/23/2018: DS-260 completed

01/24/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 1

01/25/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 2

02/02/1018: USEM Interview "PASSED"

02/08/2018: Picked up VISA packet at 2GO Laoag

02/09/2018: CFO sticker... went to the seminar Nov. 29 2017 for passport renewal requirement to change to husbands surname

Just got this notification thru uscis app what exactly does it mean up to a few minutes I wasnt able to see mu case online🤔🤔

Edited by MJORG

Timeline
52 minutes ago, MJORG said:

Sorry new at this message20180119_002010.thumb.png.206e9234442bd117b8c8fed4371a258b.png

I believe this means you will be interviewed soon which was your processing center? I am still waiting forever for mine

Edited by Keki915
Forgot message

Timeline
7 hours ago, MJORG said:

Sorry new at this message20180119_002010.thumb.png.206e9234442bd117b8c8fed4371a258b.png

iTmeans your case was transferred to another service center

6 hours ago, Keki915 said:

I believe this means you will be interviewed soon which was your processing center? I am still waiting forever for mine

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, MJORG said:

Nebraska but I believe my csse is different its thru immigration court my hubby was ordered deported 

WOW SO SORRY TO HEAR ALL THAT. I KNOW ITS A BREAKING HEART BUT I ORAY EVERYTHING CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey,

My husband and I filed pur case mid May. They didnt touch it for ages and told us then that we used an outdated form (eventhough it was still valid and by the time we filed, the only one that was available). We sent in the new form and got priority date 09th of September. We are at the Potomac Service Center and uscis processing times are at end of March, 2017 *yaaay* :/. We havent heard ever since. Our case never also never worked when we wanted to Check the Status but uscis Said that they are working on it and that they dont know why the number doesnt work. I hate the waiting time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.