Racheyy

I-130 September 2017 Filers

582 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, rhs2011 said:

Received 3 NOA2 (wife and 2 kids) approvals for PDs September 25 Texas!

Congratulations... 🎉 Did you get them by mail or app? I’m September 25 TST as well! 

Edited by Road210

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Road210 said:

Congratulations... 🎉 Did you get them by mail or app? I’m September 25 TST as well! 

I typed my cases receipts or case numbers in USCIS case status site.

All three were approved separately with each case numbers.

USCIS Case Status Link: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do

USCISCaseStatus.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
4 hours ago, Stephany Elizalde said:

I have the same feeling to this is what I got 

8AD3DDB1-DC88-4C3E-8156-7A564CEAB995.jpeg

Yeah I got that too. I am pretty sure there is no update a lot of other people got it too and I called there is no update 🙁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

congratulations! I really hope I get mine soon... my receipt was received on September 11, 2017... I filed the I-130 for my husband... the time apart is really so hard (hubby is in Italy while I'm in NY)... This brings me hope that it is really coming soon!

Timeline

That looks like the previous message I had for months when I would check periodically.  I checked today and I saw the approval!  I don't use that app but it looks like it checks the USCIS Case Status site:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, The-Journey said:

Called no update ☹️

Something tells me that you and I are both due soon :) Mine is paid 9/21/17.  I called too yesterday because of what the app did that was crazy.  We received no news that it is still pending.  :( 

Just now, Ben & Katy said:

Something tells me that you and I are both due soon :) Mine is paid 9/21/17.  I called too yesterday because of what the app did that was crazy.  We received no news that it is still pending.  :( 

Let’s hope so!!!

1.jpg

Timeline
9 hours ago, Road210 said:

Got NOA2s by mail as well today too. Looks like my three i130s were approved on 3/10 and got by mail today 3/16.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
20 minutes ago, rhs2011 said:

Got NOA2s by mail as well today too. Looks like my three i130s were approved on 3/10 and got by mail today 3/16.

We just got our NAO2 this afternoon!!!! PD 9/21, TSC.  I can’t believe it I predicted earlier this afternoon that me and another couple were due soon and what do you know!  Quick like lightning 🌩 

F3C1C935-C603-40ED-B190-2BAA7231D62E.jpeg

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Congratulations for the approved ones!! My PD is september 15 and i'm still waiting, kinda feeling down when i see the notification on the app that keep showing up people that applied on sept 15 gets their approval already

38 minutes ago, Ben & Katy said:

We just got our NAO2 this afternoon!!!! PD 9/21, TSC.  I can’t believe it I predicted earlier this afternoon that me and another couple were due soon and what do you know!  Quick like lightning 🌩 

:jest: congratulations!!! TSC is working on September cases... that’s really good! I hope everyone get a good news soon. I’m waiting as well but I’m keeping praying 🙏🏻 to get it soon. 

6 hours ago, Ben & Katy said:

Congrats ❤❤❤

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.