Eric-Pris

New Spinoff show- Before 90 Day Fiancee

330 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

Courtney's relationship is a train wreck waiting to happen... 

I think Cortney needs to cut her losses and go home, Antonio isn't the man for her. He wants his alone time and no serious gf. I'd think leaving her for 24 hours, no texts, would speak loud and clear. But she will probably hang on to the end like most of them do. Antonio actually has no appeal to me, i don't think he's charming ect, and i think Cortney is seeing that also

Darcey wasn't that happy with her non engagement ring, which Jesse kept stressing it wasn't an engagement ring, the guy seems to have a bit of sense. Jesse did put forth an effort, but to marriage minded Darcey this ring wont be enough. 

Paul crying because Karine forgave him lol at least she was concerned with her own safety, but he is a unstable person to say the least. She is taking a huge risk. My guess is she hasn't talked to many other American men, if Jungle boy was the best choice in her opinion. I think life with him and his mom will be interesting to say the least!!

Patrick is started to annoy me, and i actually liked him at the beginning. He is pushing for more then a friend zone, ok granted Myriam wasn't honest she had a bf, but since shes come clean, he has been constantly saying, well if it were me, i'd text you and say good night everyday ect, not sure what is going to happen here.

Larry, Larry, Larry, the man is clueless, its obvious he did no reseach on filipina culture ect. Had no idea why Jenny was upset, what was it cause i didn't eat the food???? DUH! i had a small bite. She will probably stick with him to get the USA. I think she is under the impression he has money though. 

Edited by Mary Lou
typos

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I think Cortney needs to cut her losses and go home, Antonio isn't the man for her. He wants his alone time and no serious gf. I'd think leaving her for 24 hours, no texts, would speak loud and clear. But she will probably hang on to the end like most of them do. Antonio actually has no appeal to me, i don't think he's charming ect, and i think Cortney is seeing that also

Darcey wasn't that happy with her non engagement ring, which Jesse kept stressing it wasn't an engagement ring, the guy seems to have a bit of sense. Jesse did put forth an effort, but to marriage minded Darcey this ring wont be enough. 

Paul crying because Karine forgave him lol at least she was concerned with her own safety, but he is a unstable person to say the least. She is taking a huge risk. My guess is she hasn't talked to many other American men, if Jungle boy was the best choice in her opinion. I think life with him and his mom will be interesting to say the least!!

Patrick is started to annoy me, and i actually liked him at the beginning. He is pushing for more then a friend zone, ok granted Myriam wasn't honest she had a bf, but since shes come clean, he has been constantly saying, well if it were me, i'd text you and say good night everyday ect, not sure what is going to happen here.

Larry, Larry, Larry, the man is clueless, its obvious he did no reseach on filipina culture ect. Had no idea why Jenny was upset, what was it cause i didn't eat the food???? DUH! i had a small bite. She will probably stick with him to get the USA. I think she is under the impression he has money though. 

...Antonio walks around with his hard on! :blink: Always walking around in his underwear to be filmed like that. :jest: He is not the 'boy' for her.....

...OMG I about fell offf the couch when Jessie said "THIS AINT' NOT ENGAGEMENT RING"!  Then why did you get down on one knee??? :angry: I would have bounced that ring it off it his head! :bonk:

...Yes Karine is taking a huge risk, and I couldn't help but wonder if there was hope for Jungle Boy in the future.  I'm sure Karine could and would put a foot up his butt if he strayed from his now narrowed path. :dance: And my heart couldn't help but have a little sigh and go 'ahhhhh' when she took him back.(L)

...Patrick and Myrian would make a good couple.  Myrian is soo sweet! But if Patrick stayed on the sidelines as a supporter that would be his best way of winning her over.  But, I can't help but think... they are a great couple there in (where are they?????? Paris? omg) But, how would they or Myriam be here, in his world? :pop:

...Larry!  Not sure where to go here.  Jenny can be scary. :help: She's gonna lead Larry around by his pp for all his remaining days.  I can understand where she's coming from though.  Larrying insulted her and her family by not eating.  Its just a frkin PIG!!!!!! It's PORKKKK!  LOl, he has it in United States.... lol  But everything I think of Larry I think of a chihuahua shaking in his shoes! You know how when you come up to a small miniature dog, and they're shaking so bad?? That's Larry! 

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

5 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

...Antonio walks around with his hard on! :blink: Always walking around in his underwear to be filmed like that:jest: He is not the 'boy' for her.....

...OMG I about fell offf the couch when Jessie said "THIS AINT' NOT ENGAGEMENT RING"!  Then why did you get down on one knee??? :angry: I would have bounced that ring it off it his head! :bonk:

...Yes Karine is taking a huge risk, and I couldn't help but wonder if there was hope for Jungle Boy in the future.  I'm sure Karine could and would put a foot up his butt if he strayed from his now narrowed path. :dance: And my heart couldn't help but have a little sigh and go 'ahhhhh' when she took him back.(L)

...Patrick and Myrian would make a good couple.  Myrian is soo sweet! But if Patrick stayed on the sidelines as a supporter that would be his best way of winning her over.  But, I can't help but think... they are a great couple there in (where are they?????? Paris? omg) But, how would they or Myriam be here, in his world? :pop:

...Larry!  Not sure where to go here.  Jenny can be scary. :help: She's gonna lead Larry around by his pp for all his remaining days.  I can understand where she's coming from though.  Larrying insulted her and her family by not eating.  Its just a frkin PIG!!!!!! It's PORKKKK!  LOl, he has it in United States.... lol  But everything I think of Larry I think of a chihuahua shaking in his shoes! You know how when you come up to a small miniature dog, and they're shaking so bad?? That's Larry! 

That was gross!!! And when he was cooking, putting oil on his chest :blink:

Jesse and the ring, he seems very controlling, and since he feels he has gotten his way, "Darecy" wont be drinking,  he thought that brought them closer, so i think that was her "reward" <_<

Hahaha Jenny, yes she is the boss! lol But Larry doesn't seem to have much of a backbone. Yeah how he acted as though he was going to vomit when he saw the pig :jest: I'm sure he eats pork back in Florida, maybe he couldn't make the connection, who knows!! When he hugs Jenny's father and kisses his hand, kills me lol Can't wait to see the Facetime they do with his cousin and his fililpina wife next week!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

That was gross!!! And when he was cooking, putting oil on his chest :blink:

Jesse and the ring, he seems very controlling, and since he feels he has gotten his way, "Darecy" wont be drinking,  he thought that brought them closer, so i think that was her "reward" <_<

Hahaha Jenny, yes she is the boss! lol But Larry doesn't seem to have much of a backbone. Yeah how he acted as though he was going to vomit when he saw the pig :jest: I'm sure he eats pork back in Florida, maybe he couldn't make the connection, who knows!! When he hugs Jenny's father and kisses his hand, kills me lol Can't wait to see the Facetime they do with his cousin and his fililpina wife next week!

Hahahah lmao!!!!! I bust out when I see him hugging.... He swings them long arms around and is butt is in the next country, and he bends and kisses her fathers hand like a princes.... omg... omg... kills me...  doesn't even hug like a man... that man has issues I think... well,... there's no "thinking" about it! 

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

Jesse is definitely controlling. He treated Darcy like she's some kind of raging alcoholic and is now using that to manipulate her.

Sean/Abbey/Chris - urgh! What will it take for Sean to see that Abbey is green card hunting? There's no way it's a coincidence that she just happens to be attracted to older, white, American men. All the signs are there but he still wants to believe they can make it work. He deserves what's coming.

In Larry's defense (can't believe I'm even defending him), I made it clear to my husband before I started taking him around, that in African culture, food is the glue that holds people together. No one ever asks (like in U.S culture) 'do you want a drink?' It just gets placed in front of you and accepting it is a sign of respect, friendship, ties that bind etc. My husband was pretty easygoing about it though and did his best to 'pretend' eat. Larry wasn't even trying and I think Jenny owed him a pep talk around expectations before the trip.

Consulate: South Africa
Married: 2011-06-25
I-130 Sent: 2011-07-22
I-130 NOA1: 2011-07-25
I-130 Approved: 2011-07-27
Receive I-864 Package: 2011-11-10
Return Completed I-864: 2011-11-14
Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-10
Packet 3 Sent: 2011-11-10
Packet 4 Received: 2011-11-15
Interview Date: 2011-11-30
Interview Result: Approved
Visa Received: 2011-12-06
US Entry: 2012-01-11
Port of Entry: San Francisco

ROC I-751 Filed: 2013-12-19

NOA1: 2013-12-23

Biometrics: 2014-01-16

Timeline
1 hour ago, Miss M said:

Jesse is definitely controlling. He treated Darcy like she's some kind of raging alcoholic and is now using that to manipulate her.

Sean/Abbey/Chris - urgh! What will it take for Sean to see that Abbey is green card hunting? There's no way it's a coincidence that she just happens to be attracted to older, white, American men. All the signs are there but he still wants to believe they can make it work. He deserves what's coming.

In Larry's defense (can't believe I'm even defending him), I made it clear to my husband before I started taking him around, that in African culture, food is the glue that holds people together. No one ever asks (like in U.S culture) 'do you want a drink?' It just gets placed in front of you and accepting it is a sign of respect, friendship, ties that bind etc. My husband was pretty easygoing about it though and did his best to 'pretend' eat. Larry wasn't even trying and I think Jenny owed him a pep talk around expectations before the trip.

Food... same in Morocco... they ask you, ask again, ask again... and again... then you get it eventually.... lol.  Custom to ask at least three times.  If you get it, better not turn it down, at least try it.  Very disrespectful to turn your nose up at it and not try it.  And better not look like your regurgitating it... :wacko:  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think if you have a problem with certain foods it is ok to say you won't eat it.  My husband is in Morocco and I have been there many  times.  I love his family and would never upset them.  But I told my husband from the beginning that I do not eat meat and will not under any circumstances.  They still offered it to me but after a while they started bringing me a separate plate with no meat.  It was no big deal.

they

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Oliversmom said:

I think if you have a problem with certain foods it is ok to say you won't eat it.  My husband is in Morocco and I have been there many  times.  I love his family and would never upset them.  But I told my husband from the beginning that I do not eat meat and will not under any circumstances.  They still offered it to me but after a while they started bringing me a separate plate with no meat.  It was no big deal.

they

Same. My in-laws in Morocco of course STILL offer meat to me, but only to be generous and offer it incase I do want it. They don't really care when I say no, thank you EACH TIME lol. They are super sweet.

10 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

he bends and kisses her fathers hand like a princes

What Larry was doing is a Filipino tradition of showing respect to an elder. It's called "Mano" or Bless. He get it right as how to greet an elderly but he really did wrong by refusing and acting like he's disgusted by the food prepared for him. Jenny's family lives in a shack in the province. They have nothing to offer but food to welcome him. The least he could do is pretend to enjoy it. It's roasted pig. If he was a vegeterian, I would understand. It's definitely a lack of communication on both ends.

Mano.jpg

Edited by gypsyqueen

**N-400** 06-27-2018 : N-400 online & NOA1 || 07-07-18 : received Bio Appt e-mail notification || 07-27-18 : Biometrics reviewed || 09-25-18 : OFFICIAL 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY || 11-06-18 : Interview 

|| 12-18-2018 : APPROVED; in line to be scheduled for Oathtaking || 02-11-19 : OATHTAKING CEREMONY --

**ROC** (pending)  07-26-2017 : I-751 sent || 07-31-2017 : NOA1 || 09-05-2017 : Biometrics || 08-09-2018 : Case transferred to local office || 12-18-2018 : Card in production || 12-26-18 : received GC --

**AOS/EAD/AP** 02-20-2015 : AOS filed || 02-24-2015 : NOA1 || 03-19-2015 : Biometrics || 04-30-2015 : EAD&AP approved || 05-05-2015 : EAD&AP received || 09-25-2015 : Conditional GC approved || 10-02-2015 : GC received --

**K-1** 08-12-2014 : I-129F Sent || 08-14-2014 : NOA1 || 09-03-2014 : NOA2 || 09-10-2014 : Petition transferred from USCIS to NVC || 09-18-2014 : NVC received || 09-24-2014 : US Embassy MNL received our case || 10-14-2014 : Medical Exam done! || 10-23-2014 : Interview || 10-31-2014 : Passport & Visa on hand --

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Common sense - make a good impression as a guest when your host is hospitable. In my eyes it has nowt to do with culture: 

Pig roast is super delicious so unless he doesn’t like pork which I doubt then just poor behavior on his part.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

On 10/15/2017 at 9:42 PM, Mary Lou said:

My wife talked about this alot because having a Lechon at a party or homecoming is kinda par for the course for anything party related, and when she said she hadn't had one in a couple of years it took me back. I say it took me back because it shows how in that area how poor it is because that pig they showed probably cost them $1-200 which could be a month's pay for them out in the provinces, and for him not to eat it is very disrespectful to the family. He may be the first guy that has taken the time out to come see her from the USA. So yeah she will probably stick with him at least a year after marriage, because what she would make in the USA would help her family tremendously unless she gets a job with him at McDonalds.  Ohhh btw she has dentures which look really bad according to my wife.

11 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

Food... same in Morocco... they ask you, ask again, ask again... and again... then you get it eventually.... lol.  Custom to ask at least three times.  If you get it, better not turn it down, at least try it.  Very disrespectful to turn your nose up at it and not try it.  And better not look like your regurgitating it... :wacko:  

Gosh don't ever come to the Philippines because they will feed you until you are fat and happy, then try to feed you some more and then wonder why your not hungry lol.  

Blessing the elders is a BIG thing in the Philippines especially if it's the first time meeting a father or a mother of woman your dating. It means you show respect for them and for their house as a whole. When I first met my MIL I showed blessing to her and there was no ill will or they didn't think differently about me because that's how it's done. Whenever I go back my nieces and nephews bless me because they know without me they wouldn't be able to go to the private school or college, so it's a form of respect. 

Edited by cyberfx1024

2 hours ago, gypsyqueen said:

What Larry was doing is a Filipino tradition of showing respect to an elder. It's called "Mano" or Bless. He get it right as how to greet an elderly but he really did wrong by refusing and acting like he's disgusted by the food prepared for him. Jenny's family lives in a shack in the province. They have nothing to offer but food to welcome him. The least he could do is pretend to enjoy it. It's roasted pig. If he was a vegeterian, I would understand. It's definitely a lack of communication on both ends.

Mano.jpg

He did do wrong by not eating the Lechon because you know that pig probably cost them at least a month's pay for that because they are so poor. I say that because you know Filipino culture and if they have money for a celebration then a Lechon will be involved as well, but she said that she hadn't had one in a couple years. So that proved to me that they were REALLY poor. My asawa's family is well off compared to them and they live in the mountains of Mindanao.

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

He did do wrong by not eating the Lechon because you know that pig probably cost them at least a month's pay for that because they are so poor. I say that because you know Filipino culture and if they have money for a celebration then a Lechon will be involved as well, but she said that she hadn't had one in a couple years. So that proved to me that they were REALLY poor. My asawa's family is well off compared to them and they live in the mountains of Mindanao.

Especially when you're not well off, it's common back home to borrow money to prepare that feast/celebration. It's really a big deal for Filipinos because we take pride of our love for food.

**N-400** 06-27-2018 : N-400 online & NOA1 || 07-07-18 : received Bio Appt e-mail notification || 07-27-18 : Biometrics reviewed || 09-25-18 : OFFICIAL 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY || 11-06-18 : Interview 

|| 12-18-2018 : APPROVED; in line to be scheduled for Oathtaking || 02-11-19 : OATHTAKING CEREMONY --

**ROC** (pending)  07-26-2017 : I-751 sent || 07-31-2017 : NOA1 || 09-05-2017 : Biometrics || 08-09-2018 : Case transferred to local office || 12-18-2018 : Card in production || 12-26-18 : received GC --

**AOS/EAD/AP** 02-20-2015 : AOS filed || 02-24-2015 : NOA1 || 03-19-2015 : Biometrics || 04-30-2015 : EAD&AP approved || 05-05-2015 : EAD&AP received || 09-25-2015 : Conditional GC approved || 10-02-2015 : GC received --

**K-1** 08-12-2014 : I-129F Sent || 08-14-2014 : NOA1 || 09-03-2014 : NOA2 || 09-10-2014 : Petition transferred from USCIS to NVC || 09-18-2014 : NVC received || 09-24-2014 : US Embassy MNL received our case || 10-14-2014 : Medical Exam done! || 10-23-2014 : Interview || 10-31-2014 : Passport & Visa on hand --