Eric-Pris

New Spinoff show- Before 90 Day Fiancee

330 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/29/2017 at 2:48 PM, MouadsWife said:

I'm thinking Jessie isn't as controlling as TV is making him out to be, I think that's just how his culture is.  Darcey seems like she is insecure with all her nagging... Anyhoo... they are not together anymore.  The show is playing it off like they are.  Darcey made a boo boo and aired on her fb that they separated.  She immediately deleted it from her fb.  Here's a screen shot of her fb posts on the internet somewhere in google.  Excited to see Nicole coming back to 90 Day Fiance. 

Image result for darcey and jesse 90 day fiance

It strikes me when people make multiple one after the other comments.  Thinking out loud I guess.

9 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Jesse and Darcey are straight up boring, it's Jesse's way or no way. Jesse's mom was actually nice to Darcey i thought, nothing wrong with telling her to slow down. But of course the crocodile tears come.

Abby wants her cake and eat it too! Sean was over the top crying then demanding she make a choice, well it wasn't you Sean!! Then again on their facebook it seems as if they are still a couple.

Cortney and i don't even remember his name, are just boring. Her sarcasm is lost on him about the flirting he does and telling him to pay his boo.

Omg!! Jungle boy has lost it!!! How he ran away, of course Karine would look for him, then he acts even more deranged at the water. He had that rainsuit/uniform on again :blink: and saying there might be snakes in the water, ect I felt so bad for Karine, first Jungle boy's confession, then getting mugged!! I don't know though, the mugging seemed set up to me

For those (like me!) who have no cable more detail is needed!   What confession?!  Please tell.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Sean was posting on Abby's facebook on September 29, he is so stupid

And Abby's brother is now dating an American from Oklahoma.  Interesting.

Edited by LionessDeon

1 hour ago, LionessDeon said:

It strikes me when people make multiple one after the other comments.  Thinking out loud I guess.

For those (like me!) who have no cable more detail is needed!   What confession?!  Please tell.

Jungle boy told Karine he is a criminal and spent time in jail. An ex gf put a restraining order on him. He started his own house on fire!! He's a crack pot!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

Did anyone else think that jungle boy was going to push Karine in the water for a second?  I wonder what he would have done if the cameras weren't there.  He's deranged.   If I'm correct there was more than one emergency protective/domestic violence order against him.   He is a violent, violent man. I dunno about the mugging scene if it was set up or not.  Karine did tell him to put his cell phone in his pocket because it was dangerous then low and behold hers gets stolen.  I was also wondering why they didn't try to take the cameras...

Chris gave Abby SCABIES!!! WHAT!!!! that's soooo disgusting!  I mean, how does that even happen?  and they were so nonchalant about it.  and how much more obvious could they have been about wanting to tear each other's clothes off in the back of the taxi?  "it's funny how inhibiting cameras are"  ICK ICK ICK 

Antonio is a player, but at least he's somewhat honest about it.  He tries to play it off as his culture.  Anyone think about Pedro when Antonio kept asking "what's the problem?"  Cortney just needs to relax and have fun and not let her emotions get too involved.  She did fly across the pond to be a booty call.  Might as well live it up, eat paella, drink sangria, and see the sights. 

I wonder if Darcey has a drinking problem, but it's not being addressed on the show?  She made it seem like she only had wine with his mom but omitted the part she went to the bar afterward.  She doesn't want to be treated like a child, well maybe she shouldn't act like one.  Jesse looks weird without facial hair...Darcey actually looks better without so much makeup.  She need to get rid of the hair extensions tho and maybe deflate the lips a bit.

23 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Jesse and Darcey are straight up boring, it's Jesse's way or no way. Jesse's mom was actually nice to Darcey i thought, nothing wrong with telling her to slow down. But of course the crocodile tears come.

Abby wants her cake and eat it too! Sean was over the top crying then demanding she make a choice, well it wasn't you Sean!! Then again on their facebook it seems as if they are still a couple.

Cortney and i don't even remember his name, are just boring. Her sarcasm is lost on him about the flirting he does and telling him to pay his boo.

Omg!! Jungle boy has lost it!!! How he ran away, of course Karine would look for him, then he acts even more deranged at the water. He had that rainsuit/uniform on again :blink: and saying there might be snakes in the water, ect I felt so bad for Karine, first Jungle boy's confession, then getting mugged!! I don't know though, the mugging seemed set up to me

Edited by Mary Lou

6 hours ago, jenibaleeni said:

Did anyone else think that jungle boy was going to push Karine in the water for a second?  I wonder what he would have done if the cameras weren't there.  He's deranged.   If I'm correct there was more than one emergency protective/domestic violence order against him.   He is a violent, violent man. I dunno about the mugging scene if it was set up or not.  Karine did tell him to put his cell phone in his pocket because it was dangerous then low and behold hers gets stolen.  I was also wondering why they didn't try to take the cameras...

Chris gave Abby SCABIES!!! WHAT!!!! that's soooo disgusting!  I mean, how does that even happen?  and they were so nonchalant about it.  and how much more obvious could they have been about wanting to tear each other's clothes off in the back of the taxi?  "it's funny how inhibiting cameras are"  ICK ICK ICK 

Antonio is a player, but at least he's somewhat honest about it.  He tries to play it off as his culture.  Anyone think about Pedro when Antonio kept asking "what's the problem?"  Cortney just needs to relax and have fun and not let her emotions get too involved.  She did fly across the pond to be a booty call.  Might as well live it up, eat paella, drink sangria, and see the sights. 

I wonder if Darcey has a drinking problem, but it's not being addressed on the show?  She made it seem like she only had wine with his mom but omitted the part she went to the bar afterward.  She doesn't want to be treated like a child, well maybe she shouldn't act like one.  Jesse looks weird without facial hair...Darcey actually looks better without so much makeup.  She need to get rid of the hair extensions tho and maybe deflate the lips a bit.

I was talking with my friend during the show last night about Darcey's hair lol how bad it was. Agree she does look better without all the makeup. They just don't make a good couple to me. @Lacosta

Jungle boy is so mental, i wasn't sure what he was about to do to Karine, it was a bit scary for her i think. I hope she doesn't go back to him. 

Omg the scabies!! I know, Chris just says so you still are itching? W T H??? 

Jungle boy was going to jump in the water.  Suicide by Amazonian bacteria?  Slow death?  What an idiot.  Besides, his military-grade protection suit will protect him against all the ####### in that water.

Sean: It's me or Chris.

Abby: I choose Chris.

Sean: Abby...  Abby... Please can you talk to me?

Sean: (I wonder if I should still propose to her)... what a complete LOSER.  He's crying over a hooker who chose her sugar daddy over him and he's still going to be with her.

Cortney still doesn't realize that the Spanish guy isn't in love with her, or even that he wants to be in a relationship.  He just wants a dumb American blonde to mess around with until he gets tired of her, and then move on.

1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

Abby: I choose Chris.

Abby: (Walks away pissed, says she doesn't f****** care)

Sean: (I wonder if I should still propose to her)...

Haha!!! YES!  Exactly!!! (added in one section)

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

These people are so desperate.  Going to meet their boy/girlfriend with a ring in hand ready to propose after a few months of video chats and phone calls?  I'm only 41, has the world changed that much in the past 15 years?  LOL

I didn't want to say "When I was young..."   Plus many of these people are not so young, they should know better.  But I guess desperation will make you act crazy.

Edited by Eric-Pris

McDonald's Larry is a perfect example of this!! Using his 401k for Jenny from the block

18 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

McDonald's Larry is a perfect example of this!! Using his 401k for Jenny from the block

If he needed to use his 401K to pay for a measly trip to the Philippines, how does he plan to sponsor and support her?

Anyway, how do you even cash out your 401K before retirement age?  My plan allows withdrawals for certain reasons but "to buy a ticket to meet my girlfriend that I met online 2 months ago" isn't one of them.

As we know the weekly episodes are on Sunday night.  What is the deal with these "extended" episodes they show on Monday night?  Anything more than Sunday?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

^you can take out 401k anytime but you incur 10% penalty and of course will pay tax on the additional income for that year.

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 2017-10-03 at 8:49 AM, Eric-Pris said:

Abby: *scratches her arm* I choose Chris. *scratches her arm*

Sean: (I wonder if I should still propose to her)... what a complete LOSER.  He's crying over a hooker who chose her sugar daddy over him and he's still going to be with her.

I couldn't help but to laugh out loud when she ran away from Sean and everytime the camera caught her she was scratching.

I think SHE gave Chris the scabbies, not the other way around. She caught it when hooking in the DR. Chris went back to the US and got treatment, Scabby got nothing.

Edited by Scandi

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

40 minutes ago, cyclone27 said:

^you can take out 401k anytime but you incur 10% penalty and of course will pay tax on the additional income for that year.

Not true for every plan.  Both companies that I have worked for have had 401k plans (Hewitt and Fidelity) where you could only withdraw upon leaving the company or under various circumstances (hardship withdrawal, buying first house, tuition, medical bills, etc) and with proof.

And yes, you still got dinged for the 10% early withdrawal penalty & income taxes.

19 minutes ago, Scandi said:

I couldn't help but to laugh out loud when she ran away from Sean and everytime the camera caught her she was scratching.

I think SHE gave Chris the scabbies, not the other way around. She caught it when hooking in the DR. Chris went back to the US and got treatment, Scabby got nothing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sean should run, but instead he's getting more desperate and ridiculous.  His family probably wears paper bags with eye holes cut out in public.

PaperBagHead.jpg