Eric-Pris

New Spinoff show- Before 90 Day Fiancee

330 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

But... they definitely aren't quality!  My pappa is always complaining about his hurting his gums. 

16 hours ago, MouadsWife said:

I know in Morocco you can get dentures for $25 - $50.  Here minimum cost is $500.00 I think.  

That's the same way in the Philippines as well. I think my wife paid a good amount of money for dentures/appliance honestly because I never knew she had them until she told me. We were talking about this last night and my said that Jenny probably bought those for maybe $25-50(1000-2000 pesos) bucks at most which for a family from the province that's alot. 

11 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

Yeah I was thinking how good is the quality

Not very good as you can tell once you look at her. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Soo... getting ready for tonights show!! Yayyyyy.... watching Antonio and why he left to go to his moms to supposedly do his laundry and get money from his mom.  Then thought... WHYYYY would a successful model and judge have to 'borrow' money from mommy???? 

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

This episode was so boring.

I really need for Patrick to realize Myriam is NOT INTERESTED. Was it messed up she didn’t tell him she has a boyfriend? Yes. But she has said no over and over.

move.on.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

No kidding.  Love sick puppy following this girl.  I guarantee that's not over.

McD's man can't help but messing up with Jenny. First, he wouldn't eat the pig, and now he thinks it's a great idea to video chat with the judgemental cousin and his fugly Filipina wife.  That went well.  Afterwards, he was apologizing and begging for foregiveness again. Trainwreck.

Cortney gets left alone and when that idiot comes back, she just forgives him.  He knows that he can do whatever and she'll just forgive him. 

Mosquito boy proposes to Karine.  BY TRANSLATOR APP OF COURSE!  One problem, the app malfunctioned.  OH OH.  She didn't know what he was asking.  But it wasn't awkward at all. :rofl: And when it finally worked, her reaction was less than amazed.  It sounds like she didn't give him an answer.  And the previews show him crying at the airport saying goodbye and she telling the cameras that he must earn her trust after the deception about his past and him walking out on her.  Nothing more than the show telling her to play hard to get for the show.

And the worst one is Sean.  He leaves DR in tears and says that he'll know soon if he can trust her by whether she goes back to Chris.  HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF SHE'S NOT CHEATING  NUMBNUTS?  She will be shagging up with Chris daily while Sean is in the US.  In the previews, he shows up in DR again.  This guy will K-1 her KNOWING she was with Chris while he was away.  He is a complete loser who lets women walk all over him it seems.

All these USC's have no self-esteem.

32 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

And the worst one is Sean.  He leaves DR in tears and says that he'll know soon if he can trust her by whether she goes back to Chris.  HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF SHE'S NOT CHEATING  NUMBNUTS?  She will be shagging up with Chris daily while Sean is in the US.  In the previews, he shows up in DR again.  This guy will K-1 her KNOWING she was with Chris while he was away.  He is a complete loser who lets women walk all over him it seems.

"he" meaning Sean, he goes back to see Abby.

Timeline

I am beginning to think that this is going to be the show that 'no one' marries each other! :rofl:

“You cannot enter heaven until you believe, and you will not truly believe until you (truly) love one another.” [Muslim, Al-Iman (Faith); 93]

I just remembered something that I wanted to mention about the last show but forgot.

How McD's boy was gushing over Jenny.  "You are so beautiful and I love you so much".  IIRC, they were in the water, and she was asking him whether he likes the resort, and replied with something like "This is paradise.  I'm in the most beautiful spot in the world with the most beautiful girl in the world..."  Whatever I was drinking shot out of my nose when I heard that.  I think even she knows it's not true. :rofl::rofl::rofl:  (She's a solid 4.  5 after a couple of drinks)

Has he ever been with a woman before?  Are we sure those are his kids?    He sounds like the 40 year old version all backed up, all the way up to his brain.

Edited by Eric-Pris

2 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I just remembered something that I wanted to mention about the last show but forgot.

How McD's boy was gushing over Jenny.  "You are so beautiful and I love you so much".  IIRC, they were in the water, and she was asking him whether he likes the resort, and replied with something like "This is paradise.  I'm in the most beautiful spot in the world with the most beautiful girl in the world..."  Whatever I was drinking shot out of my nose when I heard that.  I think even she knows it's not true. :rofl::rofl::rofl:  (She's a solid 4.  5 after a couple of drinks)

Has he ever been with a woman before?  Are we sure those are his kids?    He sounds like the 40 year old version all backed up, all the way up to his brain.

Maybe it's because he is shy and just not really that handsome at all. So he has had the bad run at women over the years. You can pretty much tell that is the case because he said he hasn't got any since his x-wife left him like 11 years ago. Gosh 11 years:o, I think I would go crazy. So he is happy now that a good looking girl by his standards with bad looking dentures has taken a fixin to him. I just don't want to see it when she gets her greencard and either divorces him or her ruling that roost. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Typical man stuff to say to women, is all it is.  My husband says stuff like this and he isn't the only one.  :rolleyes:  Maybe the man equivalent of complimenting the size down there?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

what happened! Darcey was such a babe, I think. 

Darcey_Silva_reality_show.jpg

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Timeline
5 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Omg just thinking of their wedding night is nauseating.  How did he ever procreate as awkward as he is.  He touches women as if he's petting a puppy.  He hugs with his a$$ poked out in the next country because it's like his nether regions might come on contact with something.  Its ewwww creepy weird.  And when he tells Jenny "I'm in the most beautiful place with the most beautiful girl" I think I might have seen her regurgitate a little as she rolled her eyes. Lol

Yes! I saw that picture of Darcey! What a babe!!! I don’t think she’s bad looking now, but she certainly looked better 8 years ago or whatever.

I agree with Jessie that proposing after a few weeks is not smart, but that was shady as hell to get down on one knee. He could have just handed her that ring. When a significant other gives a lovey dovey speech, gets on one knee & pulls out a ring, that better be a proposal!!! :P

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
4 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

Yes! I saw that picture of Darcey! What a babe!!! I don’t think she’s bad looking now, but she certainly looked better 8 years ago or whatever.

The plastic surgery has really messed up her face.  She's just kind of trashy in general and where she lives is well, it isn't the WASPy part of Connecticut, that's for sure.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

2 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

The plastic surgery has really messed up her face.  She's just kind of trashy in general and where she lives is well, it isn't the WASPy part of Connecticut, that's for sure.

I completely agree. She looked way better before, and I don't know what's going on with her forehead. she keeps pulling her skin like that, she will end up with half her head exposed!

she looks bloated and overall just not like herself anymore. I think she would ironically look younger without the surgery now, as I'm guessing she is trying to turn back the time and it didn't work. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

So seeing Jenny snap at his friends, cringe. So much cringe. She clearly is fishing for a green card (the way they are angling/ editing the show around her at least) with the Filipino cupid, and being caught chatting with many men on Facebook, the things she says like ''men cry for me'' same with that other guy with the Thai girl, even the friends said ''she chose the United States'' some of these people are clearly trying to find a way to get to the United States and it's so obvious to everyone, well everyone but the men/women marrying them. It makes for some fun T.V, I suppose! 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif