Eric-Pris

New Spinoff show- Before 90 Day Fiancee

330 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The original 90 Day Fiance is kinda trashy already, but this show takes it to a whole new level. I enjoy seeing the drama, but I actually felt kinda bad for watching this show. The man going to Brazil (Paul?) seems a bit off to me. Apparently he was found to have a criminal record of some sort? Not sure how true that is. And the whole thing with his mother's hair was super weird. The fact that he and his GF don't have any sort of common language at all is a huge red flag. I feel bad saying this, but I feel like he is taking advantage of her due to her young age and her lack of money. Like you said, this couple will surely bring in a lot of viewers.

The Haitian woman at least seems to somewhat know what she is getting into. She seems like an obvious scammer in it for the green card and or money, but I guess time will tell...

The American woman with the Dutch man...I really have no thoughts on them. I feel kind of bad for her daughters though. It would be interesting to see if they actually end up together as a couple. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

8 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

And the whole thing with his mother's hair was super weird.  

Oh I totally forgot about that. 

As he was leaving for the airport, his mommy went inside and took some hair of her hairbrush, put it in a napkin and gave it to him.  To always be with him?    He folded it up and put it in his carry-on.  Weirdos!!!  I predict he'll get eaten by a Piranha in the water near his girlfriend's hut.

Edited by Eric-Pris

7 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

As he was leaving for the airport, his mommy went inside and took some hair of her hairbrush, put it in a napkin and gave it to him.  To always be with him?    He folded it up and put it in his carry-on.  Weirdos!!!  I predict he'll get eaten by a Piranha in the water near his girlfriend's hut.

This ^^^^ with a condom on so he doesnt get a fish up his urethra :jest:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Apparently Paul's little bit of trouble that his mother referenced was arson!

http://starcasm.net/archives/374770

I don't have any bad habits. They might be bad habits for other people, but they're all right for me. Eubie Blake

12 minutes ago, atlcollie said:

Not surprised, he looks and acts a little off.  He reminds me off the loser kids who shoot up schools.

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Not surprised, he looks and acts a little off.  He reminds me off the loser kids who shoot up schools.

Yeah, him and his mom  are seriously weird acting, i agree, or the kid who tortures and kills animals for fun, Yikes!

Don't they do background checks on these people?

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

14 hours ago, atlcollie said:

I just read the article.  Apparently being convicted of a felony isn't a big deal anymore.  Convicted in 2014 and traveling to Brazil in 2016? 

This dude is creepy.

This show.  Is going to be.  Amazing.

Paul is so weird and twitchy and definitely has some sort of emotional balance issue.  Karine is a impressionable young girl who wants a better life for her and her family.  His packing is insane, I can't wait to see him wear that mosquito body suit again!  When they're in the grocery store and Karine can't understand him and hangs up, I love how he's all "I guess I should have practiced more Portuguese"...  You think?  You're going to a remote area in Brazil to meet a girl who doesn't speak English.  Yes, you should have put in at least one month of basic Portuguese.  It really boggles my mind how people simply don't try to learn their partner's language.  (Like Chantel & Pedro- take some damn classes!!)

Darcy seems pretty level headed.  She actually seems like a really great mom and her girls really love her.  I would like for them to work out as a couple, but I don't think they will.  The age gap is too large.  I don't necessarily think 18 years is always too large a gap, but he's only 24.  Maybe if they were 30 & 48 it would make more sense.

The guy with the girl in Haiti grosses me out a little.  Again, age gaps aren't always a huge deal when the younger of the two is a decent age.  She's what, 19?  C'mon man.  That's just disgusting.  She's obviously using him for money.  I loved how the guy is all "her ex is *old*, he's a stereotypical gringo... etc"  Umm.. that is YOU TOO!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!  This show is a trashy TV drama goldmine!

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Another thing I noticed is nearly all the couples are going to propose or expecting a proposal.  Is this normal?  These couples have only been dating for a few months, and will only spend a few weeks with each other before proposing.  I know everyone's situation is different, but my husband and I dated for four years before getting married.  Two of those years we lived together (in his country).  Maybe it's pressure from the TV show?

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
33 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

Another thing I noticed is nearly all the couples are going to propose or expecting a proposal.  Is this normal?  These couples have only been dating for a few months, and will only spend a few weeks with each other before proposing.  I know everyone's situation is different, but my husband and I dated for four years before getting married.  Two of those years we lived together (in his country).  Maybe it's pressure from the TV show?

Of course, the tv-show has to have something.
In the 90 Day Fiancé series it's all about "WILL THEY GET MARRIED???",
in the Before the 90 Days serie it's all about "WILL THEY GET ENGAGED???"

The show has to have some kind of cliffhanger 'til the end. 

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 2017-08-08 at 9:07 AM, Eric-Pris said:

I loved that part. She didn't even cut off a nice little lock of hair for him, she took the old creepy hair she had collected on her brush. It would've been creepy either way, but still.. :D

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton