Eric-Pris

New Spinoff show- Before 90 Day Fiancee

330 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, JFH said:

My theory is that Miriam (French girl with a secret) is in a relationship with someone already. Maybe even married? This is the first time we have had Europeans on the show and there is a definite shift in attitude. In the past it's been people from poorer countries, clearly desperate to get out and find a better life elsewhere (Mohammed, Nikki, Alla, to name a few). But the three Europeans in this series all seem very blasé about a future with their respective loves. Almost as if they don't even know that the show is called "90 day fiancé" with Americans "hoping for a marriage proposal". Jesse is having a good time with Darcy, I think. But he's nowhere near ready for marriage with her. He's just enjoying the moment. Like most 24-year-old men would. Antonio couldn't even take time off work to get Courtney from the airport and then went back to work before she even had chance to shower and change out of the clothes she spent all night traveling in. He seemed surprised she even arrived. Likewise Miriam didn't even dress nicely for Patrick's arrival (I think even Danielle had her hair done before she went to see Mo in Qatar) and admitted that she didn't think he'd actually come. I think he's just an online flirt for her and she's in a relationship with someone else and possibly said to him "why don't you come here" as part of the flirt and never actually meant it or never thought he'd take it seriously. There was almost a look of panic on her face when she recounted the time he said he was coming to France and her reply to him was "eeerrrr.... oh....erm...okaaaaayyyyy...." almost like she was saying to herself "now what do I do? How to I get out of this?"

I saw the trailer for the new series and not one of these couples is in it. Are we to assume that none of them makes it to the stage of filing? 

Was the trailer where they showed Nicole and Aznan in that 90 day fiancee?

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

The European couples won't make it. You could kind of tell that off the bat since they weren't immediately featured. I think Jesse will possibly succumb to a proposal, but plan to make it a loooong one. Miriam & Antonio were flirting online with cute people who foolishly went to meet them. To them it's a bootycall and nothing more. 

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

So bummed this was only an hour.  Now I guess I'll read and go to bed early? Curses, TLC, messing up my trashy TV Sunday routine! Lol

I was sooo grossed out when Jungle boy and Katine started getting it on. Ugh! Is it foreshadowing that he keeps mentioning how he was "burned" in past relationships?

Miriam is a jerk for not telling that guy she has a boyfriend. I mean come on.

The guy in Manilla was so awkward and it was amazing.

Full timeline- 

April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)

2 hours ago, lucybelle said:

So bummed this was only an hour.  Now I guess I'll read and go to bed early? Curses, TLC, messing up my trashy TV Sunday routine! Lol

I was sooo grossed out when Jungle boy and Katine started getting it on. Ugh! Is it foreshadowing that he keeps mentioning how he was "burned" in past relationships?

Miriam is a jerk for not telling that guy she has a boyfriend. I mean come on.

The guy in Manilla was so awkward and it was amazing.

I don't think Jungle boy has changed those clothes his whole trip, he is always wearing that same uniform so to speak! When he said he hasn't been intimate in a decade, i thought poor Karine!

Larry makes my skin crawl and nervous watching him! I think his "love" has meet many American men in her short 24 years <_<

I felt so bad for Patrick, who let's someone they know is interested in them, come all that way and then drop the ohh i have a boyfriend bomb on them??? 

Antonio thinks Cortney was gonna be a an easy booty call. He was inconsiderate and rude. There is something about him, i don't like his mouth when he talks lol i think it maybe his teeth

On 9/16/2017 at 9:41 AM, JFH said:

My theory is that Miriam (French girl with a secret) is in a relationship with someone already.

Spoiler

Miriam has a boyfriend and as a consolation, she wants to be the guy's tour guide. She just wants to be good friends with the guy. The black guy is taking it well, he was teary-eyed though. I guess karma's a b**** as he fooled around and broke women's hearts all his life.

On 9/16/2017 at 9:41 AM, JFH said:

the three Europeans in this series all seem very blasé about a future with their respective loves. Almost as if they don't even know that the show is called "90 day fiancé" with Americans "hoping for a marriage proposal".

You're definitely right about this. It doesn't look like any of them will file for K1 Visa.

**N-400** 06-27-2018 : N-400 online & NOA1 || 07-07-18 : received Bio Appt e-mail notification || 07-27-18 : Biometrics reviewed || 09-25-18 : OFFICIAL 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY || 11-06-18 : Interview 

|| 12-18-2018 : APPROVED; in line to be scheduled for Oathtaking || 02-11-19 : OATHTAKING CEREMONY --

**ROC** (pending)  07-26-2017 : I-751 sent || 07-31-2017 : NOA1 || 09-05-2017 : Biometrics || 08-09-2018 : Case transferred to local office || 12-18-2018 : Card in production || 12-26-18 : received GC --

**AOS/EAD/AP** 02-20-2015 : AOS filed || 02-24-2015 : NOA1 || 03-19-2015 : Biometrics || 04-30-2015 : EAD&AP approved || 05-05-2015 : EAD&AP received || 09-25-2015 : Conditional GC approved || 10-02-2015 : GC received --

**K-1** 08-12-2014 : I-129F Sent || 08-14-2014 : NOA1 || 09-03-2014 : NOA2 || 09-10-2014 : Petition transferred from USCIS to NVC || 09-18-2014 : NVC received || 09-24-2014 : US Embassy MNL received our case || 10-14-2014 : Medical Exam done! || 10-23-2014 : Interview || 10-31-2014 : Passport & Visa on hand --

9 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I don't think Jungle boy has changed those clothes his whole trip, he is always wearing that same uniform so to speak! When he said he hasn't been intimate in a decade, i thought poor Karine!

Larry makes my skin crawl and nervous watching him! I think his "love" has meet many American men in her short 24 years <_<

I felt so bad for Patrick, who let's someone they know is interested in them, come all that way and then drop the ohh i have a boyfriend bomb on them??? 

Antonio thinks Cortney was gonna be a an easy booty call. He was inconsiderate and rude. There is something about him, i don't like his mouth when he talks lol i think it maybe his teeth

I was saying the same thing about Jungle boy!!  Karine always tries to dress nicely and Jungle Boy has worn the same mesh shirt the entire time.  I love how she said "I want to punch you for not trusting me"  And shoot, I would have told him he needs to get an STD test too!

Cortney and Antonio remind me of me and my husband when we first met.  He was super physical and it really made me feel awkward.  Now not only am I used to it, but I like it!  I'm not talking about making out in front of people, but small pecks and booty-grabs under the table, etc are all fine with me!

Full timeline- 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

I just can't even with Paul.   Poor Karine wanted to be intimate, but Paul being the romantic made her take the STD and pregnancy test beforehand.  HE needs the STD test.  And when they started making out I cringed. I'm sure their moment of intimacy was short-lived.  I mean, he said it's been a decade?? c'mon. 

Really, Patrick?  You're just a reality show #######, and I don't even feel bad that she has a boyfriend.

Cortney, Cortney, Cortney... you're just a booty call, nothing more.  He's very photogenic, but he's not that cute in person.  The only connection they have is lust at this point. 

Larry is delusional.  Hate to say it but he gets what he deserves for ignoring the red flags.

Jesse and Darcey...I just can't focus on anything but her horrid plastic surgery.  She used to be really pretty...

10 hours ago, lucybelle said:

I was saying the same thing about Jungle boy!!  Karine always tries to dress nicely and Jungle Boy has worn the same mesh shirt the entire time.  I love how she said "I want to punch you for not trusting me"  And shoot, I would have told him he needs to get an STD test too!

Cortney and Antonio remind me of me and my husband when we first met.  He was super physical and it really made me feel awkward.  Now not only am I used to it, but I like it!  I'm not talking about making out in front of people, but small pecks and booty-grabs under the table, etc are all fine with me!

Yep, Jungle boy deserved a throat punch!! And yes Karine should have told him you get tested too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/17/2017 at 8:45 PM, Mary Lou said:

You guys are too funny

Timeline
14 hours ago, lucybelle said:

Funny how Jungle boy thinks just because she doesn't have an STD or isn't pregnant that she hasn't been fooling around with one or 2 of the local natives.

You can have sex and not get and STD or pregnant it is possible.

Timeline
10 hours ago, jenibaleeni said:

I just can't even with Paul.   Poor Karine wanted to be intimate, but Paul being the romantic made her take the STD and pregnancy test beforehand.  HE needs the STD test.  And when they started making out I cringed. I'm sure their moment of intimacy was short-lived.  I mean, he said it's been a decade?? c'mon. 

Really, Patrick?  You're just a reality show #######, and I don't even feel bad that she has a boyfriend.

Cortney, Cortney, Cortney... you're just a booty call, nothing more.  He's very photogenic, but he's not that cute in person.  The only connection they have is lust at this point. 

Larry is delusional.  Hate to say it but he gets what he deserves for ignoring the red flags.

Jesse and Darcey...I just can't focus on anything but her horrid plastic surgery.  She used to be really pretty...

I think Philippines Larry might be one of the only ones that actually petitions a partner on this show.

The others are DOA.

49 minutes ago, LabOz said:

I think Philippines Larry might be one of the only ones that actually petitions a partner on this show.

The others are DOA.

Larry is a mess!! Kinda creepy and VERY needy. He looked the fool in the airport explaining to strangers he brought chocolate ect. Now I know what he was lugging around in the Glad Trash bag! :blink:

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Larry is a mess!! Kinda creepy and VERY needy. He looked the fool in the airport explaining to strangers he brought chocolate ect. Now I know what he was lugging around in the Glad Trash bag! :blink:

I don't find hime creepy seems like he just wants to be loved hope she will not scam him. She is not nearly as attractive in person as in the photos she posted. yeah I think he was just nervous and acted goofy with the chocolates.

Everyone stares at white people there not in a bad way for the most part just curiosity. I wonder if any of the film crew had their luggage delayed as well. They obviously took the same plane so odd if only his luggage was lost.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Asian phenomenon of using photo filters to enhance photos. 😜

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....