Eric-Pris

New Spinoff show- Before 90 Day Fiancee

330 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2017 at 11:02 AM, Eric-Pris said:

This guy by himself will have me glued to the screen week in week out.

You got me watching this show.  This guy is a trip.  I was actually hoping that this guy would learn a little bit of Portuguese, considering he plans to marry the girl of his dreams.

**N-400** 06-27-2018 : N-400 online & NOA1 || 07-07-18 : received Bio Appt e-mail notification || 07-27-18 : Biometrics reviewed || 09-25-18 : OFFICIAL 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY || 11-06-18 : Interview 

|| 12-18-2018 : APPROVED; in line to be scheduled for Oathtaking || 02-11-19 : OATHTAKING CEREMONY --

**ROC** (pending)  07-26-2017 : I-751 sent || 07-31-2017 : NOA1 || 09-05-2017 : Biometrics || 08-09-2018 : Case transferred to local office || 12-18-2018 : Card in production || 12-26-18 : received GC --

**AOS/EAD/AP** 02-20-2015 : AOS filed || 02-24-2015 : NOA1 || 03-19-2015 : Biometrics || 04-30-2015 : EAD&AP approved || 05-05-2015 : EAD&AP received || 09-25-2015 : Conditional GC approved || 10-02-2015 : GC received --

**K-1** 08-12-2014 : I-129F Sent || 08-14-2014 : NOA1 || 09-03-2014 : NOA2 || 09-10-2014 : Petition transferred from USCIS to NVC || 09-18-2014 : NVC received || 09-24-2014 : US Embassy MNL received our case || 10-14-2014 : Medical Exam done! || 10-23-2014 : Interview || 10-31-2014 : Passport & Visa on hand --

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

I don't think Paul is as dorky as he looks.  Have you seen his mug shot?  Arson and burning personal property to defraud insurer.  I think he's probably playing it up for the cameras.  He's been a fan of the show and knows exactly what will make the ratings.  I mean, I think he's a creep, and I also think he's a lot different behind closed doors.  (he's out on shock probation ans on probation until 2020) And why in the hell wouldn't he learn some basic Portuguese?? Is he going to rely on the translator app while he's there?  That poor girl. HOW DID HE GET A PASSPORT AND A VISA!!!! 

The guy from Ohio, what is he thinking??  She's a year old than his daughter!  Besides the ick factor the woman already has a sugar daddy!  Another train wreck I'm eager to see play out.

The lady who is going to Amsterdam is going to be there for 6 weeks?  Isn't that overkill? She has 2 children that she says are her world, and she made the comment that she hopes she'll be engaged when she comes back and he can be a father to her kids.  WHAT?! 

It's nice to see some fresh faces to throw into the poisonous soup of this show.  I can't help but consume it.  :)

Edited by jenibaleeni

Is anyone else amazed that these people live in remote parts of the world, 3 days by boat from the nearest city, with no utilities and no money yet they have superb wifi and phone coverage (and can keep their phones charged 24/7). 

I'm in the mountains of western Washington and we have phone signal for about an hour a day if we are lucky and the wifi regularly cuts out. We are 30 minutes by road to the nearest city, not 3 days by boat. I find it odd that they can find dating sites and apps on the internet but have never heard of chocolate chip cookies before. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

I really enjoyed this episode!  It was hilarious and revolting and amazing.

Darcey & Jesse are so concerned about looks that's kind of all they talked about.  Jesse seems like a cool guy, but I think he'd be better suited with someone more his age.

Sean gets to Haiti and kisses Abby so much at one point I have to cover up the screen because it gives me the heebie jeebies to watch such an old guy make out with such a young girl.  He stares at her like a creeper the whole time and it's really, really weird. She messes up on camera and says she looks forward to her relationship with "Chris" (the "ex" boyfriend), starts to freak out as the producer says "you mean Sean".

The guy from Kentucky makes it to the small town in the Amazon with his crapload of unnecessary stuff.  So far he is waiting on the dock for Karine and she hasn't shown up yet.  Maybe in the time he's waiting for her he could do a few Duolingo games and learn some basic Portuguese.

Looks like next episode we get some inside looks at a few more couples who seem to be less sensational.

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Sean isn't that old. He's not even 50 yet.

He's just getting his grove on with his Hot Chocolate.

Ha I didn't catch the part about her calling him by the wrong name. 

Sad to say I did that once and it did not end well LOL

Darcey is pretty creepy as well. Oh well as long as they are all happy that is what matters.

Yes Amazon dude what was he thinking bringing all those war chest. They all weigh more than him and none have wheels.

He should of had them parachuted in.

Hope to see him on a homemade raft floating down the river with all his #######.

Just love the show, can't get enough.

Is it Sunday yet?

I laughed out loud when Jesse said he'd been preparing for her arrival and was all set because he bought extra toilet paper. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

There's a reason that these people made it on the show.  They are varying degrees of crazy/creepy/insane. 

I liked Darcy at the beginning but she is nothing but a superficial creepy old lady looking for a younger guy it seems.  Holy #######.  She was wearing her 8 inch heels and he was still 2 feet taller than her.  Either he's Kareem Abdul Jabbar or she's a midget.  My bad, little person.  I don't know how this dummy got the heel of her shoe stuck in the escalator.  They had to stop the escalator and call security.  And when she finally saw him, she just had to mention how her "$1000 shoes" are ruined.  They are perfect for each other.  2 superficial idiots, high-maintenance king and queen.  This will last a couple of weeks (real time, not TV time). 

Mosquito boy as my wife calls him, dragging his military boxes to the deep jungles of the Amazon is a ratings superstar.  He set up the mosquito net in his boat cabin.  Him laying inside it looked like some kind of experiment.  I'm waiting for him to break out the full-body mosquito suit.  That's assuming the love of his life shows up to pick him up from the dock.  But Latinas are always at least an hour late, so she's still early.  Can't wait to see their conversations. 

Funny that Haitian Abby's mother warned her about men playing her, when she is the one doing the playing.  Sean is getting played by this pro.  This girl is a hooker and her "ex" Chris is her sugar daddy (aka her whale client).  She's torn because she doesn't want to choose between the normal Doofus she found to marry and get her a green card since sugar daddy is too smart to marry her.  This guy is in for a world of hurt.  He's madly in love with her, his first worlds were "I love you". He said those words around 10 or 15 times in the first 5 minutes with her.  There's just nothing normal or natural about somebody being with a person 30 years younger, man or woman.   And this bobo admitted to already spending $12,000 on this "relationship".  HUH?  He's sending her money.  The biggest no-no in international relationships.  And already on the way from the airport she said how nice it will be to have my boyfriend with me at my graduation, maybe husband?   WHOA, slow your roll there sweetie, we just met.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:04 PM, JFH said:

Is anyone else amazed that these people live in remote parts of the world, 3 days by boat from the nearest city, with no utilities and no money yet they have superb wifi and phone coverage (and can keep their phones charged 24/7).

I was thinking the same thing, I even mentioned it in one of my earlier posts in this thread.  They have no lights and must go outside to piss, yet they found each other online.  I think it might be the case of misplaced priorities.  For example, there are people where I live that have cars that are all tricked out with expensive rims, great sound systems, lights flashing from underneath, but they don't have $ to fill up the tank.  And they don't pay their child support.  The car is the most important thing in their lives.  I can see where people sacrifice necessities to have Fecesbook or Stinkagram.

4 hours ago, JFH said:

I laughed out loud when Jesse said he'd been preparing for her arrival and was all set because he bought extra toilet paper. 

Haha!  And the tiny little section on one shelf for her "panties".

I will say though, when my husband moved in with me I was amazed at the rate we went through toilet paper!

2 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

There's a reason that these people made it on the show.  They are varying degrees of crazy/creepy/insane. 

I liked Darcy at the beginning but she is nothing but a superficial creepy old lady looking for a younger guy it seems.  Holy #######.  She was wearing her 8 inch heels and he was still 2 feet taller than her.  Either he's Kareem Abdul Jabbar or she's a midget.  My bad, little person.  I don't know how this dummy got the heel of her shoe stuck in the escalator.  They had to stop the escalator and call security.  And when she finally saw him, she just had to mention how her "$1000 shoes" are ruined.  They are perfect for each other.  2 superficial idiots, high-maintenance king and queen.  This will last a couple of weeks (real time, not TV time). 

Mosquito boy as my wife calls him, dragging his military boxes to the deep jungles of the Amazon is a ratings superstar.  He set up the mosquito net in his boat cabin.  Him laying inside it looked like some kind of experiment.  I'm waiting for him to break out the full-body mosquito suit.  That's assuming the love of his life shows up to pick him up from the dock.  But Latinas are always at least an hour late, so she's still early.  Can't wait to see their conversations. 

Oh my gosh, her $1000 shoes. . .  As far as him being tall- the Netherlands has the world's tallest people.  I went to a Netherlands party once and there was a band and I couldn't see anything because everyone was at least a foot taller than me!  I'm not super tall, but at 5'9'' I'm not used to being the shortest person in the building either!

I thought the same thing about Karine being late! :jest:  I was like if she shows up by the end of the week she'll be "on time" in her world! haha!

Full timeline- 

April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)

I think the Haiti girl (Abby) is still in love with the ex. The ex probably didn't want to marry her so she went on looking for someone who would, hence Sean. I feel bad for both of them. Darcey really acts superficial. She would really look better if she could just embrace her beauty and not try so hard to look younger.

**N-400** 06-27-2018 : N-400 online & NOA1 || 07-07-18 : received Bio Appt e-mail notification || 07-27-18 : Biometrics reviewed || 09-25-18 : OFFICIAL 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY || 11-06-18 : Interview 

|| 12-18-2018 : APPROVED; in line to be scheduled for Oathtaking || 02-11-19 : OATHTAKING CEREMONY --

**ROC** (pending)  07-26-2017 : I-751 sent || 07-31-2017 : NOA1 || 09-05-2017 : Biometrics || 08-09-2018 : Case transferred to local office || 12-18-2018 : Card in production || 12-26-18 : received GC --

**AOS/EAD/AP** 02-20-2015 : AOS filed || 02-24-2015 : NOA1 || 03-19-2015 : Biometrics || 04-30-2015 : EAD&AP approved || 05-05-2015 : EAD&AP received || 09-25-2015 : Conditional GC approved || 10-02-2015 : GC received --

**K-1** 08-12-2014 : I-129F Sent || 08-14-2014 : NOA1 || 09-03-2014 : NOA2 || 09-10-2014 : Petition transferred from USCIS to NVC || 09-18-2014 : NVC received || 09-24-2014 : US Embassy MNL received our case || 10-14-2014 : Medical Exam done! || 10-23-2014 : Interview || 10-31-2014 : Passport & Visa on hand --

Jesse and Darcie - there's got to be something else with this couple. This is TLC - it lives on scandal and drama. Out of all the couples that applied to be on the show I can't believe that (in their current state) these two were the best TLC fodder. He has a very good life with a career and a nice place in a western country. He's not green card shopping. Apart from their age difference there's nothing particularly dramatic about them. They are not my type of people but they are well-suited. TLC viewers don't want to watch a series of "I love his eyes" and "I love her hair and she has a great body". They want a new Nicole and Azan, a new Danielle and Mohammed. They want to scream at the TV set "he's using you for a green card!!" So what is it with is couple that meant that they made the cut for the show? It's obvious why Abby from Haiti and jungle boy and girl were selected. But what's shocking about a personal trainer from Europe and a clothes designer from Connecticut getting together? 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, JFH said:

Jesse and Darcie - there's got to be something else with this couple. This is TLC - it lives on scandal and drama. Out of all the couples that applied to be on the show I can't believe that (in their current state) these two were the best TLC fodder. He has a very good life with a career and a nice place in a western country. He's not green card shopping. Apart from their age difference there's nothing particularly dramatic about them. They are not my type of people but they are well-suited. TLC viewers don't want to watch a series of "I love his eyes" and "I love her hair and she has a great body". They want a new Nicole and Azan, a new Danielle and Mohammed. They want to scream at the TV set "he's using you for a green card!!" So what is it with is couple that meant that they made the cut for the show? It's obvious why Abby from Haiti and jungle boy and girl were selected. But what's shocking about a personal trainer from Europe and a clothes designer from Connecticut getting together? 

My take is that Darcy is going to be "too much" for mellow Jesse. He's already basically complained about how energetic and bubbly she was at the airport and Darcy is going to come off as desperately husband-hungry - she's going to want solid commitment and wants to leave with an engagement ring and he's going to be put off by it. And I caught a preview glimpse of Jesse's friends telling Darcy that she's out of Jesse's league, so I think she's going to have some problems there, too.

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

So far i don't care for any of the couples. Then again we haven't seen Arson boy with his novia yet. Watching him has been a trip! The foot lockers dragged half way around the world, the police searching his backpack, the mosquito net on the boat, him sitting waiting for the novia, thinking he might have been catfished LOL

Darcy seems very needy and high maintenance to me, i think Jesse will find her whiny and pushy. I think Darcy is figuring she will come home with a ring and proposal, where as i think Jesse is being open to seeing how things go between them. It was funny his friend's telling him to use condoms, so he doesn't get stuck with a baby!

I think Sean is getting used. The so called ex novio in DR won't marry her or give her a commitment, but she still wants to be with him, while shopping for her novio and greencard.  Who wears a dress shirt and sweater in Haiti? No wonder he was sweating so much! Then Abby made the comment, wait until later and see how much you will sweat, Yuck! Sean isn't ugly, but for some reason when i look at him, eww, he's desperate also, saying i love you straight away. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

This past episode wasn't too great. Darcey & Jessie aren't getting along too well because Darcey is marriage crazy. Jessie is trying to get to know her and Darcey's planning their wedding & honeymoon!

Karine shows up to meet Paul in the jungle with all his #######. Only then does he realize "how difficult" the language barrier is. *sigh*

Not much happens in Haiti.

We are introduced to another couple- girl from Orlando & guy in Spain. She's going to visit him yet has never spoke on the phone or Skyped with him! Evidently he's "too busy". We'll see how this goes...

Full timeline- 

58 minutes ago, lucybelle said:

This past episode wasn't too great. Darcey & Jessie aren't getting along too well because Darcey is marriage crazy. Jessie is trying to get to know her and Darcey's planning their wedding & honeymoon!

Karine shows up to meet Paul in the jungle with all his #######. Only then does he realize "how difficult" the language barrier is. *sigh*

Not much happens in Haiti.

We are introduced to another couple- girl from Orlando & guy in Spain. She's going to visit him yet has never spoke on the phone or Skyped with him! Evidently he's "too busy". We'll see how this goes...

This girls friends were saying the guy she met is a porn star. The half naked pictures with handcuffs lol  Only texting, never talking to him, something isn't how it appears me thinks. She seems quite naive. 

Darcy was getting on my last nerve, asking Jesse if he was going to change his status on Facebook, umm, what age are you? Yep she's marriage crazy.

When Sean was giving Abby all her presents ect, it looked like he gave her a laptop too? I missed some of the show.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1