4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

my fiance have a child support but the custody is under her ex wife. In his w2, there was no dependent written. Should He still place His daughter as partially dependent on him because of his child custody??? @Naes me again☺️☺️☺️☺️

17 minutes ago, Maricris & Phil said:

Oh my goodness, I just finished asking the question and I received the text on the way home!!!! WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Case Was Approved

On February 22, 2018, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Receipt Number WAC179041****. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

YEEESSSSSS!!!! Congratulations! Wooooohooooo!!!

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

2 minutes ago, Ning_15 said:

my fiance have a child support but the custody is under her ex wife. In his w2, there was no dependent written. Should He still place His daughter as partially dependent on him because of his child custody??? @Naes me again☺️☺️☺️☺️

I think this is above Naes. You might need to speak to an attorney.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ning_15 said:

I was told by Rapidvisa that it is Tax dependents only. 

yesssssss!!! i love all the good news here!!! awesome :D

hope there will a lot more, i'll cross my fingers! 

Please don't forget your timelines here 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

1 minute ago, Joselio said:

Guys..... I was approved .... I just got notification in the app and USCIS website...

Received date NOA1 : Aug 22

I wish all of you the best of the best... I wish you all have your NOA2 soon..

pastedImage.png

Ohhh ehhmmm geeee!!! Woooohoooooo! Congratulations! It's raining approvals, guys! 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Running at the moment.

Guys because most approvals started coming very recently (and I'm already way far in the scan. It will show only 8/21 and later cases. I will update it again with the full day scan.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sean&Lailane said:

I was told by Rapidvisa that it is Tax dependents only. 

Pretty sure you list any and all children, whether they are listed as dependants on tax return or not. I learned that from other users on here.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ning_15 said:

It's really out of my expertise but,

i would say it should be listed as partially dependent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Ning_15 said:

It’s my understanding that yes, he must list his child as a dependant, whether the child is listed as a dependant on his tax return or not. I learned that on this site from other users, and the reason given to me was because although the child may not currently be a dependant, circumstances can change. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.