4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 hours ago, Sleepless.Seattle said:

08/08/2017 filer. Got approved today!   ♥♥♥♥

Public website shows approval this afternoon.   

No email or SMS yet.  Logging on to the USCIS account only shows old received status.    

Thank you to all of you posting facts, experiences and data on VJ!

What is the URL to the public site you mention? I'm check apps, my account, etc.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Joselio said:

Where did you see it??? The latest scan by Naes showed Aug 18 as the latest date touched...

I'm an Aug 22 filer...

I think he/she saw that here. Igor's list approved petitions

event.png

sfgfgd.jpg

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Ah, they've already started aug?! i'm 31/07 and tier II officer said our case isn't even assigned yet! sucks for us but congrats to whoever has been approved!

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Guys just found out we are approved. 183 days. Got informed delivery notification this morning. App and uscis site still not updated. Noa1 Aug 14th, Noa2 Feb 13th. So excited!

Congratulations!:) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Elisa B said:

I called in and requested to be expedited on 2/3/18 for humanitarian reasons. This is the reply I got back. Does this mean my request was denied because it’s already being worked on and I should hear back soon? I’m not sure how to take it. I’m going to call in on Monday to ask, but until then I’m wondering opinions or others experiences. I’m aug 28th filer

E251EDBE-406C-4F00-A024-900E093B0EE9.png

I think they mean , they can't expedite because you are already at the adjudication part of the process and your case is within the 45 day (this is what they always say) time period that your adjudication will be done anyway.. Hence no need for expedite. and yep I think they are denying based on that cause you don't need that.

*I'm just going through comments so I'm sorry if it is already been answered.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Gul4554 said:

Hello everyone 

Today I saw one got approved of 21st August 2017

I don't know why they are taking forever for my  case I am 21st too lol

How long it can take for mine??

Thanks in advance 

They did not touch August 21 cases yet, that case was notice date August 21 and noa1 received date august 18.

It can take a week it can take a month. nobody can really answer that other that check online and also your mailbox because it comes unannounced sometimes.

Cases do not go in order just because their date is touched..

Timeline
6 hours ago, Joselio said:

Where did you see it??? The latest scan by Naes showed Aug 18 as the latest date touched...

I'm an Aug 22 filer...

People who don't really know the system thought that 21 was received date....

I am sad to say it was not, but 21 will most likely will show next week.

Timeline
53 minutes ago, Jesus said:

for Augu 31st probably 3 more weeks?

I give 2 weeks the most to be touched, but can't say for everyones approval..As July 31 was touched 2 weeks ago but still people are waiting there too.

5 hours ago, IndiaAnnie said:

What is the URL to the public site you mention? I'm check apps, my account, etc.

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.