dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, E&N said:

Thank you for the website! I've been looking for it but didn't know how to find it! "Screenshot" 

glad it helps

the USCIS website is a mass, they need a better web designer, hahaha

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mavikobalt said:

My thoughts and prayers are with you today, @JBMG! I wish you could just walk into the interview and say "I am THE JBMG!" They would approve you on the spot! Thank you again for all of your support!

:D:jest::jest::jest::jest:B-):rolleyes::rolleyes:B-) I thing the spouse of JBMG IS ON THEY INTERVIEW BUT THIS MAKE ME SMILE IT'S TRUE ;)

Edited by green line2017

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@JBMG keep us posted & good luck!

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
12 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Sensationnel. C'est tellement beau de voir tant d'entre vous qui nous souhaitent bonne chance aujourd'hui. Merci beaucoup parce que cela a fonctionné. :-) ils ont seulement demandé 

"Êtes-vous le pétitionnaire" Oui

"Vous résidez ensemble en France" oui. Sa réponse, ok wow. 

«Où habiteras-tu les États-Unis.

Répondu

"Quelle est votre situation financière"

Expliqué. 

Il a ensuite déclaré utiliser les actifs, l'exigence est beaucoup plus importante lorsque vous n'avez pas de travail. 

J'ai donc demandé, peut-être que c'est 5 fois plus, a-t-il dit, je ne sais pas, mais il y a un calcul, je le ferai plus tard. Si tout va bien, le passeport arrivera en 10 jours. 

Ensuite, nous avons dit, nous avons un parrain si nécessaire, julien a précisé que oui, nous avons ses papiers. 

Alors, il l'a pris, a déclaré. "C'est génial, pas besoin de calculer maintenant. Tout est bon. J'ai des problèmes avec les ordinateurs afin que vous puissiez recevoir votre passeport avec le visa en 10 jours ouvrables. Profitez d'un retour aux États-Unis. :-) 

Alors, nous avons terminé !!! Merci à tous pour votre soutien. En route vers la maison ce soir, nous serons en ligne demain pour donner un meilleur aperçu. Merci encore à tous pour vos bons voeux. Je me suis vraiment fait sourire. 

Bonne journée. 

Ps, appelez le NVC pour obtenir les dates de votre entrevue. Hehehe

JBMG (Julien / Michael) Je suis la mg. :-)

Félicitations! Je suis heureux d'entendre ça.

Congratulations! God willing!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone, Please can someone recommend a good android application I can use to make calls to the U.S? I am trying to call NVC

Thanks,

P.S I am in Nigeria, I currently have Google hangout but I cannot find the option to call on it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Wow. So beautiful to see so many of you wishing us good luck today. Thank you so much because it worked. :-) they only asked 

"Are you the petitioner" Yes

"Are you living together in France" yes. His response, ok wow. 

"Where will you live in.the US.

Answered

"What is your financial situation"

Explained. 

He then said to use assets the requirement is much more when you don't have a job. 

So I asked, maybe it's 5 times more, he said, I don't know but there is a calculation, I will do it later. If all is well, the passport will arrive in 10 days. 

Then we said, we have a joint sponsor if needed, julien clarified that yeah, we have her paperwork. 

So then he took it, said. "That's great, no need to calculate now. All is good. Having problems with the computers so you should receive your passport with the visa in 10 business days. Enjoy moving back to the US. :-) 

So yay, we're finished!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support. Heading home tonight, will be back online tomorrow to give a better review. Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. Really made me smile. 

Have a nice day. 

Ps, call the NVC to get your interview dates. Hehehe

JBMG (Julien / Michael) I'm the mg. :-)

Congrats @JBMG

55 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Wow. So beautiful to see so many of you wishing us good luck today. Thank you so much because it worked. :-) they only asked 

Answered

Explained. 

He then said to use assets the requirement is much more when you don't have a job. 

So I asked, maybe it's 5 times more, he said, I don't know but there is a calculation, I will do it later. If all is well, the passport will arrive in 10 days. 

Then we said, we have a joint sponsor if needed, julien clarified that yeah, we have her paperwork. 

So then he took it, said. "That's great, no need to calculate now. All is good. Having problems with the computers so you should receive your passport with the visa in 10 business days. Enjoy moving back to the US. :-) 

So yay, we're finished!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support. Heading home tonight, will be back online tomorrow to give a better review. Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. Really made me smile. 

Have a nice day. 

wow ♥congratulations....so  happy for you:jest:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, JBMG said:

Answered

Explained. 

Have a nice day. 

congratulations @JBMG , and to keep the good news flowing i just got my P4 email for both my daughters , the interview will be on the 6th of September .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

@JBMG

First of all... A HUGE CONGRATS!! What great news, we are all so happy for you as you have been nothing but a godsend to all of us!

I have a question for you regarding the financial situation. 

Do you know the requirements if you are using assets vs. using income?
I am the petitioner and working in Qatar right now but obviously will be moving back to the states once the immigration is complete... so we just used assets on our documents. 

The NVC approved without having a joint sponsor so now I'm nervous if the Embassy will make an issue out of it or not... 

Do you know the calculation for the amount you should have in assets? 

Doha, Qatar

Met: 2011

Married: August 2014, Doha, Qatar

Filed I-130: August 25, 2016
NOA1: August 30, 2016
I-130 Approved (NOA2): March 17, 2017

NVC Scan Date: May 25, 2017

NVC Case Complete: July 17, 2017

Received P4 Letter: August 3, 2017

Interview Date: September 19, 2017

17 hours ago, NotwdwMorocco said:

Congrats!!!  I Wish him safe travels and to be with you soon. 

What kind of questions did they ask him?

Thank you! They just asked him for the medical exam and the police certificate and return a lot of documents (I do not what exactly because I was not there with him)... then they asked things like when we met, how I came to the US originally, how long we have been married, about our daughter, about his doctoral thesis, etc... at the end the officer say he was sorry about making all these questions but he has to follow that protocol... my husband told him to not be sorry, that actually he thanks him for still being in Venezuela since he has the option to leave the country after what happened last week... Now he has to wait for his passport and package (1-3 weeks) to be able to fly home :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.