dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ynes said:

My husband's interview was today (08/01/2017) and his visa was approved!!!  :)

Congrats!!!  I Wish him safe travels and to be with you soon. 

What kind of questions did they ask him?

Edited by NotwdwMorocco
Added more

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hey everyone! So excited to see September interviews being scheduled. 

Good luck to those who have it in this month!!! May we all get approved and POE goes smoothly. 

I wanted to share sth, I got cc 28th July. My scan date was 14th June. Today in the morning I received an email from the NVC stating that I've a checklist to bring to the interview, not because it was missing but they needed an updated w2 and a proof of citizenship of my sponsor (my father in law).

Still no interview date, will call once I receive the confirmation email God willing it should be this Friday. 

Stay blesed yall!

32 minutes ago, Sd7 said:

Got interview date September 18th :jest: CC: July 28th. That was fast! @cleon86

Oh my gosh yay!! That's wonderful!! I hope we get our CC soon! Maybe our interview will be in September too!!! 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jcattachony said:

Question , about updating the sheet , do i put todays date that they gave me the date on the phone or the date i get the email ? 🤔

DATE that they give you on phone..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.