dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, JBMG said:

Wow. So beautiful to see so many of you wishing us good luck today. Thank you so much because it worked. :-) they only asked 

So yay, we're finished!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support. Heading home tonight, will be back online tomorrow to give a better review. Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. Really made me smile. 

Congratulations to you both! So happy for you! :dancing:

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, Feanix said:

I finally received my P4 today and my interview date is September 5th. I just have a question. How long is the police record valid for? I received mine in March.

What does your CC email say? Mine says this: 

The embassy may require additional documents at the interview. For example, if the following three items are all
true, the applicant must bring a new police certificate to the visa interview:

• He or she is more than 16 years old;
  • The police certificate submitted to NVC was obtained more than one year ago; and
  • He or she still lives in the country that issued the certificate.

I guess it's valid for 1 year. 

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Pencil said:

CC is 22/07/2017

Categegory CR1

How long will it take to schedule interview?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cs5_XtthCAGFpjDPu1jiUkrSeCEVdquHKDDkH5z9VHM/edit#gid=783452154 

Hello try to predict your interview date notification based on other info on spread sheet ,  sort based on interview date notification and  you may find your answer .

But a suggest you to Call Nvc and they give you the right answer Good Luck..

Edited by green line2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. interview date September 27. CC 07/19. :jest:

Wish everyone who is still waiting to hear back soon, and good luck to all those interviewing this month. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, omar1 said:

Wish everyone who is still waiting to hear back soon, and good luck to all those interviewing this month. 

Many congratulation .:idea::P:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::bonk::idea::idea::bonk::P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
1 hour ago, omar1 said:

congratulations and good continuation!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.