dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, JBMG said:

Wow. So beautiful to see so many of you wishing us good luck today. Thank you so much because it worked. :-) they only asked 

"Are you the petitioner" Yes

"Are you living together in France" yes. His response, ok wow. 

"Where will you live in.the US.

Answered

"What is your financial situation"

Explained. 

He then said to use assets the requirement is much more when you don't have a job. 

So I asked, maybe it's 5 times more, he said, I don't know but there is a calculation, I will do it later. If all is well, the passport will arrive in 10 days. 

Then we said, we have a joint sponsor if needed, julien clarified that yeah, we have her paperwork. 

So then he took it, said. "That's great, no need to calculate now. All is good. Having problems with the computers so you should receive your passport with the visa in 10 business days. Enjoy moving back to the US. :-) 

So yay, we're finished!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support. Heading home tonight, will be back online tomorrow to give a better review. Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. Really made me smile. 

Have a nice day. 

Ps, call the NVC to get your interview dates. Hehehe

JBMG (Julien / Michael) I'm the mg. :-)

Wow congrats this a dance 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🎉🎷🎺

4 hours ago, JBMG said:

Wow. So beautiful to see so many of you wishing us good luck today. Thank you so much because it worked. :-) they only asked 

Answered

Explained. 

He then said to use assets the requirement is much more when you don't have a job. 

So I asked, maybe it's 5 times more, he said, I don't know but there is a calculation, I will do it later. If all is well, the passport will arrive in 10 days. 

Then we said, we have a joint sponsor if needed, julien clarified that yeah, we have her paperwork. 

So then he took it, said. "That's great, no need to calculate now. All is good. Having problems with the computers so you should receive your passport with the visa in 10 business days. Enjoy moving back to the US. :-) 

So yay, we're finished!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support. Heading home tonight, will be back online tomorrow to give a better review. Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. Really made me smile. 

Have a nice day. 

great to hear this news in the morning. Big Congrats to you @JBMG :jest::jest:

now happy dance time :D

enjoy your last days in France... :)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, JBMG said:

Answered

Explained. 

Have a nice day. 

@JBMG I am very happy to hear everything went well for you today. I was driving this morning and realized today was your day, so I said a prayer for you! I wish you and your spouse a great POE! Cheers!!!!

5 hours ago, JBMG said:

Answered

Explained. 

Have a nice day. 

CONGRATS JBMG :jest: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, JBMG said:

Answered

Explained. 

Have a nice day. 

did they ask for w2's?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
5 hours ago, JBMG said:

Answered

Explained. 

Have a nice day. 

Congratulations! happy for you! :jest:

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
5 hours ago, JBMG said:

You got it  finally many many many congrats  and happy  POE:jest:B-)B-)B-)B-):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YOU ARE  VERY WELCOME HERE EVERY TIME  STOP  AND GO.:jest:B-)B-):jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

@JBMG congratulations! 

TIMELINE

31 May 2016 - legally married in Estonia, just the 2 of us
27 July 2016 - wedding ceremony & reception

USCIS Phase

08 September 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox (FILED FROM ABROAD)

14 September - I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

16 September - NOA1 via e-mail

29 September - notice returned to USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it

22 November - NOA1 finally received in the mail (in the US)

31 March 2017 - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

3 April - NOA 2 received in the mail (in the US)

11 April - Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

17 April - Case received by NVC

20 April - NVC case number assigned

21 April -  DS-261 Completed Online
25 April - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
27 April - IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
6 May - DS-260 Completed
10 May - AOS and IV package sent

15 May - Scan date

12 July - Case complete 😀
14 July - P4 Interview Letter

08 August - Medical

17 August - INTERVIEW - approved!
18 August - VISA ISSUED
23 August - Picked up the PASSPORT with the VISA inside

26 August - Immigrant Fee paid
18 September, 2017 - POE 

Removal Of Conditions

25 June, 2019 - ROC packet sent 
27 June - ROC packet delivered

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, JBMG said:

Answered

Explained. 

Have a nice day. 

Many Many Congratulations!!! 

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
7 hours ago, JBMG said:

Answered

Explained. 

Have a nice day. 

Yay! Congrats! I am so happy for your family. Wish you have the best days ahead in US

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.