dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

@JBMG congratulations to both of you , :wub: in life you have to chase what seems impossible,(you guys did it )  over and over and over again. Because giving up is not an option. (you guys didnt ) :D And when you feel like you have reached your peak, it’s just the beginning. it was a pleasure to be a tiny part of your journey and i am so proud of you guys:wub: remember, Live in this moment, enjoy every second of it, those moments together will make a perfect happy life together, always remember how hard you worked to make this dream come through never forget who you are and where you came from you are an amazing person :) i wish you the best in every step you take on your new journey :) congrats again hun:D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations @JBMG :jest::jest:

Wishing you all the best with your new journey!! Thanks you for the support!

Also congrats to all were approved, all that have August dates coming like myself and everyone who have received their September dates. Congrats and good luck to All!!  And to my VJ family that's still waiting, wishing you the best of luck on the remainder of your journey!

I am totally exhausted and hopeless. My case was closed by NVC at the end of May (yes, that is correct, it was more than 2 months ago!!!) and I don’t have my interview date so far. What worse, according to the visa bulletin for August the priority day for my visa category has been changed… 

It was „current” (until August) but now it’s several months BEFORE my priority day… I assume that I will be waiting for scheduling the interview for the next 2 months in the best scenario…

Edited by BreeJ

20 hours ago, JBMG said:

Wow. So beautiful to see so many of you wishing us good luck today. Thank you so much because it worked. :-) they only asked 

"Are you the petitioner" Yes

"Are you living together in France" yes. His response, ok wow. 

"Where will you live in.the US.

Answered

"What is your financial situation"

Explained. 

He then said to use assets the requirement is much more when you don't have a job. 

So I asked, maybe it's 5 times more, he said, I don't know but there is a calculation, I will do it later. If all is well, the passport will arrive in 10 days. 

Then we said, we have a joint sponsor if needed, julien clarified that yeah, we have her paperwork. 

So then he took it, said. "That's great, no need to calculate now. All is good. Having problems with the computers so you should receive your passport with the visa in 10 business days. Enjoy moving back to the US. :-) 

So yay, we're finished!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support. Heading home tonight, will be back online tomorrow to give a better review. Thanks again everyone for your well wishes. Really made me smile. 

Have a nice day. 

Ps, call the NVC to get your interview dates. Hehehe

JBMG (Julien / Michael) I'm the mg. :-)

I just read this! Congratulations!!!! Wow.. Finally you both will be in stateside soon. and please continue helping us :)

IR1 / Nebraska Service Center

07/31/2014 : Married 

02/15/2017: Sent I-130 

02/22/2017: NOA1

03/30/2017: NOA2 YAYYYyyyyy  36 days after NOA1.. Blessed  

04/19/2017: Email from NVC

04/19/2017: DS-261 unlocked

04/21/2017: AOS paid

04/25/2017: IV paid

06/14/2017: Sent AOS Package

06/21/2017: Scan date

08/23/2017: Case Complete (9 weeks)

08/24/2017: Received automatic checklist via email from NVC to bring proof of domicile during interview. Still waiting for Interview Appointment.

08/30/2017: Received email from NVC telling that they will be schedule interview.

09/06/2017: Received email from NVC regarding Interview Date

10/25/2017: Interview Date

09/14/2017: Emailed US Embassy to cancel our interview and postpone as wife is pregnant. USEM mentioned to contact them 3 weeks prior to intended date of appointment. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Congrats everyone!!

We just got notification of our interview date today! It'll be Sept 6, almost exactly one year after our PD of Sept 7! 

Married: June 3, 2016

I-130 sent to Chicago: September 1, 2016

NOA 1: Case received September 7, 2016

NOA 1 email received: September 12, 2016

Application sent to Nebraska Service Center

Case Approved: March 24, 2017

NOA 2 e-mail received March 25, 2017

NOA 2:

Sent to Department of State: March 27, 2017

NVC:

Case received by NVC: April 4, 2017

NVC case number assigned, Welcome e-mail received, DS-261 Completed Online: April 5, 2017

AOS bill paid

DS-261 reviewed over the phone

IV Fee Invoiced, IV Fee Paid

Completed DS-260

Sent AOS and IV package (via electronic processing)

Checklist received, documents sent back to NVC (via electronic processing)

Case Complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 8/1/2017 at 5:28 PM, trininurse said:

omg @beppenyc wow i am sorry no you cant take any electronic items or drinks there is a place behin dthe embassy u can pay to leave it in a box..... i heard the lady from trinidad is mean lol keep me updated on your status i am freaking out for u as well my lawyer made it clear that we needed the w2 for the interview as well hopefully its in october since i got a stupid checklist for my police clearance

are you still in trinidad ??? 

What's going on @beppenyc? Status still saying refused? I can't imagine the stress you're under.. please update us.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.