dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Oh that sucks! but you were a bit worried about it.. fortunately it's just a week and not more. 

Yea I bet it's okay a difference of a week wount hurt compare for how long we've waited😂😂😂😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 8/2/2017 at 4:14 PM, cadtousa said:

great to hear this news in the morning. Big Congrats to you @JBMG :jest::jest:

now happy dance time :D

enjoy your last days in France... :)

Thinking of you @cadtousa. It's 11:34am local time.. Maybe you're still in your interview?!?!? let us know!! Sending you good vibes! 

Timeline

Congrats again to @ynes for your approval and for already having your visa issued!! That's fantastic.. Ours still says "Ready" for interview.. 

@BlessingDawn @TheFroggy  @needhelpinfo  @cadtousa

Hope all of your interviews went well. Please let us know. :) Also, when you get a chance, click on the following link to submit a review of your interview experience. :) 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Visa Class Received Interview Notification Interview Interview - Country Interview - City
BlessingDawn 8/9/2016 CR1 6/13/2017 7/31/2017 India Mumbai
TheFroggy 7/28/2016 CR1 6/30/2017 8/2/2017 France Paris
JBMG 8/31/2016 IR1 6/28/2017 8/2/2017 France Paris
needhelpinfo 4/15/2015 F2A 6/28/2017 8/4/2017 India Mumbai
ynes 9/1/2016 IR1 6/29/2017 8/1/2017 Venezuela Caracas
cadtousa 6/13/2016 CR1 7/11/2017 8/4/2017 canada montreal MTL

Timeline

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK!! 

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Sending you all good vibes.  When you're done with your interview. Please share with us your experience. 

@Phason @H&T @swelove @ShellsBells @jen targ (are you going to it?) @chokey @Erin&Alex @Mellisa @Rlu2013 @sameerak88 @pjsr @Singh11

To find/submit interview reviews from your embassy, click on the following link. 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Visa Class Interview - Country Interview - City Received Interview Notification Interview
Phason 9/7/2016 CR1 United Kingdom London 6/29/2017 8/7/2017
H&T 9/26/2016 CR1 Vietnam Ho Chi Minh 7/20/2017 8/7/2017
swelove 7/6/2016 CR1 Sweden Stockholm 7/15/2017 8/7/2017
ShellsBells 11/8/2016 CR1 Haiti Port Au Prince 7/25/2017 8/7/2017
jen targ 3/4/2010 EB3 Philippines Manila 6/30/2017 8/8/2017
Chokey 1/18/2010 F1 Nigeria Lagos 6/28/2017 8/8/2017
Erin&Alex 9/19/2016 CR1 Russia Moscow 6/27/2017 8/8/2017
Mellissa 8/29/2016 IR1 Jamaica Kingston 7/14/2017 8/8/2017
RLU2013 8/1/2016 CR1 Dominican Republic Santo Domingo 6/29/2017 8/9/2017

sameerak88 11/8/2016 CR1 United Kingdom London 7/14/2017 8/10/2017
pjsrav 2/21/2016 E3 United Kingdom London 6/30/2017 8/11/2017
singh11 8/23/2016 CR1 India New Delhi 6/30/2017 8/11/2017

ps.. If you haven't printed out your DS-260 confirmation yet. Created the following to help you locate it. You have to bring this to your interview. :)

DS-260 Confirmation Example / Printing Instructions. (Must bring to your interview)

To see all interview dates, you can sort the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet - 2017 by interview country/city.  Here are the sort instructions.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, Younesstyle said:

Hey guys my wife got here visa and her package and she got a paper said I have to pay $165  but when went online to pay it I put her A number and all the info and the fee change to $575 so what's going I'm confused why they $165 and when I try to pay it it become $575 ????😳😳😳😳

Nobody knows about that please help ?

Timeline

Hi Younesstyle;

I Have no idea why the fee increased once you input her information. I hope somebody in the forum has an answer to that.

I see that you applied for IR-1/CR-1 visa. Would you please post a review of your interview at Casablanca Consulate( questions asked by the CO, your medical exam ... ). 2 Moroccans are having their interview in September CR1 visa and we would highly appreciate it if you could tell us about your experience.

Thank you and I hope you find out the answer to your question soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, cadtousa said:

Hello all,

I would like to inform you all that today I had my Interview in the morning at 9:30 AM.

And I got my Visa approved. :)

I will post my full review in few hours. 

Thank you all the VJers for your good wishes and your help throughout the process.

@JBMG and @chamma Thank you for your support :)

Also @vintash who helped when I was stuck at NVC stage.

And many more if I mention everyone then it will be whole page :) So keeping it short.

Congratulations!!

• Got married - 9/26/2014
  • I-130 filed - 9/22/2016
  • NOA1(Went to Nebraska) - 9/27/2016 
  • Got transferred to Texas Service Center - 2/23/2017
  • NOA2 - 3/28/2017 
  • Got sent to NVC - 3/31/2017 
  • NVC received our case - 4/7/2017
  • Case number assigned - 4/6/2017
  • DS-261 Filled out - 4/10/2017
  • Welcome letter/invoice received - 4/11/2017
  • AOS fee payed - 4/12/2017
  • IV fee payed - 4/14/2017
  • Completed DS-260 Application - 4/20/2017
  • Sent documents to NVC - 5/15/2017
  • Scan Date - 5/19/2017
  • Case Complete at NVC - 7/19/2017
  • Interview date released - 8/1/2017
  • Interview date - 9/6/2017 - Approved!
  •  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, omar1 said:

Hi Younesstyle;

I Have no idea why the fee increased once you input her information. I hope somebody in the forum has an answer to that.

I see that you applied for IR-1/CR-1 visa. Would you please post a review of your interview at Casablanca Consulate( questions asked by the CO, your medical exam ... ). 2 Moroccans are having their interview in September CR1 visa and we would highly appreciate it if you could tell us about your experience.

Thank you and I hope you find out the answer to your question soon

It's easy if your I-130 approved that's it just make sure you pay all your fees and affidavits of support shows you above th poverty line and can support who you bringing to USA , basically the whole process it's about money the more money you have the easier it gets Cz you show them that you can support your spouse and you don't need to get paid from sombody to fake a marriage to bring someone here.

if all you got all the above right the interview won't take but  a couple min just a routine questions that all and main reason for the interview it's just to get your passport to print a visa in it and that's all what happened with my wife she went 7/27 at 1:00 pm 3 min was done and   8/03 had her visa on hand 

I hope that relaxed you and wish a smooth interview for all 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Younesstyle said:

It's easy if your I-130 approved that's it just make sure you pay all your fees and affidavits of support shows you above th poverty line and can support who you bringing to USA , basically the whole process it's about money the more money you have the easier it gets Cz you show them that you can support your spouse and you don't need to get paid from sombody to fake a marriage to bring someone here.

if all you got all the above right the interview won't take but  a couple min just a routine questions that all and main reason for the interview it's just to get your passport to print a visa in it and that's all what happened with my wife she went 7/27 at 1:00 pm 3 min was done and   8/03 had her visa on hand 

I hope that relaxed you and wish a smooth interview for all 

Thank you so much for your input. Greatly appreciated.

2 more questions,  did she have to wait outside the consulate for a long time? what time was she able to enter the consulate?

did she have the interview in Arabic or English?

Thank youu

Timeline
3 minutes ago, omar1 said:

Thank you so much for your input. Greatly appreciated.

2 more questions,  did she have to wait outside the consulate for a long time? what time was she able to enter the consulate?

did she have the interview in Arabic or English?

Thank youu

She got in about 30 min before the time they gave her she had 1:00 pm she walked in at 12:30 and it was in Arabic 

if you are an Arab and your spouse Arab too it will be no problem to request Arabic as she will feel comfortable but if one the spouse American they will ask why can't speak English in this case all you have to say I'm nervous and I feel comfortable in Arabic and throw a couple phrases in English 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Younesstyle said:

She got in about 30 min before the time they gave her she had 1:00 pm she walked in at 12:30 and it was in Arabic 

if you are an Arab and your spouse Arab too it will be no problem to request Arabic as she will feel comfortable but if one the spouse American they will ask why can't speak English in this case all you have to say I'm nervous and I feel comfortable in Arabic and throw a couple phrases in English 

Thank you so much. Million thanks for this inofrmation. This is really helpful !

Wish your wife a smooth POE !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.