BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Justmel said:

Incase anyone cares to know available dates at the Montreal consulate are April 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th

Thanks a lot ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

How to check the dates 

can you please tag the link

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, marinapoli said:

Any news, anyone? @Naes if you are able to, can you please post the graphs of how many Juliers were approved?

I feel sick every time I check August filers forum because it feels like USCIS forgot about July filers and are going full speed on August. I am super happy for everyone who's finally moving on, but how do we survive this wait? 221 days.. yesterday was not the day, weekend approaching and USCIS will be closed, so another 2 days without any news over here. 

Of course I will I'm waiting for this week to end so I can have the overall data :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
8 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

We made our appointment as soon as we had our NVC number :) Just make sure you go to an approved doctor!

Thanks !! Made my appointment :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, marinapoli said:

The latest info I have (which is from a FB group called Unidos pelo visto K1) was two weeks ago, the dates available for interview in Brazil were March 27, April 3rd, April 10th and April 24th. I was hoping to do my interview in March, but that’s out of the picture since I don’t even have NOA2.. 

Dont worry i am sure my interview will be in july or august.. even sept.because i am 244 days and have no noa2 so lets see 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Juliers,

I didn't post a midday scan because I just got home from work. I did run the scan from work and there was movement on 7 cases. 5 RFE's, 1 case reopened and 1 document mailed. I'll include all of that in the full day scan if there is any more movement, if not then I will just post that.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I haven't posted much but thought I'd update since I know there's a few other July 24s waiting - 

Feb 15 -I summited an inquiry online after USCIS updated their website to reflect that they're working on August 1 and we were officially outside normal processing times. 

Feb 27 - I get a response from USCIS that my background check is still pending.  I email my Congress critter that same day and ask them to make an inquiry because I've had some detailed background checks done by the USG before. 

Feb 28 - Congressperson's office gets back to me and says USCIS told them our application is "in the clerical stage." I write back and ask what that means (i.e. is the background check is still pending); I don't receive a response.

March 2 - Case status online updates to say USCIS sent an RFE on March 1. 

I can't imagine what the RFE is for. My work often involves meticulously following instructions on government forms (though not immigration ones) so I thought we'd be fine, but guess not. A touch is a touch, I suppose.

Edited by cmmurth
typo

Timeline

Well, pretty lame day for updates, in July anyway.

Please check for personal status online in the uscis website case tracking system if you fall on one of these dates by going here.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>    https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Full Day Scan 3/01/2018  8:30 p.m. USCIS time.

7/05/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/05/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Case Was Reopened
7/05/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/10/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/10/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/11/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/18/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/19/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/21/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Date of Birth Was Updated
7/21/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/21/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/24/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/24/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/24/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/24/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Document Was Returned To USCIS
7/27/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/27/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received
7/28/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/31/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed
7/31/2017  3/2/2018    Your Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline

Hey fellow July filers applying in Manila! For those of you who have already received your MNL#s, are you going to book your interview now or wait until you hear from the embassy?

Timeline
11 hours ago, Shav said:

Thanks a lot ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

How to check the dates 

can you please tag the link

Hi @Shav !!Hows ur rfe???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

9 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Hey Juliers,

I didn't post a midday scan because I just got home from work. I did run the scan from work and there was movement on 7 cases. 5 RFE's, 1 case reopened and 1 document mailed. I'll include all of that in the full day scan if there is any more movement, if not then I will just post that.

Remember I mentioned I got virtually no answer... this is what it said. 

D654D6CF-69EB-4E8F-B625-C97081AEB864.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

hey everyone, I have a question, my interview is booked for the 3rd April, I plan on flying 1st of may, seeing as it's almost a month later would you book flights before the interview or wait? I'm also picking up my passport rather than delivery.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

hey everyone, I have a question, my interview is booked for the 3rd April, I plan on flying 1st of may, seeing as it's almost a month later would you book flights before the interview or wait? I'm also picking up my passport rather than delivery.

Do not book flights before you have your visa in hand...Many things can happen to delay your visa.  A mistake on the visa, Administrative Processing, etc. can delay your departure for days, weeks, or months.  It happens more frequently than you might think.....So beware of purchasing tickets before you have the visa.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

If you are to book it, do it but get a travel protection plan so that if anything was to happen to delay your visa, you could change dates or cancel the flight. I understand why you'd want to book early cause flight prices changes and the closer to the date the expensive it is. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.