BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

@Naes not the vaccines. It's about the DS 2054. There is a question about a document type and number and we are not sure what to put. It's one of the forms to take to the medical. 

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Tom & Kylie <3 said:

Well, everybody, after my depressing post yesterday I went to go check my mail before the gym and found out WE ARE FREAKING ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No e-mail, no app notification. That means there may more approvals coming through the mail. I fell to the floor and cried and shook for about 10 minutes while calling my fiance and family.

All of the stress is SO worth it once you get that acceptance. I am updating my timeline right now and will continue to be on the forum. Thank you to everyone who has been so kind and helpful to me. My Brit and I are forever thankful. 

Good luck and lots of hugs to everyone :wub:

@Naes you can take me off the list! OMG! :wub:

Oh my... Congratulations!!!!!! :D:D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Has anyone started gathering documents for Packet 3?  I was wondering what do we do if we've never been married before since on the Packet 3 checklist, it asks to gather all the require documents; Marriage certificates, court records, military records, etc... being some of those. Do we just checkmark them even if we don't have any of those documents? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

WARNING: Whiney/wine-y post ahead.

I feel left out and I am running out of positivity. It's really nice to see every approval post but I can't help but feel envious and depressed that up to now I haven't had the slightest clue about mine. 208 days and counting, I feel like the universe has not been on my side this year. My mom died last January and being with my fiancé is the only happy thing I look forward to now but honestly not knowing anything is stressing me the fudge out. My fiancé and I have been nevermets for 7 years before he came over to visit and after he went back to US eachday apart from him is torture. :( In my fantasy world I thought the universe would be "hey hun lemme be kinder to you given your circumstances" but nah, it's more like "hey here have this asteroid I'm throwing right at your face".

My fiancé had also seemed nonchalant  (my drama, he's just super busy at work) because he never has the opportunity to call USCIS at a good time (like as someone suggested, at 8am to be able to speak to a supervisor). What other means could we do to be able to get updates on our case? Solid suggestions anyone?

TL;DR: I AM A SAD BURRITO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Marie Tancio said:

I feel left out and I am running out of positivity. It's really nice to see every approval post but I can't help but feel envious and depressed that up to now I haven't had the slightest clue about mine. 208 days and counting, I feel like the universe has not been on my side this year. My mom died last January and being with my fiancé is the only happy thing I look forward to now but honestly not knowing anything is stressing me the fudge out. My fiancé and I have been nevermets for 7 years before he came over to visit and after he went back to US eachday apart from him is torture. :( In my fantasy world I thought the universe would be "hey hun lemme be kinder to you given your circumstances" but nah, it's more like "hey here have this asteroid I'm throwing right at your face".

My fiancé had also seemed nonchalant  (my drama, he's just super busy at work) because he never has the opportunity to call USCIS at a good time (like as someone suggested, at 8am to be able to speak to a supervisor). What other means could we do to be able to get updates on our case? Solid suggestions anyone?

My man not do it too and not checking status and not do mail register..I am the one who checked status and update him daily 🤣😂 I not give up on him cuz I feel his love...If you feel it so keep waiting, will be your case for sure.  Oh, lately I will need second surgery and him will not be here but I am OK cuz all matter of relationship is we feel the Love..be together but not feel the Love much more sad right? Cheers Up 👌😉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone! I’ve been with my fiancé for the past 20 days and have only been checking every now and then, but saw so many approvals, congratulations to you all!!! Unfortunately we’re still waiting and I’ll be going back to Brazil on Monday without the good news :((( 

We’re really sad, but hope it won’t be long now, for us and anyone else who’s still waiting. And hey, at least I was able to bring my winter clothes and started tidying up our room 😂

Sending love and patience 💕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

I was super excited for this whole process and thought id be super excited and cry when i receive the NOA2.. now i have no excitement at all. Very cold feet and just feel very down.

I wasn’t as excited as I could have been because I realized lately that most people I know don’t believe he’s ever coming.  When I called my mother, she wasn’t happy.  It was like she was disappointed and is now hoping he will fail the medical.  But she has never ever been supportive of anything I have ever done and I will never be good enough and my fiancé will never be either.  I was an exchange student and went to Egypt to begin with to get away from the abuse.  So, I decided we would not be including any of these people in any of our plans.  Wedding day is for the two of us to focus on each other because that is what all this is about.  All the side ####### like annoying people that disapprove or disputes over little things don’t matter.  My family might like him if they’d met him, but they were never interested in going to Egypt.  His family knew me since I was 15.  Got to find happiness in some of it.  Are you just anticipating all the life changes that are coming?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Marie Tancio said:

Hey, I was silently wondering where you went. 

First of all I'm sorry for your lost, being and feeling alone more and more in this process never helps. Please come here and be with us too any time of the day, as we are in the same boat. 

Calling a superviser etc actually doesn't help at all. So don't worry about that yet. For June and july 220 days is still the norm so I would give 220-230 days before panic and calls. And who knows with the way they go they may update those processing times way later than we expect and you can just put it online. 

But please dont don't worry at the moment. We are all here. There are still at least 40 julies waiting with you :) 

Timeline
6 hours ago, jayjay02 said:

OMG OMG, I RECEIVED TWO LETTERS IN THE MAIL, BOTH ARE MY APPROVAL! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE WERE APPROVED ON THE 6TH. Life is good!!!!

They found you to be so awesome, they sent two!  😻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Check status yesterday and I have an RFE coming in the mail. I'm kinda devasted right now. I'm going through many post to see what are the RFE for some of the July filers. Please share if you have RFE

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dot13 said:

Check status yesterday and I have an RFE coming in the mail. I'm kinda devasted right now. I'm going through many post to see what are the RFE for some of the July filers. Please share if you have RFE

Most RFEs are no biggie.  Don’t overthink too much.  When it comes, you will find all the help and support you need here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Natacha & Sean said:

Has anyone started gathering documents for Packet 3?  I was wondering what do we do if we've never been married before since on the Packet 3 checklist, it asks to gather all the require documents; Marriage certificates, court records, military records, etc... being some of those. Do we just checkmark them even if we don't have any of those documents? 

Hello! What is Packet 3 and where can I see that checklist?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.