BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

MId- 3/4 day scan. Will do a full day scan after USCIS hours

WAC1790384022      08/08/17             1/10/2018       Your Current Status: Case Was Approved    (presumably July 3 receive date)

WAC1790384738      07/03/17               1/10/2018     Your Current Status: Case Was Approved

WAC1790390265      07/10/17              1/10/2018      Your Current Status: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! 3 is better than nothing! :D

congrats on the start July-ers! crossing my fingers that today we get 10 of you! :D

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dave and Kate said:

I could not do it... NO SIR!!!

I have to KNOW that's why I found VJ way before I started on this journey...

If there is anything on K1 VISA on the internet, deepWeb,  I clicked on it

I'm the same person as you)) I need know everything) It's easier to me handle this)

Dont even imagine how really people can wait patiently and don't know how process is going)

They are heroes for me😅

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Tanzania
Timeline
5 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

Ha Ha that's how I felt when June started. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but now I'm more concerned if I will be one of the ones that gets passed over in July while they move on to August and September.:huh:

June 29th file here, I was very  excited  when  they jumped to June, people  sometimes  act being selfish  lol, I was still hoping  good  news for May leftovers though...Now, I am freaking  out  coz I haven't  gotten my approval, worst thing ever, no updates  to let us know whey they are..and being there some July  approvals, means  I am skipped  as well😂😂

Timeline
3 hours ago, Chicagoseal said:

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. Not to be critical, but sometimes the forums contribute to angst, frustration, and anxiety. I just want Julees to get the ball rolling.

You are right in some point. 

When read all sad posts or just involved in some negative discussion it's not good. But! Personal for me VJ forum gave for me very important thing: I stopped to afraid getting RFE))) It's not so scary now))

And of course I like to be here because just here people really understand WHAT this process is really mean)

All my friend saying to me:" Oh visa? It's not hard. Couple months and it will be done"

Ya!🙄😅

So I'm so grateful for all you guys)) 

💛

Timeline

And I mean very excited now)) Yay!!🎉🎉🎉

We've been waiting so patiently🙏🏼

I went to work and dance all my way long  there)))💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 08/01/2018 at 4:26 PM, Kaetaa said:

They have made us lose a considerable amount of money... she quit her job earlier because  she thought she would be here soon, and we have moved places thinking we only had a month or 2 left. But fiancee is abused by her family physically and mentally in her home country, and the police consider stuff like that a "family matter" so they don't do anything to help her.

My representative asked for an expedite on humanitarian reasons, and we provided pictures (of bruises etc.), written statement, amongst other things. Still just a flat denied.

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's shocking to me that this sort of awful situation isn't even enough to expedite. I'm in a similar boat with leaving work too early, so I feel for you on that side of things too. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My fiancee is in a Facebook group for Brazilians going through the K1 process and just informed me someone in there with a 7/13 NOA1 date got their approval. She's checking to see if it's an expedite.... 

P. S. - that petitioner just got a letter, no online update

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Update: they did not expedite

Ooh! That explains it!

July Babies, here come your APPROVALS!

LET IT RAIN!🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

let's wait and see what the next weeks will bring.(hopefully it will bring approval mails and more mails and more mails 🙈🙈)

Do you know if july 13 is the notice date or receipt date?

Edited by Naes

3 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Ooh! That explains it!

July Babies, here come your APPROVALS!

LET IT RAIN!🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇

ooohhh yesss! More mails, pleaseeee! Woohoooo!:jest:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, NICK & PAULA said:

@ChuAni - please call me Dear, pretty please! I don't mind! :D I call @Naes baby girl all the time:wub:  Her and @Shoegum @vocaledge are my superstars in this forum. They have kept me alive and hoping with their scans. Cheers for all those early July babies who got approved whoever they are :jest: 

You guys are amazing! I'm an October Filer. I will miss y'all after this process.

Ooh! I'm thinking of our Reunion when we get over.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

OMG!😱 We are July 14 

It will be cool to get our NOA-2 on Valentines Day💕😊

Edited by JustinandMarlen

1 hour ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

My fiancee is in a Facebook group for Brazilians going through the K1 process and just informed me someone in there with a 7/13 NOA1 date got their approval. She's checking to see if it's an expedite.... 

P. S. - that petitioner just got a letter, no online update

Congratulations with July filler 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.