BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
38 minutes ago, amaraimee said:

They can ask me whatever questions they want lol I have nothing to hide, in fact, I hope they do question me. It would only prove our relationship to be more bonafide. 

Its not about hide  or anything..its just you need to be more careful and not to things take easy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mauritius
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Faisal1 said:

Its not about hide  or anything..its just you need to be more careful and not to things take easy

More careful about what? Going to the interview that determines whether or not the love of my life gets to come to the USA and marry me? I'll take my chances :D 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
29 minutes ago, amaraimee said:

More careful about what? Going to the interview that determines whether or not the love of my life gets to come to the USA and marry me? I'll take my chances :D 

I learn that the best we can do, is to just answer the questions that are asked...

even though we all want to let them see how true our relationship are, 

before the interview, they already know if they are going to approve or deny the visa... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Kat&Joel said:

Good luck to all July filers for this upcoming week.  There is the possibility of some July movement this week.  Maybe the universe will give us some relief or maybe not.  None of us knows just yet!

Hey, my projected adjudication date on VJ hasn't increased in days! :o  Maybe there will be movement! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Hey, my projected adjudication date on VJ hasn't increased in days! :o  Maybe there will be movement! :lol:

This should be the week according to VJ. We shall see.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Yasssss!!!!  This is the best news!!!! Maybe there is some hope for January!!!

19 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

This should be the week according to VJ. We shall see.

I'm glad to see another believer.  I'm really hoping we see even just a few July approvals this week.  That'd just make my week.

giphy.gif

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, P&R2017 said:

I learn that the best we can do, is to just answer the questions that are asked...

even though we all want to let them see how true our relationship are, 

before the interview, they already know if they are going to approve or deny the visa... 

Exactly thats what i mean.because they already said  petitionor shouldnt attend .

9 hours ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

My VJ timeline says December 21.  I'm at day 216 and December 21 was 18 days ago.  The timeline went from December 19 to December 21 this morning.  Do NOT put too much faith in the VJ timeline.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.