BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, Dave and Kate said:

BOOOO !!!

I had to write something.....aaaaanything so our thread can come back to page 1 at least...
We had been pushed back to page 3

I do daily July scans too... well not the whole July... ain't nobody got time for that.. lol
I scan up to July 12... No movement yet but at least they're being pretty aggressive with June

If you “follow” this thread you can always go to profile - manage followed content - our thread will be there! 

4 hours ago, Kat&Joel said:

Okay.  I'm not sure if this is helpful for anybody but I just did a "possible timeline" calculation so I could have some peace of mind.  Feel free to tell me if my worst case scenario here is not actually in line with that's happening.

Expected NOA2 date I'm putting at 210 days - 9/2/2018 (February 9th, 2018)

NVC Received date: I'm going to be conservative and give them 8 weeks for this - 56 days.  That puts us at about 6/4/2018 (April 6th, 2018)

I'm adding another 6 weeks to get to the interview date just to be on the safe side, even though the Auckland embassy here in New Zealand is very very fast.  So that put's my approximate interview date at the week of May 18th.  We will be down to one car and having to top up our mortgage at that point but it'll take what it takes.  I have to lose a decent amount of weight so it'll be good to not have the option of fast food anymore as well. Looking on the positive side here.

Now I just used an excel spreadsheet to track and add dates together to come up with these days.  I thought this might give other people some slight indication on timelines based on current processing scenarios.  If the process slows down further than it already has I don't know what we'll do but I'm gonna just hope that doesn't happen.  Good luck July filers.  I hope this month is our month and we get the ball rolling!  

This process has created an obsession about date and trying to predict approximate timelines.  Hopefully this will somehow be a skill I can carry over to a job.  

Thanks for doing this! I really hope we can be there early May, I have weddings and other things that my fiancé is super excited to share with me, not to mention my lease ends March 30th so renting an airbnb for over a month will be expensive.. but they’ve reached June 26th now, soon they should start July! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kat&Joel said:

Okay.  I'm not sure if this is helpful for anybody but I just did a "possible timeline" calculation so I could have some peace of mind.  Feel free to tell me if my worst case scenario here is not actually in line with that's happening.

Expected NOA2 date I'm putting at 210 days - 9/2/2018 (February 9th, 2018)

NVC Received date: I'm going to be conservative and give them 8 weeks for this - 56 days.  That puts us at about 6/4/2018 (April 6th, 2018)

I'm adding another 6 weeks to get to the interview date just to be on the safe side, even though the Auckland embassy here in New Zealand is very very fast.  So that put's my approximate interview date at the week of May 18th.  We will be down to one car and having to top up our mortgage at that point but it'll take what it takes.  I have to lose a decent amount of weight so it'll be good to not have the option of fast food anymore as well. Looking on the positive side here.

Now I just used an excel spreadsheet to track and add dates together to come up with these days.  I thought this might give other people some slight indication on timelines based on current processing scenarios.  If the process slows down further than it already has I don't know what we'll do but I'm gonna just hope that doesn't happen.  Good luck July filers.  I hope this month is our month and we get the ball rolling!  

This process has created an obsession about date and trying to predict approximate timelines.  Hopefully this will somehow be a skill I can carry over to a job.  

I did the same calculations and it's looks not joyful. I just started believe that we are about to getting this NOA-2 how it's run away. Again! It's like Tom and Jerry🐈🐭))

But I'm sure that God or Universe have their great plan. So we need just accept it.

It's been 6 months since we saw each other at the last time. I know people weren't see each other much more months. But it's really hard!

When we were started this process we were thinking that till this time we will be all together. But. Nope.

BUT! I'm still positive) I will know why this delay Universe gave to me just in a future. The reason I will know later)

Wish y'all guys patience and belief! Soon everything will be okay and we can enjoying to the rest of the life))✨🎉

Just a little bit more patience) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, Natacha & Sean said:

Hey, so is the petitioner is the foreign fiancé? Cause if we need to ask our american fiances to get us an original copy of their birth certificate that is really something we need to look into, since we don't see them that often (:angry:) . But the other link you provided from the canada embassy only states that we need to bring for the interview our birth certificate, so that can only mean the foreign fiance cause the american doesn't need to go to the interview... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, marinapoli said:

Hey, so is the petitioner is the foreign fiancé? Cause if we need to ask our american fiances to get us an original copy of their birth certificate that is really something we need to look into, since we don't see them that often (:angry:) . But the other link you provided from the canada embassy only states that we need to bring for the interview our birth certificate, so that can only mean the foreign fiance cause the american doesn't need to go to the interview... 

I've been browsing through various websites, and many say that we require the original birth certificate of our american fiancé(e)s. 

http://www.k1approved.com/k1-fiance-visa-guide/k1-visa-interview-checklist/

"Originals of all documents submitted in connection with the fiancé visa petition submitted to USCIS, such as the U.S. citizen petitioner’s birth certificate and proof that any prior marriages have ended."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
On 03/01/2018 at 9:34 PM, Naes said:

Well depends on if you ever had trouble entering US.

I am in US right now and didn't have any problems

I'm here right now, been here for 7 weeks, I had no problems. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

So I signed up for USPS Informed Delivery (thanks @Naes for the link in your signature!) and have been checking it every day...just in case. But when the NOA2 is actually sent out, will it be a letter? A package? What will the USCIS' sending address be? If we get an RFE, will the format be different? I tried searching the forums but was unsuccessful.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Amit&Julie said:

So I signed up for USPS Informed Delivery (thanks @Naes for the link in your signature!) and have been checking it every day...just in case. But when the NOA2 is actually sent out, will it be a letter? A package? What will the USCIS' sending address be? If we get an RFE, will the format be different? I tried searching the forums but was unsuccessful.

RFE and approval would have the same address sorry you wouldn't know the difference from informed delivery both I believe counts as a letter. and don't worry about the address... you will know believe me you will know..

On 1/4/2018 at 2:38 AM, Kat&Joel said:

Do you think there is a chance we can get to the USA by April? Otherwise I am not sure what to do.

Do you think you might be able to go ahead of your fiance? I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but if you're the American citizen, perhaps you could go first and set up with a job and apartment? I don't know if that's feasible for you, but it's something we considered doing since my FI won't be able to work anyway when he gets here and I'll need to support us financially. 

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
7 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

Do you think you might be able to go ahead of your fiance? I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but if you're the American citizen, perhaps you could go first and set up with a job and apartment? I don't know if that's feasible for you, but it's something we considered doing since my FI won't be able to work anyway when he gets here and I'll need to support us financially. 

At this point no.  We need the income I'm getting from working here in NZ to pay our bills.  We also have to sell our house and everything so I need to be here to help with that.  We'll just have to be reallllly careful with money and sell as much stuff as we can.  Perhaps we might be living in a somewhat unfurnished house for a bit.  It's all a waiting game to see how far we'll have to stretch things.

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I'm @Rab.yer

I can't explain exactly what happened but... I got my previous profile deleted and can't get back... I have send few emails to the moderator with no answers...

But any way, got tired of wait for a answer.. so I created a new one..

the only problem is that it will be another profile (my old) without being updated on VJ..

happy to be back... 

183 days in the waiting and 😊... cos it's getting closer...

😎😎😎

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

I'm @Rab.yer

I can't explain exactly what happened but... I got my previous profile deleted and can't get back... I have send few emails to the moderator with no answers...

But any way, got tired of wait for a answer.. so I created a new one..

the only problem is that it will be another profile (my old) without being updated on VJ..

happy to be back... 

183 days in the waiting and 😊... cos it's getting closer...

😎😎😎

I really thought we’d have some July approvals by now. Things are at a standstill for us.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

My fiancé called the USCIS today... as a miracle, because he really didnt  want to deal with them on the phone... he was afraid to be rude... But.. he come with the idea himself, what really surprised me...

The tier 1 said that they are trying to solve the workload that they have right now and so far she could inform him was that before the January 26th they will be ahed with July filers....

When I heard that... I thought "they better!" LOL

And she said also to him that shortly.. and she repeated as kind of 3 times... shortly we will receive some news from the USCIS... of course that can be a RFE... what Im okey with that...

He didn't ask to speak with Tear2... he was okey with her answer...

what makes sence, because I don't beleive that at this point, it wouldn't change a thing talking to Tier2, it will only frustrate the both of us...

So lets hoop that next week we can start seeing some july filers being approved or RFE...

Soooooooo hoping this was a good informative tier 1 and not another pacifier for us :D 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.