dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SP&SP said:

Oh sorry bout the dates I did get a checklist on 04/04/2017 for the missing pcc n my scan date was 23/01 n I send the ppc from South Africa n my new scan date now is 14/04 still waiting for cc soon on Friday 9/06 will be my 8 weeks,

Am from Kenya but I lived in South Africa before and that the pcc I was missing and when I saw your experience my heart skip like oh God I can't take another checklist but maybe not they know what they need from each country .

Ohhh lol ok I was worried for you 

I think you're fine, you can always double check the reciprocity schedule to ease your mind lol

That's great though, you're almost done-it looks like a lot of cases are being reviewed around the 8 week mark so you should hear back soon 😊😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
15 minutes ago, SP&SP said:

Oh sorry bout the dates I did get a checklist on 04/04/2017 for the missing pcc n my scan date was 23/01 n I send the ppc from South Africa n my new scan date now is 14/04 still waiting for cc soon on Friday 9/06 will be my 8 weeks,

Am from Kenya but I lived in South Africa before and that the pcc I was missing and when I saw your experience my heart skip like oh God I can't take another checklist but maybe not they know what they need from each country .

The police clearance truly depends on the country in which you are applying from. My husband is living in Belize at the moment and his certificate was only one page and it got through the NVC without a checklist. Good luck on your journey! 

Edited by naomi.tialewis.95

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

I think you're fine, you can always double check the reciprocity schedule to ease your mind lol

That's great though, you're almost done-it looks like a lot of cases are being reviewed around the 8 week mark so you should hear back soon 

5 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

That's great though, you're almost done-it looks like a lot of cases are being reviewed around the 8 week mark so you should hear back soon 😊😊

Thank you and hope I will hear back from NVC realy soon and it should be a good news😋

All the best to you!

16 hours ago, Nana&Akua said:

What does it mean when NvC says your document is in line to be reviewed?  Does it mean I am in the review dept?

It means your document is checked for:

• The correct paper size (letter - not A4 or others)
  • Printed out in a nice format (not too creative with additional flowers, scrolls or certificate type embossing)
  • A boring font (Times new roman is preferred and it is not listed in any procedure)
  • That your document can be recycled later ( origami flowers, paper planes, water bombs)
  • A signature which does not look like anything else you may have signed (helps delay any decision or action until after lunch)
  • Has thick margins necessary for decision making doodles and your use of English score ( spell check for non-American English use ... red circles for use of s and not z ...need over 30 after June 30th to make the review department leader board)
  • Making sense to a 7 year old ( just in case it is bring your child to work day as they can work alongside parent to improve productivity so parent can relax the next day from the stress of taking child to work!)

As for you being in the department, we all are ...... :jest::jest:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ghana
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Patient said:

It means your document is checked for:

• The correct paper size (letter - not A4 or others)
  • Printed out in a nice format (not too creative with additional flowers, scrolls or certificate type embossing)
  • A boring font (Times new roman is preferred and it is not listed in any procedure)
  • That your document can be recycled later ( origami flowers, paper planes, water bombs)
  • A signature which does not look like anything else you may have signed (helps delay any decision or action until after lunch)
  • Has thick margins necessary for decision making doodles and your use of English score ( spell check for non-American English use ... red circles for use of s and not z ...need over 30 after June 30th to make the review department leader board)
  • Making sense to a 7 year old ( just in case it is bring your child to work day as they can work alongside parent to improve productivity so parent can relax the next day from the stress of taking child to work!)

As for you being in the department, we all are ...... :jest::jest:

Lol..... you've got a lot of time on your side and a great sense of  humor 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 6/5/2017 at 8:00 PM, 2litros said:

SCAN DATE March 21--- Just called NVC.. not in review.. 11 weeks tomorrow… they didn’t want to communicate me to a supervisor “you have to wait until 11 weeks are finished”:cry:

So today is the day.. Your 11 weeks have finished.. Have you called the NVC to see what's going on with your case? 

Checking in and following this forum. I just paid my fees yesterday. They cleared by bank account so just waiting for the site to update to PAID. 

I have a lawyer and have been working with the same legal assistant the entire case and now she has left the firm and a new person took over. I'm worried that's going to slow down the process of filling out the DS 260 and sending off our paperwork. They're obviously not in as much of a hurry as we are lol. 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
7 minutes ago, cleon86 said:

Checking in and following this forum. I just paid my fees yesterday. They cleared by bank account so just waiting for the site to update to PAID. 

I have a lawyer and have been working with the same legal assistant the entire case and now she has left the firm and a new person took over. I'm worried that's going to slow down the process of filling out the DS 260 and sending off our paperwork. They're obviously not in as much of a hurry as we are lol. 

Ha funny. Same thing happen with our attorney ..we may have the same one lol. 

Just stay on them and don't be afraid too. That's what I did.  Good luck!

Edited by Adreamer

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, SP&SP said:

HEY BRO.....I DID STAY IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR 4 YEARS AS WELL... BUT I HAVE JUST AN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ENQUIRY FORM WHICH IS 3 PAGES IN WHICH THEY HAVE UR FINGER PRINTS AS WELL..... SO U THINK THATS ENOUGH FOR ME TO SUBMIT TO THE NVC

IF NOT WHATS THE PROCESS TO GET ONE ....THANKS.....COZ I AM SUBMITTING EVERYTHIN THIS WEEK ....I ONLY HAVE THE ENQUIRY FORM IN WHICH IT CLEARLY SAYS PCC....SO HOPEFULLLY THATS ENOUGH.....

Edited by Bnp

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Bnp said:

HEY BRO.....I DID STAY IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR 4 YEARS AS WELL... BUT I HAVE JUST AN POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ENQUIRY FORM WHICH IS 3 PAGES IN WHICH THEY HAVE UR FINGER PRINTS AS WELL..... SO U THINK THATS ENOUGH FOR ME TO SUBMIT TO THE NVC

IF NOT WHATS THE PROCESS TO GET ONE ....THANKS.....COZ I AM SUBMITTING EVERYTHIN THIS WEEK ....I ONLY HAVE THE ENQUIRY FORM IN WHICH IT CLEARLY SAYS PCC....SO HOPEFULLLY THATS ENOUGH.....

So what you have is not the actual pcc,it's just 1 page but I apply with fingerprints n identification and the form?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Zee02 said:

Scan date: 03/30

case complete: 06/07

Yay! Congrats. 

Please update the spreadsheet with your CC. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication. NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017

Thank you, JBMG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.