dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ninahuanca said:

i don't know I will call again when representative told me there is a checklist I went blank my only thought was another 3 months of wait 

so sorry.. no way to bring corrected documents to the interview? 

Timeline
14 hours ago, 2litros said:

SCAN DATE March 21--- Just called NVC.. not in review.. 11 weeks tomorrow… they didn’t want to communicate me to a supervisor “you have to wait until 11 weeks are finished”:cry:

this is very strange... Your 11 weeks is today..  hopefully you'll have it by tonight... so sorry. 

Timeline
On 6/3/2017 at 7:32 AM, JBMG said:

@Adorable @aelizo38 @ajmac @ajman @Akua and Papa @alohasabaidee @amistry18 @Ana0323 @Ayo @bbansah2 

@harpmi02 @Hubzubird @interstephen @irma24 @Jannette23 @jen targ @justwaiting17 @Majid1986 @maryam78 @MLK2016 @pjsr @rahsab  @ricvtr22 @sam @vantine2603 @vintash @vivi @Zurdo

Hello!! :) Great News!! Interview dates are getting scheduled.  Congrats to those of you have had a recent CC. If you already have your interview date. Please update the spreadsheet with the day you received your notification and the day of your interview. 

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017.  

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

Thank you, JBMG

Congrats to those who have received your interview date!! Thank you for already updating the spreadsheet. Wishing you good luck in your interview. 

Still waiting for interview dates for the following. If you have already received your interview date, please up date our spreadsheet. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

@aelizo38 @ajmac @ajman @Akua and Papa @amistry18 @Ana0323 @bbansah2 

@harpmi02 @Hubzubird @interstephen @irma24 @Jannette23 @jen targ @Johnny385 @justwaiting17 @Majid1986 @maryam78 @MLK2016 @pjsr @rahsab  @ricvtr22 @sam @vintash @Zurdo

Thank you! :)

Filed: Other Timeline
16 hours ago, Ninahuanca said:

no good news I called NVC got checklist missing birth certificate and some military papers no idea called also lawyer nothing i can do until NVC send letter to them and see what exactly we need to send :( I guess another 11+ weeks of wait :( 

oh no!!! sorry. Same here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nana&Akua said:

What does it mean when NvC says your document is in line to be reviewed?  Does it mean I am in the review dept?

That's hard to determine. I would ask the rep. What's your scan date?

Edited by zizou2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
Just now, Nana&Akua said:

April 24, and that's my second scan date for a checklist for a  birth certificate 

I would call again for more clarification...They might answer that...some reps throw the 11 weeks story at you, period.

Filed: Other Timeline
On 6/1/2017 at 11:57 PM, chamma said:

@Clary I had read on this forum that reps connect you to the Supervisor if you call them as soon as the NVC is open or it's closing time. Anybody with more info, please share.

Hello! I received a call back from the supervisor yesterday. So it takes one week for them to call back when you request so. 

Same answer as the representative. Wait until they review the birth certificate I sent AGAIN. (11 weeks)

Timeline

Hello April Scan Dates. March is almost done.. And April scan dates are getting CC's!! If you're an April Scan Date, please join the following forum. 

28 minutes ago, Clary said:

Hello! I received a call back from the supervisor yesterday. So it takes one week for them to call back when you request so. 

Same answer as the representative. Wait until they review the birth certificate I sent AGAIN. (11 weeks)

Sucks that the supervisor couldn't grab it from the mail room for you and give you a CC over the phone.... 

Timeline
1 hour ago, cadtousa said:

just called and they told file is under review dept.

scan date : 04th april.

Great!! Please update the spreadsheet with this info. 

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

Thank you, JBMG

5 minutes ago, JBMG said:

Great!! Please update the spreadsheet with this info. 

Thank you, JBMG

I have added a new entry please delete my old entry. thank you @jbmg...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.