dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
34 minutes ago, ECBZ said:

Nice to see someone else from Belize on here!  I am a USC living in Belize with my husband but I am relocating to the states soon to start my new job.  You are a couple months ahead of me in the process so I will look forward to reports about the embassy.  Best of luck and I hope your wait is soon over!

Indeed! It does get lonely here in NYC as the larger of the Belizean population are either in LA, Chicago or Texas. One thing I can say I was told, our embassy has the least activity than most countries so that process is a little faster than most. I wish you so much luck! This is truly an agonizing process, but you'll get through this strong. Best of luck!! 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, naomi.tialewis.95 said:

Indeed! It does get lonely here in NYC as the larger of the Belizean population are either in LA, Chicago or Texas. One thing I can say I was told, our embassy has the least activity than most countries so that process is a little faster than most. I wish you so much luck! This is truly an agonizing process, but you'll get through this strong. Best of luck!! 

Thank you so much!  Well that is good to know about the embassy!  I doubt we will have much of a Belizean population in Virginia either so I understand.  Yes this process really is something but hopefully not too much longer until positive results! Good luck with the interview stage! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
2 hours ago, naomi.tialewis.95 said:

We have the same scan date, good luck!!! Hopefully this ordeal is over sooner than later!! 

Thank you! Good luck to you too! I call an hour ago and representive told me my case is in review :)  did you call nvc?

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Ninahuanca said:

Thank you! Good luck to you too! I call an hour ago and representive told me my case is in review :)  did you call nvc?

20 minutes ago, Ninahuanca said:

I actually called this morning and was notified that I got a Case completed as of June 2nd.... your day is near!!! Maybe by like tomorrow!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
36 minutes ago, naomi.tialewis.95 said:

I actually called this morning and was notified that I got a Case completed as of June 2nd.... your day is near!!! Maybe by like tomorrow!

Congratulations!!

Good Luck @Ninahuanca!! You will have it, dont worry!

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

SCAN DATE March 21--- Just called NVC.. not in review.. 11 weeks tomorrow… they didn’t want to communicate me to a supervisor “you have to wait until 11 weeks are finished”:cry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
8 minutes ago, 2litros said:

SCAN DATE March 21--- Just called NVC.. not in review.. 11 weeks tomorrow… they didn’t want to communicate me to a supervisor “you have to wait until 11 weeks are finished”:cry:

Maybe you could call back in a few hours, after they change shifts.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Checking in - I just called and my case is not in review yet. Scan date April 5th.

Married May 14, 2011

NOA 1: August 2, 2016

NOA 2: February 9, 2017

Scan date for NVC: April 5, 2017

Case Complete at NVC: June 7, 2017, checklist for W2s to take to interview

Medical scheduled for July 6, 2017

Interview in Ankara: July 19, 2017

Visa arrived July 21, 2017

Tickets bought for POE in September 2017! Can't wait!

1 hour ago, Mavikobalt said:

Checking in - I just called and my case is not in review yet. Scan date April 5th.

same here no news yet. scan date : april 4th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

The USCIS sent my petition to the NVC on May 30th should I start calling the NVC to get a case number or should I just wait? 

If I do call what information should I have when call the NVC?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
Just now, Jonuts11 said:

The USCIS sent my petition to the NVC on May 30th should I start calling the NVC to get a case number or should I just wait? 

If I do call what information should I have when call the NVC?

You would need the USCIS case number  as well as the beneficiary full name and date of birth...You can call, but normally it takes about 5-7 days for them to receive it.

Timeline

no good news I called NVC got checklist missing birth certificate and some military papers no idea called also lawyer nothing i can do until NVC send letter to them and see what exactly we need to send :( I guess another 11+ weeks of wait :( 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ninahuanca said:

no good news I called NVC got checklist missing birth certificate and some military papers no idea called also lawyer nothing i can do until NVC send letter to them and see what exactly we need to send :( I guess another 11+ weeks of wait :( 

Aww I'm sorry :(

Do you know if  they lost your stuff ? Or was it incorrect...

Timeline

i don't know I will call again when representative told me there is a checklist I went blank my only thought was another 3 months of wait 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Aww I'm sorry :(

Do you know if  they lost your stuff ? Or was it incorrect...

i don't know I will call again when representative told me there is a checklist I went blank my only thought was another 3 months of wait 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.