dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 minutes ago, cadtousa said:

I have added a new entry please delete my old entry. thank you @jbmg...

Done. :) Thank you for your update. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 hours ago, cadtousa said:

just called and they told file is under review dept.

scan date : 04th april.

Great! Hopefully you'll have that CC by Friday!

Married May 14, 2011

NOA 1: August 2, 2016

NOA 2: February 9, 2017

Scan date for NVC: April 5, 2017

Case Complete at NVC: June 7, 2017, checklist for W2s to take to interview

Medical scheduled for July 6, 2017

Interview in Ankara: July 19, 2017

Visa arrived July 21, 2017

Tickets bought for POE in September 2017! Can't wait!

1 hour ago, Mavikobalt said:

Great! Hopefully you'll have that CC by Friday!

yes hopefully without any issue and before end of week. i hope same for other april and march people who are waiting in line since 9-11 weeks. its hard time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Why are there only a few Indians on the spreadsheet? I would imagine a few more on here so I have a better idea on timelines for spouses in India. I am hoping I do not get a checklist and everything is in order. Worried about the birth certificate.

1) It is not in English

2) It does not my wife's name on the certificate. It only has date and parents name.

I have submitted the notarized translated copy of the certificate.

I have submitted 10th marks card as proof of name to back up the birth cert. The 10th marks card has her name and her parents name. Hopefully this is enough.

Anyone have any experience or inputs about this? Cheers!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
On 6/5/2017 at 5:37 PM, Adreamer said:

Aww I'm sorry :(

Do you know if  they lost your stuff ? Or was it incorrect...

I call this morning again representative told me birth certificate is incorrect I haven't receive any letter from NVC yet, not sure if will be good to talk with supervisor not sure what is wrong with birth certificate

Edited by Ninahuanca

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Ninahuanca said:

I call this morning again representative told me birth certificate is incorrect I haven't receive any letter from NVC yet, not sure if will be good to talk with supervisor not sure what is wrong with birth certificate

Hi,

I'm in the same situation as you. We got a checklist last month for a police certificate and did not know why. We ended up asking for a supervisor review, which they told us could take up to 6 weeks. I ended up calling them just over 2 weeks after that and they told us they only had one page of our police report (though we are sure we sent all 3 pages <_<). So we had to send it back to them and they got our documents this week, so we have another scan date, which will be our last! Just hang in there, we're going to make it!

btw-we got our checklist at week 8, so I think they are moving faster than 11 weeks these days

2 hours ago, kunzie11 said:

Why are there only a few Indians on the spreadsheet? I would imagine a few more on here so I have a better idea on timelines for spouses in India. I am hoping I do not get a checklist and everything is in order. Worried about the birth certificate.

1) It is not in English

2) It does not my wife's name on the certificate. It only has date and parents name.

I have submitted the notarized translated copy of the certificate.

I have submitted 10th marks card as proof of name to back up the birth cert. The 10th marks card has her name and her parents name. Hopefully this is enough.

Anyone have any experience or inputs about this? Cheers!

you should have it transalated also if the name is not on the certificate and avidavited must be sworned it like a notorization stating who the parents are and name given

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Ninahuanca said:

Ah gotcha. Alot of people have had problems with the birth certificates thier countries embassys are requesting. Did you check your reciprocity schedule for your country? It should explain more there what they want. We are also uneasy about our birth certificate we sent but I guess we will see.

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kadupul said:

Hi,

I'm in the same situation as you. We got a checklist last month for a police certificate and did not know why. We ended up asking for a supervisor review, which they told us could take up to 6 weeks. I ended up calling them just over 2 weeks after that and they told us they only had one page of our police report (though we are sure we sent all 3 pages <_<). So we had to send it back to them and they got our documents this week, so we have another scan date, which will be our last! Just hang in there, we're going to make it!

btw-we got our checklist at week 8, so I think they are moving faster than 11 weeks these days

This is so frustrating... good luck Hopefully next week will send again birth certificate i will talk with lawyer and wait fgor nvc letter 😥

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ninahuanca said:

This is so frustrating... good luck Hopefully next week will send again birth certificate i will talk with lawyer and wait fgor nvc letter 😥

Thank you! Good luck to you too!

It really is frustrating, I don't understand why they can't simply check the documents we send in once they receive them and complete our cases then 😤

Til now I have not received any other notification from NVC for the exact reason for the checklist, just the email that said they could not accept our document. I only got clear details about what happened after the supervisor review and when the supervisor noted our file with the details why the report was not accepted. We have a lawyer too, but I couldn't wait for them to call, we were freaking out about the checklist lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kadupul said:

Hi,

That's sad for checklist,from which country is this police clearance with 3 pages,because I got a checklist for police certificate in January and I send the document but it's only 1 page that is pcc from South Africa,

is it all pcc need to be 3 pages or just from your country?

Timeline
1 hour ago, SP&SP said:

That's sad for checklist,from which country is this police clearance with 3 pages,because I got a checklist for police certificate in January and I send the document but it's only 1 page that is pcc from South Africa,

is it all pcc need to be 3 pages or just from your country?

Yeah, I was definitely hoping to avoid a checklist but this was out of our control :unsure:

This is for Nigeria-I'm not sure about the pcc for any other country, but NVC definitely knows what they're looking for because they told us specifically that they had only received 1 of 3 pages. There is a page you can check to see your country's requirements for a pcc, they referred us to this link to show us exactly how the pcc should look and I'll link it below.

How long ago did you send the NVC your pcc? January is a really long time to not hear back from them

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

Yeah, I was definitely hoping to avoid a checklist but this was out of our control :unsure:

This is for Nigeria-I'm not sure about the pcc for any other country, but NVC definitely knows what they're looking for because they told us specifically that they had only received 1 of 3 pages. There is a page you can check to see your country's requirements for a pcc, they referred us to this link to show us exactly how the pcc should look and I'll link it below.

How long ago did you send the NVC your pcc? January is a really long time to not hear back from them

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html

Oh sorry bout the dates I did get a checklist on 04/04/2017 for the missing pcc n my scan date was 23/01 n I send the ppc from South Africa n my new scan date now is 14/04 still waiting for cc soon on Friday 9/06 will be my 8 weeks,

Am from Kenya but I lived in South Africa before and that the pcc I was missing and when I saw your experience my heart skip like oh God I can't take another checklist but maybe not they know what they need from each country .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.