dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2017

885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dre876 said:

Looks like all the march SDs on the spreadsheet have gotten CCs:dancing:. Congrats to you all!

Not quite. See column "h". Still have a few from end of March.

Cases highlighted in light green are waiting for a cc. Already having reached 9 weeks from their scan date. 

13 hours ago, JBMG said:

Yeah, not sure if you missed much as so many great folks in our community have been great in keeping their questionnaires up to date. :) Thank you community!!

It's nice to see the sheet turn from purple to dark green. It was purple for a while as so many were waiting for their interview dates.  These March and early April filers are helping us all out. So greatly appreciate it. 

Soon you and I will be getting our CC.. Hopefully by the end of this month. :)

oh yes i hope we do :) 

As others have reported after a case is complete, below is what you will see when you check your status online.   It will say At NVC.
When you check the other site, After Applicant Information, it will no longer say paid and will be blank.
I also noticed that even if you have a case complete, the website will not be updated until after midnight.

BTW, I have seen this a few times and not said anything but I should say that the above is likely only true for marriage based cases(I know by far the majority of cases here). I am being processed for an Employment Based green card and am waiting for case complete after 1 checklist already and my file has always said "At NVC", since I paid my fees in January. Once I get a CC, I will advise what a CC looks like for Employment Based Green cards.

Edited by enigma992

My heart ❤ just dropped to the ground and broken into many pieces.. I am frustrated and confused with this e-mail I recived from NVC.

It has been 2 years 2 months since my Wife and I have not been together. This June 22, 2017, it will be 2 years 3 months since we have not been together. I am confused on this e-mail that I recived on 5/24/2017, 29 days from my scan Date April 25, 2017. Now it's June 02, 2017, and I just discovered this e-mail. Something told me to check my e-mail. So, I checked and my heart ❤ dropped to the ground and broke into many pieces. I need some advice. If anyone can explain to me what this e-mail means below in more detail it will be a big help. I am just confused. E-mail is below. Thank you everyone for your help in advance. A. James. 

Please Help!!!! 

---------------- E-mail--------------------------

NVC Notice of Missing Item r (my case number)
N

NVC-do-not-reply@state.gov
Wed 5/24/2017 11:11 PM
To:
(My E-mail;)
Evernote

****NVC Notice of Missing Item: Please submit Affidavit of Support documents ****

Good day,
The National Visa Center (NVC) received the documents you submitted in support of (my Wife's name)  immigrant visa petition. This petition's NVC case number  (case number). However, NVC will not review these documents until we receive the Affidavit of Support form(s) and/or supporting financial evidence required for this case.

Please follow the online instructions at nvc.state.gov/aos (English) or nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish) to complete the Affidavit of Support form and collect the appropriate financial evidence. Once you've gathered the required financial forms and documents, send them to NVC. Instructions are available at nvc.state.gov/submit (English) or nvc.state.gov/enviar/espanol (Spanish). If you have any questions, please call 1-603-334-0700 or use NVC's online inquiry form at nvc.state.gov/ask (English) or nvc.state.gov/ask/espanol (Spanish).

For current processing times, please visit our website at nvc.state.gov/submit (English) or nvc.state.gov/enviar/espanol (Spanish).  

Reminder:  This is only a notice that we received documents from you. We will not review them until we have received both the financial documents from the petitioner and the applicant's civil documents. You must also have paid all required fees and submitted a DS-260 Immigrant Visa application online at ceac.state.gov._______________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT:
If your visa petition is currently processing at the National Visa Center, do not let more than one year pass without contacting NVC. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Sincerely,
National Visa Center
U.S. Department of State

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540. Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible

Edited by James A
Update

11 hours ago, ryanwmarks said:

Hi everyone,

Scan date March 24th here.  Just called about an hour ago and for the first time, they said my case is under review.

Fingers crossed for no checklist!!!!!!

-Ryan

Best of luck.  The last 2 of us here, myself included with the March 24 scan date were cc in one day.  Check after midnight tonight online.  That is when the system seems to update.

1 hour ago, ryanwmarks said:

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Scan date: March 24th

CC: June 2nd

WOOOHOOOWOOHOOO!!!!!

Congratulations.   I read your other other post first.  Good luck with a speedy interview.

USCIS
01/03/2017: I-130 sent to USCIS
01/16/2017: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS California Service Center
02/09/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

NVC
02/20/2017: Case number assigned
03/04/2017: Received DS-261 / AOS Bill
03/04/2017: Pay AOS Bill 
03/04/2017: Submit DS-261
03/08/2017: Receive IV Bill 
03/10/2017: Pay IV Bill
03/23/2017: Send AOS and IV Package :    2017-03-23
03/24/2017: Scan date
03/25/2017: Expedite Request
03/28/2017: NVC forwarded expedite request to embassy
03/30/2017: Embassy expedite approved

06/01/2017: Case Complete

1 hour ago, James A said:

My heart ❤ just dropped to the ground and broken into many pieces.. I am frustrated and confused with this e-mail I recived from NVC.

It has been 2 years 2 months since my Wife and I have not been together. This June 22, 2017, it will be 2 years 3 months since we have not been together. I am confused on this e-mail that I recived on 5/24/2017, 29 days from my scan Date April 25, 2017. Now it's June 02, 2017, and I just discovered this e-mail. Something told me to check my e-mail. So, I checked and my heart ❤ dropped to the ground and broke into many pieces. I need some advice. If anyone can explain to me what this e-mail means below in more detail it will be a big help. I am just confused. E-mail is below. Thank you everyone for your help in advance. A. James. 

Please Help!!!! 

N

To:
(My E-mail;)
Evernote

****NVC Notice of Missing Item: Please submit Affidavit of Support documents ****

Good day,
The National Visa Center (NVC) received the documents you submitted in support of (my Wife's name)  immigrant visa petition. This petition's NVC case number  (case number). However, NVC will not review these documents until we receive the Affidavit of Support form(s) and/or supporting financial evidence required for this case.

Please follow the online instructions at nvc.state.gov/aos (English) or nvc.state.gov/aos/espanol (Spanish) to complete the Affidavit of Support form and collect the appropriate financial evidence. Once you've gathered the required financial forms and documents, send them to NVC. Instructions are available at nvc.state.gov/submit (English) or nvc.state.gov/enviar/espanol (Spanish). If you have any questions, please call 1-603-334-0700 or use NVC's online inquiry form at nvc.state.gov/ask (English) or nvc.state.gov/ask/espanol (Spanish).

For current processing times, please visit our website at nvc.state.gov/submit (English) or nvc.state.gov/enviar/espanol (Spanish).  

Reminder:  This is only a notice that we received documents from you. We will not review them until we have received both the financial documents from the petitioner and the applicant's civil documents. You must also have paid all required fees and submitted a DS-260 Immigrant Visa application online at ceac.state.gov._______________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT:
If your visa petition is currently processing at the National Visa Center, do not let more than one year pass without contacting NVC. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Sincerely,
National Visa Center
U.S. Department of State

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540. Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 US C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible

Update: I called NVC. Talk with Rep. She said: I already filled out the IV-DS-260, and was completed. She, said; "disregard this e-mail that I recived on May 25, 2017. She, also; said: 11 weeks scan date April 25, 2017, count 11 weeks from that date and she said; that they count Sunday through Saturday as 1 week." I happy now. I also; asked her, if I have Complete on Agent and  AOS as Paid abd IV -DS-260 as Complete that I gave already sent tge IV-DS-260, she said"yes" I sent the IV-DS-260. She, said; that my case is under review." Happy ☺ now. A. James. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
14 minutes ago, James A said:

Update: I called NVC. Talk with Rep. She said: I already filled out the IV-DS-260, and was completed. She, said; "disregard this e-mail that I recived on May 25, 2017. She, also; said: 11 weeks scan date April 25, 2017, count 11 weeks from that date and she said; that they count Sunday through Saturday as 1 week." I happy now. I also; asked her, if I have Complete on Agent and  AOS as Paid abd IV -DS-260 as Complete that I gave already sent tge IV-DS-260, she said"yes" I sent the IV-DS-260. She, said; that my case is under review." Happy ☺ now. A. James. 

That's great news! Keep faith. I hope everything turns out good! They should fix Thier lil glitches it really makes people freak out and we're already on edge!

Good luck!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, ryanwmarks said:

CASE COMPLETE!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Scan date: March 24th

CC: June 2nd

WOOOHOOOWOOHOOO!!!!!

Congratulations!

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Timeline
1 hour ago, James A said:

Please Help!!!! 

N

To:
(My E-mail;)
Evernote

Good day,

IMPORTANT:

Sincerely,
National Visa Center
U.S. Department of State

Yes, this is a fake checklist. You have allready sent all your documents required. Only think somebody needs to do is to call NVC and reconfirm that they have your document!!! Now that you have allready done that, Good Luck!

USCIS

NVC

Timeline

Scan Sate: Mar 27th 2017

CC: May 30th 2017

Interview: Jul 17th 2017

Received date over phone.

USCIS

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, James A said:

Please Help!!!! 

N

To:
(My E-mail;)
Evernote

Good day,

IMPORTANT:

Sincerely,
National Visa Center
U.S. Department of State

I received same email last week I was also worried like u , I know how it feels , so my wife called Nvc  on Tuesday and requested to speak to a supervisor .The supervisor told her to call back,so we called back on Friday to check again ,on Friday the NVC  rep siad it was an error message that they have all document required to review the application , so don't be worried , just call to be rest assure , I pray we get CC soon . 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, chamma said:

Scan Sate: Mar 27th 2017

CC: May 30th 2017

Interview: Jul 17th 2017

Received date over phone.

Congratulations!!!!

Timeline Info below:

Spoiler

04/21/16 -- Marriage

----- CR1 Process -----

USCIS Stage [222 days from NOA1]

06/08/16 -- Sent I-130

01/31/17 -- I-130 petition sent to NVC [Received Email notification and MyUscis status update]

NVC Stage [105 days from NOA2]

Embassy/Consulate (Interview) Stage [43 days from Case Complete to Visa in Hand]

05/18/17 -- Consulate Received. CEAC Case status changed to "Ready"

06/01/17 -- Medical Examination [Complete. It took around 2 hours. Total Cost INR 11650 for Surat City Apollo Clinic]

06/12/17 -- Biometric (OFC) Appointment

06/13/17 -- Interview [7:30 AM at Mumbai, India]. Visa Approved

06/15/17 -- Visa in hand

06/21/17 -- POE at DFW (Dallas, Texas)

----- Removal of Condition -----

Removal of Condition (I-751) [Approved]

06/18/2019 -- Sent the package (3 Days before GC expires, cutting it close). Sent to Lewisville, TX via FedEx Ground

06/19/2019 -- Package received at around 9:30 AM (Hoping I don't get rejected for missing deadline)

06/24/2019 -- Card was charged with $680 fees. Text Message received confirming Receipt. Case routed to NBC (Case Number starts with 'MSC')

06/28/2019 -- NOA Hard Copy & 18 Months Extension Letter Received in Mail with NOA Date as 06/19/2019

07/12/2019 -- Biomentrics Appointment Letter received. The Letter is Dated 7/5/2019. Appointment is on 7/22/2019

07/22/2019 -- Biometrics Appointment Complete

02/01/2022 -- Interview Scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Complete. No new Green Card will be produced as my Naturalization was also approved.

03/04/2022 -- USCIS status changed to approved.

----- Naturalization -----

Naturalization (N-400) [Approved]

03/26/2022 -- N-400 online application complete. NOA Date.

01/15/2021 -- Biometric Complete.

02/28/2022 -- Interview scheduled for 3/3/2022 (combo interview)

03/03/2022 -- Interview Passed. Status changed to 'we recommended that your application be approved...' and then to 'Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled'.

03/09/2022 -- Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 3/25/2022.

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Tanish said:

Congratulations!!!!

Thank You!

USCIS

NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.