dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2017

837 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
9 hours ago, Auds said:

This makes no sense - what travel ban are your talking about,  Kids should have been filed earlier not at his interview time?!?!

his kids weren't filed earlier but some U.S. embassys allow you to bring your kids along with you to your interview and start their cases there. The travel ban I'm talking about was the one Trump put of the 7 countries.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

CC on April 25, Documents in Transit on May 2, Documents Ready at Consulate on May 3.  Dont have an interview date yet as consulate will make the appointment since this was an expedite for my daughter's CR2.  Praying that the interview date will come this week still.

6 hours ago, mioftu said:

I just called and found out we've been scheduled an interview!!! I'm so excited and anxious! Congrats to all who've gotten an interview. And hang in there if you're waiting 🙌🏽

CC: April 12

inverview scheduled: May 2 

interview date: June 6 

:jest::jest::jest:

5 hours ago, sonarlogic said:

Hi!

I am a silent reader of the forum since March.

I just want to tell everyone that I have received my interview date! CC date is April 20 and I have received an e-mail just now indicating my interview date which is on June 22!

I am very nervous and excited! FYI, I am in the F2A category.

Congrats to all others who have received their interview date! Your comments on this forum strengthened me and made me think positive!

To all others who are waiting, you just have to be patient and think positively.

19 minutes ago, AVALT2017 said:

I just called NVC and received the most amazing news, my husband's interview is scheduled for June 6!!!

1 minute ago, Phillygirl said:

Just got Interview date on June 14

cc: April 18:D

Congratulations to all of you who just got their interview date. :dance:

5 hours ago, Tantygold said:

Update  interview was April 4th everything went well POE JFK  April 22nd easy breezy what a  journey to all the other members who are going through it still keep courage there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Congratulations on your visa approval. Wish you the best of luck on your journey. :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, Tantygold said:

Update  interview was April 4th everything went well POE JFK  April 22nd easy breezy what a  journey to all the other members who are going through it still keep courage there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Congrats! I'm planning on having my husband fly into JFK as well... Is it a fast process?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, sonarlogic said:

Hi!

I am a silent reader of the forum since March.

I just want to tell everyone that I have received my interview date! CC date is April 20 and I have received an e-mail just now indicating my interview date which is on June 22!

I am very nervous and excited! FYI, I am in the F2A category.

Congrats to all others who have received their interview date! Your comments on this forum strengthened me and made me think positive!

To all others who are waiting, you just have to be patient and think positively.

Congratulations and thanks for your great comments.. :)

Good luck @ Interview....

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, AVALT2017 said:

I just called NVC and received the most amazing news, my husband's interview is scheduled for June 6!!!

Congratulations!! :)

1 hour ago, Phillygirl said:

Just got Interview date on June 14

cc: April 18:D

Congratulations!!!  Phillygirl. :)

Edited by Wizzle

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow, loads off buzz and activity in the house since yesterday. Congratulations to everyone who has an interview date. I'm really happy to hear all the good news.

Looks like i'll have to wait a little longer for my interview date though, as i found out dates for my visa category cant be issued until the spending/ budgetbill is passed on Friday. As the category is somehow tied to the bill. Hopefully, once the bill is passed, we can get an interview date quickly, next week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.