smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, msscarlette said:

I have attached the Q & A of the USCIS adjudicator for you guys.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

This was really informative. Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, cjelie said:

@Naes Thank you so much for your thorough analysis. I’m a little concerned though. I’m a May 30 received ending in 46499 which doesn’t exist in your google spreadsheets. I checked June and it looks like there’s a gap. Am I missing something or is my case in a USCIS Black hole?! 😩

Hi;) I am May 30 too close to u 6230 

22 minutes ago, IG&JG said:

Hi;) I am May 30 too close to u 6230 

Yay! We’re not alone! Feels like we are still weeks away from NOA2.

@Naes do you ever sleep? :o 

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
2 hours ago, pmeyer1229 said:

Okay, as a May 15th filer, at one time I hoped on getting my princess by Thanksgiving. Now, it does not look like she can make it here before the end of the year as it takes about 50 days in the Philippines to schedule an interview. SOOOOO, we have not seen each other since April and I would like to go visit from 11/9 to 11/20. However, I would really like to save the money and vacation time for her....but what bothers me most is I know the day I fly out, the USCIS will want something, an RFE, etc. I would not be able to enjoy myself in the Philippines while I worry about "the letter" being sent. On the other hand, it could be months before we hear anything. I still see non-RFE approvals from March/April. Any thoughts and/or suggestions may help me be at peace with whatever decision I make....I am counting on you my VJ family. Thanks!!!! Love all of your help and support.

In the exact same boat as you 😔

17 minutes ago, bcoakley06 said:

Calling USCIS again lets see what bs they feed us today.

I’m waiting for a call back as well from a tier 2. The last few times I just say “I received a text yesterday stating i was approved and it doesn’t show the same online” they tell me it still shows received that they will transfer me two the next level because they have more access and up to date information. And i get transferred without any problem. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/20/2017 at 1:02 PM, AbdulShakir said:

Thank you Ana. Hope you get it fast.

My RFE came in the mail today-- I signed up for USPS informed delivery last week and saw it was coming. maybe it arrived quickly because I live a few miles from the CSC? I hope yours arrives soon!

9 minutes ago, AnaNYE17 said:

My RFE came in the mail today-- I signed up for USPS informed delivery last week and saw it was coming. maybe it arrived quickly because I live a few miles from the CSC? I hope yours arrives soon!

what was your RFE about if i may ask?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
16 minutes ago, AnaNYE17 said:

If I would be living a few miles from the CSC I'd probably be stalking them B-)

***Waiting for interview***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.