smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, JenD said:

The only thing that I can think of is if one of you has a name that's similar to someone on the no-fly list or something like that.

Just can't see how that could be as I've been over to see him 3 times with no problems at all. 

2 minutes ago, Maria1989 said:

@Trinab80 hey girl don't you go getting sad. We both still hanging in there and soon it will be our day. I give it one more week, otherwise we are going to have to do twice daily phone calls until we get on their nerves and they approve us. 

There is no rhyme or reason that they are hitting June while we are in May still with no word at all. That just isn't fair at all !!!!!! We waited in line, paid our fee, we at least deserve a response for the delay. This is not normal processing 😔

I'm trying to hold on but every day my mind begins to wonder if something's wrong our if they are trying to delay my approval because of what happened last year during my fiance's POE experience. 

Either way, I feel the stress and anxiety coming back. I'm trying to fight it though.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Hey Jude said:

Very true, I am wondering the same thing, I asked the attorney and He said He sent everything , but I doubt if He would tell me " Oh yea, I forget to send that stuff" They are all schisters!

I prepared all papers myself, then I had attorney review my work and after getting his approval mailed all papers myself. I am shocked you are getting RFEs after attorney review. This is ridiculous! :( 

NOA1 - May 22

NOA2 - Dec 1

NOA2 Hard copy received - Dec 6

NVC received - Jan 18

NVC Case # assigned - Jan 29

Embassy receives documents (NVC status is READY) - Jan 31 

Medical Exam - Feb 21

Interview - Feb 27

long wait due to government incompetence realized in 2 month testing for TB  

POE - May 22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Terri/Ed said:

Just can't see how that could be as I've been over to see him 3 times with no problems at all. 

I honestly think you’re victim to an innocent administrative error, as has been discussed on the other thread. I really hope you get some answers - did you submit a service request to the USCIS or get an infopass appointment? Have you got your congressman/ representative to look into this yet?

Edited by June2017UK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, heartinKorea said:

@Kirin2002 @vml @McNair did any of you call NVC today to see if they got your case?

No... We didn't.. I just hate them calling.. Same thing they always say...6 weeks. When 6 weeks over..what would be their next dialog?....this is out of understanding why uscis and NVC,  dont know who  are too much slow in their work. this is my 6th week.. Lets see if something good happen.. B-)

Timeline

@Kirin2002 @vml @McNair did any of you call NVC today to see if they got your case?

No... We didn't.. I just hate them calling.. Same thing they always say...6 weeks. When 6 weeks over..what would be their next dialog?....this is out of understanding why uscis and NVC,  dont know who  are too much slow in their work. this is my 6th week.. Lets see if something good happen.. B-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
37 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I honestly think you’re victim to an innocent administrative error, as has been discussed on the other thread. I really hope you get some answers - did you submit a service request to the USCIS or get an infopass appointment? Have you got your congressman/ representative to look into this yet?

My fiancé tried calling USCIS today but they were unhelpful and said call back tomorrow at 8 and speak to an immigration person . How do you do service request and info pass appointment? Thanks so much 😀

Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My lawyer inversed my address as 1479 as opposed to 1497 on the application. This caused my receipt notice to be returned to uscis as undeliverable. Uscis then updated my status to "Document Sent" (as in reach out to us dumby did you get that sent document we know you didnt) Thats what document sent status is. just fyi. I almost had a ulcer over that one : /   Tier ones should be all be fired as useless and dangerous and superfluous is the short story, took me weeks to figure out and who knows if my case was delayed while they waited for a correct address at uscis. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 04/12/2017 at 4:12 AM, JGEP said:

We're also UK filers, just waiting on the NVC at this point, sounds like we're in the same boat?

We're UK waiting for NVC too. I started filling out the ds-160 already, but won't send it until I receive the ready packet. I'm hoping to be able to book an interview for January, but even that seems unlikely at the moment! (NOA2 Nov 16th).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Congrats! This thread has become pretty large indeed! To reduce server loads I will need to close this "large thread" however please feel free to start a "part 2, 3, 4..." of this thread from scratch! :)Thank you for understanding. My goal is to make the VJ server as snappy as possible :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

** Part 2 of this thread here:

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.