smilei

I-129F May 2017 Filers

11,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cristina24 said:

uscis_estimates.gif

CSC: May 15th. Does that mean they are working on us may 15 filers?? :)  Someone please tell me how accurate this is? 

I'd like to know where is WAC in this list, no idea why is not there and I can't find it in the app

***Waiting for interview***

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Fiammetta said:

I'd like to know where is WAC in this list, no idea why is not there and I can't find it in the app

WAC is CSC. It changed to California service center.

42 minutes ago, Fiammetta said:

If your case starts with WAC then its with California :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Fiammetta said:

don't know actually..dates are changed evrryday or after two days..12 may filer here.still waiting of noa2.. this is just a rough idea .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
On 6.10.2017 at 10:24 PM, Trinab80 said:

Congratulations 

12 hours ago, Anna and Bryan said:

@Azarhia

Did you check the app if you're approve already or your fiance just recieve the mail?

I didnt get any notification, and I checked the USCIS page and it still said recieved, but suddenly there was a letter in my fiancés mail :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi 

How did you get your appointment so quick at consulate in Manila? Should my fiance go for medical exam with her son early? or at same time as interview? We did not get our NVC # Yet but i call them every day! I want to have Yhtur here before Christmas......am i dreaming? 

Nairb 

Hi everyone! I am so happy to have been able to hear a lot of stories from a lot of people/couples from around the globe. But I guess i am not pursuing my application anymore. We are 147 days now waiting for the NOA2. It seems that my fiance is always jealous whenever he sees my comments on facebook. Commenting on my friends’ posts, throwing jokes on my friends (u know flirtatious jokes but u know it wouldnt happen cause they are your friends) 

goodluck everyone! I am a bit sad because of this. But I really dont like the way my fiance is treating me. He is causing me emotional distress. Sorry for venting out. I think I just need to express what I have inside. God bless everyone. Anyone who’s open to talk to? Hit me up via whatsapp. +32465715520

10 minutes ago, Aping26 said:

Hi everyone! I am so happy to have been able to hear a lot of stories from a lot of people/couples from around the globe. But I guess i am not pursuing my application anymore. We are 147 days now waiting for the NOA2. It seems that my fiance is always jealous whenever he sees my comments on facebook. Commenting on my friends’ posts, throwing jokes on my friends (u know flirtatious jokes but u know it wouldnt happen cause they are your friends) 

goodluck everyone! I am a bit sad because of this. But I really dont like the way my fiance is treating me. He is causing me emotional distress. Sorry for venting out. I think I just need to express what I have inside. God bless everyone. Anyone who’s open to talk to? Hit me up via whatsapp. +32465715520

Jelousy on one end will always end it quick, usually that would lead to controlling the other person. Sorry to see things happen that way but you will find someone for your heart good luck in your journeys.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Aping26 said:

I'm sorry hun, this is not an easy journey to be on.LONG DISTANCE in itself takes hard work, dedication, and TRUST etc...Only the strong survive... Not saying that your wrong for the decision that you are making because I have wanted to give up a couple of times. Although it is long distance it does not give him the right to make you feel that way. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. It will happen when the time is right. Take care. 🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Aping26 said:

Sorry to read about your situation but I agree with others; long distance relationships are really hard, made harder by this Visa process.  It definitely brings out emotions that you wouldn't ordinarily see in each other...however, repeated jealousy on one end is a red flag to me and, if you don't have a good feeling about it, then you should follow your heart; well, you should always follow your heart, in my opinion.  Best of luck to you...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Aping26 said:

Really sorry to hear this. Long distance relationships are very hard and come with their own set of emotional struggles. But you have made the right deisicion if the relationship doesn't feel right and it is causing you emotional stress you need to take care of yourself - you are number 1 and if the person you're in a relationship isn't making you feel good you need to separate and value yourself. 

I hope you find happiness xx

--- Beneficiary---

NOA1: 24 May 2017

No RFEs
NOA2: 09 September 2017
K1 received : 23 March 2018 :D

Next Step: Flight booked for 15 April 2018 - POE Washington Dulles

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello there! by the way if I may ask, how long does the background checking takes for the uscis peeps to process and know that the person is ok and and get the case approves? Does this takes days then while waiting for it to be cleared, they move to check another case? just wondering. Thanks! I speak more approved NOA2s today and forward. Goodluck y'all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.