CaliCat

Trump Seeks Inquiry Into Unproved Allegations That Obama Tapped His Phones

105 posts in this topic

I think we need an independent investigation into Trump's alleged Russian ties. That way when we see there is nothing to it the Democrats can finally shut up and go back to doing their jobs. The Democrats don't want an investigation though. They would rather continue with this he said she said nonsense. Don't you think if there was anything to the allegations after 4 months we would finally see a smoking gun?

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

I think we need an independent investigation into Trump's alleged Russian ties. That way when we see there is nothing to it the Democrats can finally shut up and go back to doing their jobs. The Democrats don't want an investigation though. They would rather continue with this he said she said nonsense. Don't you think if there was anything to the allegations after 4 months we would finally see a smoking gun?

The smoking guns are crawling out of the woodwork on a near daily basis, hence Tweetsolini opted for deflection with the Obama wiretap tweet, which might actually be crazier than his millions of illegals voting for Clinton robbing him of his popular vote victory. That is no small feat.

We have endured years of Clinton allegations and investigations that failed to produce less than what we are seeing now regarding Trump.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

It was a protest over a film

You can keep your doctor 

I sent no classified emails

What does it matter anyway

I never said ISIS was the JV

Why would any one belive anything that admin@lazersedgeink.com said

You have a point. Despite all the promises, Trump is no better than Obama.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

So we pretty much agree with the exception of the tax thing.  I really don't have any issues with someone that regularly gets audited to withhold their tax information.  The government has the records and the employees of the IRS I am sue have fully reviewed the returns.  If there was something untoward, I am imagine it would have come out.   

I beg to differ. It there was nothing untoward, why not release the tax returns, and show us what he's got.

He had told the American people he would release his tax is he were the nominee, then he said he'd do it if he was elected, and then he sent Kellyanne De Vil to tell us all he might not release them.

Not very presidential at all. 

1 hour ago, ready4ONE said:

The smoking guns are crawling out of the woodwork on a near daily basis, hence Tweetsolini opted for deflection with the Obama wiretap tweet, which might actually be crazier than his millions of illegals voting for Clinton robbing him of his popular vote victory. That is no small feat.

We have endured years of Clinton allegations and investigations that failed to produce less than what we are seeing now regarding Trump.

Give one example of a smoking gun. And "this person said that" doesn't count. I'm talking about hard evidence that would hold up in court.

1 hour ago, ready4ONE said:

There have been years of ####### in dealing with all the Obama and Clinton lies because they keep lying and trying to cover up evidence. They do this until all the evidence is uncovered years later, and then they say "well it's old news and we should move on from it". If it came out with in the couple months after then they would have been out of a job and that goes with Holder, Clinton, and Obama. That administration was crooked to the core and thought the public was nothing more than peons or pawns to be used and lied to no matter what. 

Back to the topic of this thread. Trump is not incorrect to say his phones were tapped. It has been admitted all of our phones are tapped by the NSA. If you don't think they were giving Trump's phones special attention I have a bridge to sell you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, ready4ONE said:

Really, or are these just unfounded allegations from the "progressive" Left.  Assuming Obama was spying on the Trump campaign and found something serious, wouldn't then have used the two months between the election and the inauguration to bring it to light?  Instead we get this unsubstantiated narrative that the Russians hacked the election, and now it was at the behest of then candidate Trump.  It all started with the Russians hacking the DNC and attempting to hack the RNC.  Now the DNC and RNC are private organizations which are responsible for their own security and apparently the DNC is not very good at it.  I would imagine the Russians and maybe other state actors did some hacking, but I think it would most likely be to get as much dirt on Hillary as possible because at the time the election was all but won by Hillary.  It was interesting that the only information that came out was with regard to the double dealings of the DNC and emails from her surrogates discussing private matters.  No emails from Hillary herself, which I imagine any state actor would have held back as insurance in case she were elected.  Then the narrative swung to the story that the Russians hacked the election itself, or tampered with the results. Enter Jill Stein with her five minutes of fame holding up the results from a couple of key states and actually initiating a recount in two of them that showed Trump was actually short changed by a few votes.  Now the narrative has progressed to the story that the Trump campaign was in collusion with the Russians.  Now the venerable New York Times, as well as Obama administration officials have stated that there is no evidence of this, but what the heck, let's investigate anyway.  Sure, the Russian ambassador met with some folks on both dies of the aisle doing his job as a lobbyist for Russia, but of course any discussions with sitting senators supporting Trump, or other current or former Trump surrogates proves they were colluding.

Do whatever, but the evolving narrative is getting old.  Hillary lost because she was a horrible candidate and under our presidential election system enough people said no to her and yes to the lesser of two evils.  No matter how many names you attach to Trump (kind of a childish action), the fact remains, he is the President, and we will see what happens. 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The charge was reminiscent of the early days of his political ascendancy, when he built a political base by pandering to the fringes with false stories about Obama’s birthplace. After he was elected with less than a popular majority, Trump made the groundless claim that millions of people had voted illegally.

But the voice of a U.S. commander in chief carries much greater weight than that of just about anyone else on the planet. Trump’s detractors say the way he uses that platform has worrisome implications that go far beyond the sensation he creates on social media and his ability to dominate the news. 

“We have as president a man who is erratic, vindictive, volatile, obsessive, a chronic liar, and prone to believe in conspiracy theories,” said conservative commentator Peter Wehner, who was the top policy strategist in George W. Bush’s White House. “And you can count on the fact that there will be more to come, since when people like Donald Trump gain power they become less, not more, restrained.” 

Nor does Trump appear to have a governing apparatus around him that can temper and channel his impulses. 

“When the president goes off and does what he did within the last few days, of just going ahead and tweeting without checking on things, there’s something wrong. There’s something wrong in terms of the discipline within the White House and how you operate,” Leon Panetta, a White House chief of staff for Bill Clinton and CIA director during the Obama administration, said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

Trump and his allies, however, say that the criticism is misdirected. 

In their view, the concern over Russian interference in the election has been overblown by Democrats looking for an excuse for Hillary Clinton’s defeat last November.

They also say that more focus should be concentrated on the people within the government who are leaking sensitive information to the news media. 

Within a government bureaucracy that tilts Democratic, “there is an active ‘deep state’ opposition to a populist disruptive reformer. Many believe it is their duty to break the law and lie,” said former House speaker Newt Gingrich. “For Trump to succeed, there will have to be profound overhaul of the bureaucracy. To be normal in this environment is to fail.”

Still, Republicans on Capitol Hill have been unsettled by Trump’s latest claims, which come amid investigations by the House and Senate intelligence committees and calls by some for more drastic measures, including a select committee, independent commission or special prosecutor.

5 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Back to the topic of this thread. Trump is not incorrect to say his phones were tapped. It has been admitted all of our phones are tapped by the NSA. If you don't think they were giving Trump's phones special attention I have a bridge to sell you.

Trump tweeting unfounded accusations that the Obama admin illegally wire tapped his phones are yet another childish and un-presidential move by the goofball in charge. Trump cannot help but make a fool of himself and in turn make a fool out of the country that elected him. This is unacceptable behavior for a sitting president. I'm not looking forward to 4 more years of Romper Room in the whitehouse.

If there is evidence that the Obama admin did indeed wire tap Trump's phones, then the reasons why need to be made public. If it was done legally with a warrant, then the evidence to suffice said warrant should be made public. If it was done illegally, then Obama and his admin have a lot of explaining to do. But if it wasn't done at all, which at first glance appears to be the case, then Trump is once again a kneejerking fool and owes both the American public and the Obama admin an apology. Either way his making these public accusations at this stage is moronic at best.

Timeline

Trump's habits of Twitting insanities and cantankerous posts early in the morning is consistent with behavior seen in Alzheimer's patients.

The Emperor has no clothes, no mandate, and apparently no grasp on reality.

14 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

Trump's habits of Twitting insanities and cantankerous posts early in the morning is consistent with behavior seen in Alzheimer's patients.

The Emperor has no clothes, no mandate, and apparently no grasp on reality.

And coke addicts. *sniff sniff*