CaliCat

Trump Seeks Inquiry Into Unproved Allegations That Obama Tapped His Phones

105 posts in this topic

Timeline
Just now, Teddy B said:

And coke addicts. *sniff sniff*

The sniffles could be a side effect of coke addiction. He starts sniffling every time he is afraid or uncomfortable. He did so in the debate with Hillary, and the other night during his skit in front of Congress.

4 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

The sniffles could be a side effect of coke addiction. He starts sniffling every time he is afraid or uncomfortable. He did so in the debate with Hillary, and the other night during his skit in front of Congress.

Bizarre and paranoid behavior is also a sign of drug addiction. I think we might just be on to something here.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jacque67 said:

A president can't order tapping at whim. Tapping is only carried out if target is suspected of colluding with foreign powers. TT has many dodgy residents. Let the tapes be released. 

That is not true, the truth is a President cannot order 'legal' wire tapping on a whim, they can do anything they want illegally.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Duplicate threads merged.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Hitler had a substance abuse problem too. Just saying...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Ex-CIA director on wiretap claim: Trump apparently ‘forgot that he was president’

As Washington continues to reel from President Trump’s evidence-free assertion that his phones were wiretapped by former President Barack Obama before the election, former Central Intelligence Agency director Michael Hayden says it seems Trump forgot something during his weekend Twitter flurry.

“It looks as if the president just for a moment forgot that he was president,” Hayden said on Fox News on Monday. “Why didn’t he simply use the powers of the presidency to ask the acting director of national intelligence, the head of the FBI, to confirm or deny the story he apparently read from Breitbart the evening before?”

Hayden, a critic of Trump during the campaign, has served in national security roles in both Democratic and Republican administrations. In addition to the top job at the CIA, he has served as director of the National Security Agency and as principal deputy director of national intelligence.

On Saturday morning, Trump unleashed a series of tweets claiming Obama had wiretapped the phones at Trump Tower prior to the 2016 election. Trump provided no citations to back up the claim, and a spokesman for the former president branded the accusation “simply false.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-cia-director-on-wiretap-claim-trump-apparently-forgot-that-he-was-president-143941457.html

4 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

The Russians are Trump's coke dealer.  I mean while we are saying stupid stuff why not 

You forgot to add Putin is an alien from planet pop tart who is using Trump to enslave the human race. That seems about as plausible as the conspiracy theories that the lefties believe these days. I guess they are so upset about losing the election it is causing them to become delusional.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

4 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

if you're so certain russia's got nothing on trump and now you're also certain obama tapped trump - you're going to have to allow for an independent investigation into it all. 

i seriously do not understand why trump supporters aren't taking "investigate all you need to" approach if in fact they're most certain russia wasn't meddling and doesn't have any dirt on trump. especially if they're going to grab the pitchforks whenever trump tweets them to. obama tapped trump? but of course obama did. obama has to release his birth certificate, trump gets a pass on taxes. obama takes vacation, how dare he! - trump takes vacation every weekend at this pay to hang out with prez club..he's restoring america's dignity. this is beyond hypocrisy its just straight up insanity. 

I have said more than once I want a full and open investigation into all of these ridiculous conspiracy theories. I want the Democrats to try to impeach Trump like they keep claiming they will do. It will never happen though because the Democrats don't have the goods and will be made to look like fools. It is the Democrats who don't want an investigation to happen so they can continue to make all of these wild claims unchecked. They have months to prove their Russian conspiracy theory and have been unable to provide a single shred of tangible evidence. So by all means let's have a full investigation.  I won't stand in the way. I welcome it.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

I have said more than once I want a full and open investigation into all of these ridiculous conspiracy theories. I want the Democrats to try to impeach Trump like they keep claiming they will do. It will never happen though because the Democrats don't have the goods and will be made to look like fools. It is the Democrats who don't want an investigation to happen so they can continue to make all of these wild claims unchecked. They have months to prove their Russian conspiracy theory and have been unable to provide a single shred of tangible evidence. So by all means let's have a full investigation.  I won't stand in the way. I welcome it.

you do understand that the investigation's purpose is it see if there is tangible evidence? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

if you're so certain russia's got nothing on trump and now you're also certain obama tapped trump - you're going to have to allow for an independent investigation into it all. 

i seriously do not understand why trump supporters aren't taking "investigate all you need to" approach if in fact they're most certain russia wasn't meddling and doesn't have any dirt on trump. especially if they're going to grab the pitchforks whenever trump tweets them to. obama tapped trump? but of course obama did. obama has to release his birth certificate, trump gets a pass on taxes. obama takes vacation, how dare he! - trump takes vacation every weekend at this pay to hang out with prez club..he's restoring america's dignity. this is beyond hypocrisy its just straight up insanity. 

Nonsense. All they have is the refrain that Trump won. That is enough and all that matters. He can do whatever he wants. In addition, Trump is white, so he really can do no wrong. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

That is not true, the truth is a President cannot order 'legal' wire tapping on a whim, they can do anything they want illegally.

Awesome, so you are saying it may be impossible to prove Trump's allegations one way or the other. Very convenient that.  

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received