232 posts in this topic

Found another weird thread with overflow text 

Link

Screenshot_20170106-091733.png

Edited by NikLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Wow, have not been here in awhile, and return to everything looking/working different.

If I go to my activity under my profile, then I can see content I have posted under Forum>Posts, but if I use the My Content/Activity links via the main page, then 'Content I have posted in' comes up blank. Will that only show posts since the update, but yet the activity in the profile shows them all? I can view other content there, such as new posts by selecting everything and unread posts. Just found it strange that I cannot actually view My Content through the link on the drop down at the upper right. I have to go into my profile to view them. I used the My Content link a lot, so was disappointed to see that feature was pretty much gone now.

EDIT> Ok, so yes, only what I have posted in since the update(the 2 posts I made just this morning) show up under the My Content/Activity>'Content I have posted in'. Content only goes back to later dates under my profile activity feed.

Edited by KayDeeCee
Added updated info

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, KayDeeCee said:

Wow, have not been here in awhile, and return to everything looking/working different.

If I go to my activity under my profile, then I can see content I have posted under Forum>Posts, but if I use the My Content/Activity links via the main page, then 'Content I have posted in' comes up blank. Will that only show posts since the update, but yet the activity in the profile shows them all? I can view other content there, such as new posts by selecting everything and unread posts. Just found it strange that I cannot actually view My Content through the link on the drop down at the upper right. I have to go into my profile to view them. I used the My Content link a lot, so was disappointed to see that feature was pretty much gone now.

EDIT> Ok, so yes, only what I have posted in since the update(the 2 posts I made just this morning) show up under the My Content/Activity>'Content I have posted in'. Content only goes back to later dates under my profile activity feed.

This plus the fact that you can't seem so to see what you've been given a reputation point for anymore. The old ones are gone and the new ones don't show up. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

There is a little flag next to the posted time.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Reputation and display name history should now show for all.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

22 minutes ago, Captain Ewok said:

There is a little flag next to the posted time.

Thank you.  Didn't notice that before. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
On 1/8/2017 at 8:44 PM, Captain Ewok said:

Reputation and display name history should now show for all.

I see reputation, but I don't see display name history anywhere. Is it hidden somewhere?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Cannot leave a consulate review. When we click on the link to leave a new review, it tells us to register; however, we are already registered and signed in.

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
18 hours ago, theossmanfamily said:

Cannot leave a consulate review. When we click on the link to leave a new review, it tells us to register; however, we are already registered and signed in.

now we were able to add the review, but we wanted to edit some of our review and give it 5 star but we couldnt ! so please look into that

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

On 1/10/2017 at 3:38 AM, Dakine10 said:

I see reputation, but I don't see display name history anywhere. Is it hidden somewhere?

Anyone have an answer to this? I'd like to know too.

Also, is there anywhere to see the list of who's currently on the site or specific forum like before on the bottom of the page.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

Anyone have an answer to this? I'd like to know too.

Also, is there anywhere to see the list of who's currently on the site or specific forum like before on the bottom of the page.

The home page still has a list of all users who are on at the bottom but there are usually too many users for the list to be of any use in the current format. The individual forums seem to have lost the list of who is online. Hopefully this is just a setting that Captain Ewok can get to. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

9 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

The home page still has a list of all users who are on at the bottom but there are usually too many users for the list to be of any use in the current format. The individual forums seem to have lost the list of who is online. Hopefully this is just a setting that Captain Ewok can get to. 

Thanks, I do see the list at the bottom of the "Forums" page now, but the individual forum list would be nice to have as well.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

Thanks, I do see the list at the bottom of the "Forums" page now, but the individual forum list would be nice to have as well.

All of a sudden the user name history is working for me. There's a little circle with an arrow to the right of the username. It looks like it's not present if you have never changed your user name.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

All of a sudden the user name history is working for me. There's a little circle with an arrow to the right of the username. It looks like it's not present if you have never changed your user name.

Yep found it, gotta be in the users profile to see it.

Thanks Dakine.