Rob L

'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

73 posts in this topic

Except that one group is a handful of nut jobs that a vast majority of our country hate and that is reflected in the media report's of them and expressed openly.

On the other radical Islam has millions of members world wide and commits many atrocious acts and spreads genocide around the globe while enjoying a degree of support in many Muslim countries. When women gays and minorities are not treated worse than cattle in many countries under Shari law get back with me.

If you can find me accurate numbers please let me know, but the vast vast vast vast majority of muslims are not "radical" in any way and are no different than the vast majority of Christians and the vast majority of Jews.

I spent all summer all across Indonesia, the most populated muslim country in the world, and outside of Aceh (Which is under Sharia law) everyone I interacted was wonderful and lovely. We travelled by train across Java and Sumatra. Wonderfully kind people.

I know that is only anecdotal personal experience, but I would still argue that if you look all across the world most Muslims are perfectly kind and wonderful people.

If you can find me accurate numbers please let me know, but the vast vast vast vast majority of muslims are not "radical" in any way and are no different than the vast majority of Christians and the vast majority of Jews.

I spent all summer all across Indonesia, the most populated muslim country in the world, and outside of Aceh (Which is under Sharia law) everyone I interacted was wonderful and lovely. We travelled by train across Java and Sumatra. Wonderfully kind people.

I know that is only anecdotal personal experience, but I would still argue that if you look all across the world most Muslims are perfectly kind and wonderful people.

So are most Trump supporters

There are 1.6 million Muslims in the world. Estimates range from 20-30% are radical or support radical Ideas. If you take the more conservative estimate of 20%, that is roughly 400 million people with Radical views spread around the world. That gives me pause for concern. You ?

P.S. Indonesia does not count :devil:

Edited by Nature Boy Flair

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

This is a pattern with Trump, He said he didn't want to repudiate David Duke because he didn't know who he was, although he had talked in detail about the man a few months previous. The President elect needs to make it clear that white nationalism has no home in America.

Just as the president needs to make it clear that rioting has no home in America. Two weeks and counting, still waiting...Trump on the other hand, already spoke out against violence in his interview with 60 minutes.

There are 1.6 million Muslims in the world. Estimates range from 20-30% are radical or support radical Ideas. If you take the more conservative estimate of 20%, that is roughly 400 million people with Radical views spread around the world. That gives me pause for concern. You ?

You'll find even more than that if the radical idea you presented to them was to "only" attack Israel(freedom fighting) and no other country in the west. Then all of a sudden even some of the most wonderful ones aren't so wonderful anymore. I'm not generalizing, I have plenty of Muslim friends and I make sure in this forum that even when others do it, not to take the conversation places it should not go, but facts are facts.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

What sources are you using for the 20-30%? Just curious. I have no idea how anyone would go about making an estimate on 1.6 billion people so I am wondering how the sources come up with that.

Also Indonesia should totally count. It has some of the craziest muslims anywhere (in Aceh, never went and everyone in Jakarta told me to avoid it like the plague) but also some of the coolest as well. Just a huge mix.

Just as the president needs to make it clear that rioting has no home in America. Two weeks and counting, still waiting...Trump on the other hand, already spoke out against violence in his interview with 60 minutes.

You'll find even more than that if the radical idea you presented to them was to "only" attack Israel(freedom fighting) and no other country in the west. Then all of a sudden even some of the most wonderful ones aren't so wonderful anymore. I'm not generalizing, I have plenty of Muslim friends and I make sure in this forum that even when others do it, not to take the conversation places it should not go, but facts are facts.

If we want to talk about just about personal experience I have plenty of Muslim friends from med school and we've had discussions about Palestine/Israel and none of them have ever expressed any desire to "attack" Israel.

Not denying that there is a larger group that is anti-Israel than there are "Radial" Muslims. I think I've just had a good group of friends. Maybe medical school in California "self-selected" a nice group.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

If we want to talk about just about personal experience I have plenty of Muslim friends from med school and we've had discussions about Palestine/Israel and none of them have ever expressed any desire to "attack" Israel.

Not denying that there is a larger group that is anti-Israel than there are "Radial" Muslims. I think I've just had a good group of friends. Maybe medical school in California "self-selected" a nice group.

Yeah, as I said I have those friends too.

It doesn't change the fact that you can easily see a Muslim speak out "against terrorism" but when it comes to Israel then all of a sudden "that's different". I've seen it happen repeatedly in real life, on TV and on social media. I have even shown examples in this forum in the past, for example just one of them was a "sympathetic" muslim after the attacks in France...removing the Israeli flag that was there in solidarity, tearing it apart and placing a Palestinian flag instead.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

What sources are you using for the 20-30%? Just curious. I have no idea how anyone would go about making an estimate on 1.6 billion people so I am wondering how the sources come up with that.

Also Indonesia should totally count. It has some of the craziest muslims anywhere (in Aceh, never went and everyone in Jakarta told me to avoid it like the plague) but also some of the coolest as well. Just a huge mix.

It depends what is considered 'radical.'

If we're talking about groups and individuals whose life goals include blowing themselves up, blowing others up and killing infidels, we're talking about a small minority. If we're talking 'radical' as in people who want to live by sharia, who believe death, prison or mutilation is the appropriate penalty for blasphemy, apostasy, adultery, homosexuality, witchcraft, sorcery, theft etc., while still believing 9 year olds girls are appropriate bride material.. Then we're talking individuals in the tens if not hundreds of millions.

It's easy to look at the Iraqi army saving a village and saying "look at all those non-radical Muslims who reject ISIS."

But if you were to poll the people of that village about what they think should be done to blasphemers and gays.. You might realize that 'radical' is a relative term.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The day "The Book of Mohammed" can be a Broadway show alongside "The Book of Mormon" without half the world blowing up, I'll consider Islam 'just another religion.' Until then, I don't really care about all the Buzzfeed "meet a Muslim" videos out there that completely fail to grapple with the core of the issue. (American Muslims overall are remarkably secular compared even to most Muslims elsewhere, and that's a beautiful thing).

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

^ Pew Research (This is the largest, most recent study done on the matter)

Edited by JayJayH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

"Radial" Muslims

Are there also Medial Muslims? :)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't believe that trump is racist but I believe all racist (white) all voted for Trump.***This means racist minorities voted for Hilary

This is why republicans are labeled as "bigots" as Muslims to "terrorist". (The irony that bith groups can't see the similarities)

Really don't like the part about "ethnic cleansing" in his speech though... its like the native Americans all over again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

"Radial" Muslims.

i bet they get the best gas mileage too!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!