Rob L

'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

73 posts in this topic

These are a horrible people, but I do believe they don't represent the majority of Trump supporters. Most Trump people are generally good people.

That being said, I think it wouldn't be that hard for him to make a statement about it. Even a tweet would go a long way. He could make it "all encompassing" so that it would cover this one specific event but future events. I can't think of twitter-length zingers, but I'm sure he can (or one of his people).

Trying to take the middle road here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

These are a horrible people, but I do believe they don't represent the majority of Trump supporters. Most Trump people are generally good people.

That being said, I think it wouldn't be that hard for him to make a statement about it. Even a tweet would go a long way. He could make it "all encompassing" so that it would cover this one specific event but future events. I can't think of twitter-length zingers, but I'm sure he can (or one of his people).

Trying to take the middle road here.

This is a pattern with Trump, He said he didn't want to repudiate David Duke because he didn't know who he was, although he had talked in detail about the man a few months previous. The President elect needs to make it clear that white nationalism has no home in America.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Timeline

basically, trump wants the support of racists and neo nazis but he wants them to know that he can't hold their hands in public, it impedes the big picture.

people are saying

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Some of you people are delusional. Trump disavowed David Duke and the KKK multiple times but the media kept ignoring him and continued to ask why he won't disavow. He could disavow a million times and it wouldn't be enough for the race baiters. I would do the same thing he is doing now and ignore the race baiters because as president elect there are far more important things to deal with than some butt hurt whiners who won't listen no matter how many times you make your position clear.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Some of you people are delusional. Trump disavowed David Duke and the KKK multiple times but the media kept ignoring him and continued to ask why he won't disavow. He could disavow a million times and it wouldn't be enough for the race baiters. I would do the same thing he is doing now and ignore the race baiters because as president elect there are far more important things to deal with than some butt hurt whiners who won't listen no matter how many times you make your position clear.

Yeah but don't you think Trump should come out and disavow David Duke once and for all?

soooo, you're saying that folks shouldn't be concerned about the annual "national policy institue" meeting because it isn't new, they meet every year, and it's the media's fault for exposing what npi would clearly be celebrating and touting no matter if trump had lost the election?

you read this below and feel trump bears no responsibility in rebuking these fools? it's the media's fault for reporting it?

“America was until this past generation a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity,” Spencer said. “It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.”

The audience offered cheers, applause, and enthusiastic Nazi salutes.

“America was until this past generation a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity,” Spencer said. “It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.”

The audience offered cheers, applause, and enthusiastic Nazi salutes.

Yeah but don't you think Trump should come out and disavow David Duke once and for all?

he doesn't even know who he is :lol:

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Timeline

soooo, you're saying that folks shouldn't be concerned about the annual "national policy institue" meeting because it isn't new, they meet every year, and it's the media's fault for exposing what npi would clearly be celebrating and touting no matter if trump had lost the election?

you read this below and feel trump bears no responsibility in rebuking these fools? it's the media's fault for reporting it?

he doesn't even know who he is :lol:

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-david-duke-amnesia/

Tapper: OK. I mean, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but…

Trump: I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.

Timeline

now, you and i both know that trump is not a stupid man with a fickle memory so there must be a reason why he chose to deflect and pretend he'd forgotten who duke is..what could it be..hmmmmm think think think

tumblr_n1spelsZQh1tqqihyo1_500.gif

You made me laugh...maybe it is going to be ok.

You do know that this group in question is not the KKK?

Timeline

Did Obama ever disavow the Black Panthers or the BLM crowd, that should be on the hate group list