Rob L

'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President Elect

73 posts in this topic

You should be, since you have no idea what Trump wants, but feel it is ok to spread your ideas here as his.

thanks for your permission. a true leader with morals and integrity would never, ever associate with the likes of bannon. under any circumstance, and certainly not as a precedent - straight out the gate. and i give you permission, to stick your head in the sand and ignore the man's actions that scream much louder than his words. i know its rough finding you've been a pawn in a rich man's game but, you know, that's life. LOCK HER UP!! :luv:

Edited by smilesammich

Filed: Timeline

Show me evidence that Trump supports the KKK, and I will jump on board with you.

Keep "posting your truth" so much that others believe it... Not so much.

thanks for your permission. a true leader with morals and integrity would never, ever associate with the likes of bannon. under any circumstance, and certainly not as a precedent - straight out the gate. and i give you permission, to stick your head in the sand and ignore the man's actions that scream much louder than his words. i know its rough finding you've been a pawn in a rich man's game but, you know, that's life. LOCK HER UP!! :luv:

Show me evidence that Trump supports the KKK, and I will jump on board with you.

Keep "posting your truth" so much that others believe it... Not so much.

he supports bannon. bannon supports him. fin.

Teddy B brings up a good point - I have no patience for Islamist apologetics or this administration's dilly dallying around the truly creepy ideology that is Islamism. It's called radical Islamism, it should be called such and it should be discouraged at every level.

Islamism and white nationalism however, same thing, different wrapping. Watching Richard Spencer saying hail anything is downright creepy, and I sure as hell don't appreciate the incoming Trump administration failing to give them a good, firm middle finger.

Think about it - Was Obama saying "I already disavowed ISIS, how many times do I need to do so?" enough for conservatives to be satisfied?

Trump should learn from his own criticisms.

If Trumps father had been KKK. If he had been raised in a KKK School. If he had a name like Bubba Boy Smith

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am sure Bill Clinton was raised going to KKK meetings, He probably wore the white sheet a few times in younger years.

Too..About bill and his cheating.

All those women he molested or raped any notice theys none of them black?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Too..About bill and his cheating.

All those women he molested or raped any notice theys none of them black?

Bill was raised and was Governor of Arkansas, The national headquarters of the KKK. You get up around where he and Hillary used to live, and it is probably the most whitest area in the USA. It is truly racist area, and people in that area are raised that way. Like I said I am sure Bill and Hillary are/were pro KKK and more than likely solicited and accepted donations from KKK members. I wouldn't be surprised if Bill wasn't part of some KKK meeting in his younger days and probably attended a few cross burnings.

i don't recall the black panthers or blm gathering for a meeting and shouting 'hail obama'

it's ok nb, i know its pure partisanship that makes you hate on sammiches.

Obama-Black-Panther.jpg

what exactly do you think is going on in this picture, nb? were you posting this as evidence of something? :lol: